Author Topic: Carb balance High Fiber Wraps  (Read 1475 times)

Armani

• Getbig II
  • 161 confirmed kills and counting
Carb balance High Fiber Wraps
« on: August 02, 2012, 02:36:29 PM »
A great tasting way to hit fiber targets and they taste like white flour tortillas. Throw in some turkey, steak and/or beans with a splash of tobasco.  A powerful and versatile tool in the Armani arsenal.

scottt

• Getbig III
Re: Carb balance High Fiber Wraps
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 04:03:14 PM »
Eating some right now.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 04:52:34 PM »
Not crazy about the ingredient list  :-\

Ingredients:

Water, Modified Food Starch, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vital Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose (a.k.a. wood pulp), Vegetable Shortening (Interesterified Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil and/or Palm Oil), Wheat Protein Isolate (Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Sulfite), and contains 2% or less of: Salt, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate and/or Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Cellulose Gum, Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid), Distilled Monoglycerides, Enzymes, Wheat Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Antioxidants (Tocopherols, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid), Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Sucralose, Canola Oil, Triglycerides, Dough Conditioners (Fumaric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite and/or Mono- and Diglycerides)

Have you tried any of the La Tortilla Factory products?  Their ingredient profile looks a little bit better.  They at least use whole grains.

:

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 05:21:16 PM »
The smart delicious tortillas are good but dont taste as good.

Armani

• Getbig II
  • 161 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 05:26:18 PM »
Not crazy about the ingredient list  :-\

Ingredients:

Water, Modified Food Starch, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vital Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose (a.k.a. wood pulp) Vegetable Shortening (Interesterified Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil and/or Palm Oil), Wheat Protein Isolate (Wheat Gluten, Lactic Acid, Sulfite), and contains 2% or less of: Salt, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate and/or Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Cellulose Gum, Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid), Distilled Monoglycerides, Enzymes, Wheat Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Antioxidants (Tocopherols, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid), Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Sucralose, Canola Oil, Triglycerides, Dough Conditioners (Fumaric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite and/or Mono- and Diglycerides)

Have you tried any of the La Tortilla Factory products?  Their ingredient profile looks a little bit better.  They at least use whole grains.

LaTortilla makes good products.  I like the easy way to get the 13g of fiber in one shot so I sort of look the other way on some of the ingredients.  But, you do have a point.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 12:34:12 PM »
LaTortilla makes good products.  I like the easy way to get the 13g of fiber in one shot so I sort of look the other way on some of the ingredients.  But, you do have a point.

In the form of wood pulp
??? :-X :-X :-X
:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 06:55:07 PM »
all shit

grain = death

Armani

• Getbig II