Author Topic: Tom Hardy to fight David Haye  (Read 8526 times)

MikMaq

Re: Tom Hardy to fight David Haye
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2012, 12:38:46 PM »

john cena
Bahaha you have no fucking clue. Acting is just as much body language as it is voice, he did a great job of showing character without showing his face, we all knew it was him in the first seem in the movie, it wasn`t just his traps it was his swagger too.
no

which other ones did you have trouble understanding?

his voice didn't match his appearance, like others said he sounded like the old guy from diablo

E
What do you think would sound better, I`d like to here it, it`s not fucking easy the voice was perfect.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2012, 07:21:08 PM »
Bahaha you have no fucking clue. Acting is just as much body language as it is voice, he did a great job of showing character without showing his face, we all knew it was him in the first seem in the movie, it wasn`t just his traps it was his swagger too.What do you think would sound better, I`d like to here it, it`s not fucking easy the voice was perfect.

a voice that sounded scary, not a voice that resembled tom jones

perfect? ??? 

E
E

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2012, 07:22:48 PM »
a voice that sounded scary, not a voice that resembled tom jones

perfect? ??? 

E
I thought the voiced worked. Bane is supposed to be thoughtful and intelligent, and his voice portrayed just that IMHO.

MikMaq

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2012, 07:29:03 PM »
I thought the voiced worked. Bane is supposed to be thoughtful and intelligent, and his voice portrayed just that IMHO.
Exactly, how does one sound smart and scarey at the same time, the people complaining about banes, voice are the same morons that thought Arnold had a oscar winning performance as mr freeze.

I`m so sick of getbiggers and there nonsense it`s getting ratarddid.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2012, 07:34:23 PM »
Exactly, how does one sound smart and scarey at the same time, the people complaining about banes, voice are the same morons that thought Arnold had a oscar winning performance as mr freeze.

Agree, his used his body language for intimidation, and adding the voice he used just made it all that much better.

But to me, the most horrifying opponent would be someone who was as intelligent as he is physically brutal.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2012, 09:42:25 PM »
Bahaha you have no fucking clue. Acting is just as much body language as it is voice, he did a great job of showing character without showing his face, we all knew it was him in the first seem in the movie, it wasn`t just his traps it was his swagger too.What do you think would sound better, I`d like to here it, it`s not fucking easy the voice was perfect.

Oh.come now it's not like he was on stage doing Shakespeare. You know if you are going to put a mask on a guy I think you could get just about anybody to do it. Body language is something that could be learned by anyone in a few weeks with a decent acting coach.  Take Darth Vader for example.  He was the ultimate villain, and Prowse had no acting credentials yet he pulled it off better than anyone could have.  Why? Because he was a physically imposing man, being an Olympic lifter. If they would have got a guy like Dennis Wolf then it would have been much easier to believe that this guy could kick Batmans ass.  I had a tough time buying it.  I don't think acting is rocket science.  Even Arnold got some surprising acclaims from the critics for Stay Hungry.  Which proves my point, film acting is not that difficult, stage acting, totally different.
On another note I recently saw Inception which had Tom Hardy in it.  He looked totally different, no traps at all quite thin actually.  I wonder how he did it.  Hmm.

MikMaq

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2012, 10:14:02 PM »
Oh.come now it's not like he was on stage doing Shakespeare. You know if you are going to put a mask on a guy I think you could get just about anybody to do it. Body language is something that could be learned by anyone in a few weeks with a decent acting coach.  Take Darth Vader for example.  He was the ultimate villain, and Prowse had no acting credentials yet he pulled it off better than anyone could have. Why? Because he was a physically imposing man, being an Olympic lifter. If they would have got a guy like Dennis Wolf then it would have been much easier to believe that this guy could kick Batmans ass.  I had a tough time buying it.  I don't think acting is rocket science.  Even Arnold got some surprising acclaims from the critics for Stay Hungry.  Which proves my point, film acting is not that difficult, stage acting, totally different.
On another note I recently saw Inception which had Tom Hardy in it.  He looked totally different, no traps at all quite thin actually.  I wonder how he did it.  Hmm.
Why because star wars is a fucking movie made for children, horrible acting shit dialogue was pretty much a star wars staple.

Sure anyone in theory could spend a few weeks and learn the motions of each scene in the movie, but you don`t have a few weeks for each scene, things have to be done on the spot and they have to be natural, and no matter which way you do it, will bias the audience in one form or another.

Anyhow you might not think acting is rocket science, but it is in fact neuro science, acting is about tricking the brain so that what your seeing is both real and interesting at the same time. It`s a art, even Arnold one of the hardest working, socially dominate persons ever can`t compete with a 6 year old child actor.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2012, 10:29:37 PM »
Would be nice if Hardy actually connected on Hayes with an overhead right that sent hayses sleepin', just for the fun of it.

Oh, and on-topic, Hardys voice suited the portrayal of Bane quite well in the movie.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2012, 04:47:27 AM »
was it even hardys voice?
Would be nice if Hardy actually connected on Hayes with an overhead right that sent hayses sleepin', just for the fun of it.

Oh, and on-topic, Hardys voice suited the portrayal of Bane quite well in the movie.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2012, 04:49:24 AM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2012, 10:20:28 AM »

why can't somebody sound smart and scary?  does a villain have to sound like an old man to sound smart?

who on earth said arnold should've won an oscar for mr. freeze

i didn't like his voice, i'm not losing any sleep over this bothering you "ratard"

E
E