Author Topic: Big Radio Show - Aadam Reich, Aaron Singerman, Alesandro Savi  (Read 6657 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: BIG RADIO SHOW LIVE ADAM REICH,ARRON SINGERMAN,ALESANDRO SAVI
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2012, 02:32:13 PM »
^^^^  Nice butt.   ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2012, 03:19:04 PM »
  ill

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2012, 04:07:50 PM »
So then why did you hide for months after you were exposed as a e-dating loser?

So fuck off Prince Valiant - sticking up for a middle aged attention whore that turned her back on you first chance she got. You didn't even have the sack, or wherewithal to go see your dream woman in person you fucking cheap ponce. So now you get relegated into the Getbig world of super pussies just like Obese23, Rehaluk, SMM, YAGR, Squadfather, and Pumpster.

Dicksucking Match.com failure.....
hahahaha Hide ? No, but if you want the real reason as to why I stopped posting I will tell you , bear in mind though that alot of you were saying not to bring this shit on here and every time a reply was made it was just making one look sillier so I dropped it.

Everything you have said in this post is wrong which just confirms you are a reader of womens magazines that likes to make stuff up and gossip  like a whingy bitch and live for drama with assumptions all for cheap laughs .

You mention alice and josh above , this shit went off GB and into my place of work , think about that for a minute - as far as Im concerned the "e-whore" you mention is no better than those two mentioned with how they run around posting personal info on people. Just think about if something ended up off the boards into your place of work

you were dumped online by an e-whore you never even met, enough said.
See above  :-*

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2012, 05:17:04 PM »
Page 3 xoxoxoxo.....

Wes..the photo please