Author Topic: Lauren Kornacki, Virginia Woman, Lifts BMW, Performs CPR To Save Father's Life  (Read 4226 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The real question here is, and snx or 240 could answer this, did she in fact time the anabolic window for protein consumption after exerting such strength, or was the time used calling 911 and giving CPR used to fill this void?  If so, I'm afraid she is in a dangerously catabolic state, and won't recover.
Fucking HOFer!

kh300

• Getbig V
The retard should have been left for dead. He's smart enough to work on a BMW but doesn't know to put a stand under the frame after the jack?

Jacks are designed to lift a car, not hold it. They are incredibly unstable, even shutting your door softly will tip it over.

orion

• Getbig IV
It was probably a Z4.  Now if it was a 7 series I would be impressed.  Anyways I'm calling bullshit on the whole story.  Guys who own BMWs never crawl underneath them.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
It was probably a Z4.  Now if it was a 7 series I would be impressed.  Anyways I'm calling bullshit on the whole story.  Guys who own BMWs never crawl underneath them.

Unless he had a passion for cars.
X