Author Topic: Question on woman and using T3 and Clen  (Read 2696 times)

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
Question on woman and using T3 and Clen
« on: November 10, 2005, 10:42:17 PM »
Okay, here is my question guys, I know what I take and how I should take and have had great results basically from reading the posts on here and also listening to the advice you guys give. But now my wife, who has seen my results wants to try it too. She is 30, 5'6, 170 lbs, she's not fat, in fact she is in great shape, however she wants to drop some pounds, she tried some winny a while back and it bulked her up big time, scared the crap out of me, she was making better gains than I was..lol..but anyway, she wants to stear clear of that, I was thinking some T3 and clen, but not sure on the dosage for a woman. She eats clean, does her cardio religiously and works out hard, she's not wanting bulk, she wants to basically get something to get about 15 - 20 lbs off of her, while leaning her up. What do you guys think, maybe throw in some Anavar as well? Any suggestions would help. Thanks

Razzor

loler

Re: Question on woman and using T3 and Clen
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 02:39:33 AM »
oh boy
oh boy oh boy oh boy

deliciousmoth

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 11:36:30 AM »
Okay, here is my question guys, I know what I take and how I should take and have had great results basically from reading the posts on here and also listening to the advice you guys give. But now my wife, who has seen my results wants to try it too. She is 30, 5'6, 170 lbs, she's not fat, in fact she is in great shape, however she wants to drop some pounds, she tried some winny a while back and it bulked her up big time, scared the crap out of me, she was making better gains than I was..lol..but anyway, she wants to stear clear of that, I was thinking some T3 and clen, but not sure on the dosage for a woman. She eats clean, does her cardio religiously and works out hard, she's not wanting bulk, she wants to basically get something to get about 15 - 20 lbs off of her, while leaning her up. What do you guys think, maybe throw in some Anavar as well? Any suggestions would help. Thanks

Razzor

first...stop prescribing your wife drugs

second......a "clean" diet to some...is not a clean diet to others. what does she eat and when?

what does her cardio look like, her weight training regimen, what is her work ethic...etc.etc.

or

just throw her some t3, anavar, and clen and fuck her up REALLY good so no man will ever want her.

im fucking with you, but my point is...lets see every bit of the equation before you start fucking up women with drugs.

xkol

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 02:31:35 PM »
im gonna use clen as a part of my pct

Razzor

• Getbig II
  • Get it up..keep it up!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 07:32:15 PM »
Alright, let me get a little more detailed here, and I'm not trying to prescribe her anything here, but some of the meatheads at the gym she goes to, have suggested some different things to her, and I want her to know what she's up against before she tries anything. But basically, for cardio she keeps it at about 45 mins a day, 5x a week, usually eliptical machine, as far as wait training, she does a modest 3 on, 1 off routine that seems to work well for her, hitting all the body parts, and then allowing 72 hrs rest between muscle group, also she breaks up her routine every 8 weeks or so, to keep her muscles from getting to used to her routine, she is in it for toning, so she will do some circuit work as well, as far as her diet, she eats healthy, she stays away from high fat, lots of veggies, not much red meat, chicken and fish, lots of water, good basic diet, she's not a carb depleter or anything like that, but just a good solid basic diet. So what do you guys think as far as how much and when on the clen and T3, I just know how she is, and if she gets something in her head, she's not opposed to going out and getting it and doing it, just want to be able to make sure that she's doing the right thing with it and not fucking herself up.

loler

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 05:09:36 AM »
what i think is that she doesnt need potent drugs like t3 to shred 20 lbs.
she can take that weight off in like 6 weeks with diet manipulation. put her on a carb cycle.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2005, 05:16:04 AM »
If all she want to loose is 20lbs that can be easily accomplished by increasing the cardio, and lowering the carbs.

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2005, 03:41:38 PM »
DIET and activity

NOT from any bottle

- - She is 30, 5'6, 170 lbs, she's not fat, in fact she is in great shape, however she wants to drop some pounds - -

She IS thick for her size

C A R D I O  baby
1 life 1 liver

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 11:24:10 PM »

I see issues here, nugga!   ::)

How can you tell me with a straight face that she's 5'6", 170lbs but in "great shape".......unless she's a female bodybuilder with 10% fat, there is no way that's great shape. 

Secondly, why are you feeding your wife Winstrol without researching what it could do to her?  Do you have any idea what the sides are for women using Winstrol?  You could have fucked her up, bro.  Clitoral enlargement, hairloss and skin changes are the least of it......would you like her voice to be lower than yours? 

If she eats clean, she wouldn't be 170lbs.......

How about forgoing the anabolics for now and just monitoring her diet and upping her cardio and workout intensity?

That alone would shed an easy 20 lbs over a few months. 

After that you can consider anabolics.......

Man.......some of you people kill me.....

Anabolics weren't meant for women.......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2005, 01:28:33 PM »
agreed, if shes looking to tone up a bit an lose 20 pds its not worth the side effects or the money. Tell her to jog to the gym, do 45mins of cardio, weight train, then jog home
big or bust