Author Topic: Help me decide  (Read 1564 times)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Help me decide
« on: August 03, 2012, 06:47:17 AM »
on my upcoming cycle. I'll be back in the states in a few days and I've been planning this for months. I just cannot make up my mind. I've only ran one cycle before, and that was pre-contest, consisting of 500 Sust, 400 Deca, 20 mgs dbol. My current stats are 5'4, 150lbs, 10 %.
Every time I think my mind is made up, I read something here at getbig and have second thoughts. Originally, I planned to run test e with 500-700 mgs of tren ace. I've decided to save the tren ace for the summer when my goals will be gears towards cutting. Right now I want size.
Here is what I know for sure: I want to run test at a relatively high does of 500-1000 mgs. When I ran 500 Sust I came into my show ripped. My diet is clean and I have pretty good natural genetics and didn't have any bloat off of the Sust and Deca so I'm not worried about it now.
I also want to run EQ (600-1000 mgs) since i actually like the veiny look, and have read good things from you guys on EQ producing quality gains. Drol will be in there at 50-100 mgs a day for the first 2 months also.
Here is what I can't decide on: What, if any at all, other anabolic to run. I want to keep everything long ester, since this cycle will run for 5-6 months. What should I use? Tren E, Primo E, Mast E? How does 500-1000 mgs Sust or Test E, 600-1000 mgs EQ, and 3-400 mgs Tren E sound?
Thanks for your help guys.

big_pauly

• Getbig II
Re: Help me decide
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 11:10:34 AM »
I would think you would have a little more knowledge since you have competed before, but it doesn't seem like that...I would not do 1 gram of test and fina and other shit for a second cycle, that's a little much and I don't know what you expect to gain off of all those drugs, but seems WAY overboard for someone who is 150lbs...

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 11:25:19 AM »
I competed when I was 19 and I'm 26 now and haven't used since then. But I don't think me wanting to use a gram of test and some tren would be a reason for you to call me unknowledgeable. I've been training for a long time, I know how to eat clean, I don't drink or smoke. I do like to go all out though, hence the high dosages. I personally don't see a reason not to, as I am in great health according to my check ups, know what I am doing in the gym, and have been reading everything I can about AAS all day every day for the last few months. And I am small right now, but 3 months ago I was 170. At 5'4 and at 10 %, I don't think that's too bad. A torn ligament in my shoulder has kept me out of the gym, and I said fuck it and stoped eating the right way too and decided to save it all for when I'm back in the states.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 10:54:52 PM »
750mg test cyp or E, 100mg anadrol for the first 8 weeks, OR a favorite is 50mg drol and 50mg dbol, 600mg EQ, and for the other anabolic, Tren E at 3-400mg weekly would be great. Start lower though, maybe 200mg weekly for 4 weeks and if you "feel ok: i.e. no irritability, insomia, anxiety, etc, then bump it to 400 and see how that goes, etc. For me, tren E is awesome, but it seems like it takes a slightly higher dose to get the same results as ace. Some people hate it though, and say it's side effects in a bottle, but everyone is different. I say fuck it, might as well try it or you'll never find out  ;D

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 11:57:37 AM »
on my upcoming cycle. I'll be back in the states in a few days and I've been planning this for months. I just cannot make up my mind. I've only ran one cycle before, and that was pre-contest, consisting of 500 Sust, 400 Deca, 20 mgs dbol. My current stats are 5'4, 150lbs, 10 %.
Every time I think my mind is made up, I read something here at getbig and have second thoughts. Originally, I planned to run test e with 500-700 mgs of tren ace. I've decided to save the tren ace for the summer when my goals will be gears towards cutting. Right now I want size.
Here is what I know for sure: I want to run test at a relatively high does of 500-1000 mgs. When I ran 500 Sust I came into my show ripped. My diet is clean and I have pretty good natural genetics and didn't have any bloat off of the Sust and Deca so I'm not worried about it now.
I also want to run EQ (600-1000 mgs) since i actually like the veiny look, and have read good things from you guys on EQ producing quality gains. Drol will be in there at 50-100 mgs a day for the first 2 months also.
Here is what I can't decide on: What, if any at all, other anabolic to run. I want to keep everything long ester, since this cycle will run for 5-6 months. What should I use? Tren E, Primo E, Mast E? How does 500-1000 mgs Sust or Test E, 600-1000 mgs EQ, and 3-400 mgs Tren E sound?
Thanks for your help guys.

See thats what i dont get. why do "bodybuilders" think they should either gain 30 lbs of WEIGHT ( mostly fat and water), or become extremely ripped. whatever happened to a happy medium?

I dont understand people saying im gonna save tren for summer or whatnot ( the only caveat is if the person cant afford tren throughout the year, and only has 2-3 vials, then i understand them wanting to keep it for summer). but i know alot of people that can afford stuff liek tren year around, but they dont take it because "its not summer", and they want to "gain size" ( translation: want to relax their diet and cardio and gain mostly fat).

its kinda like when you wanna train a female and tell her to do some weightlifting and not just cardio, and her immediate response is " i dont wanna be huge and ripped", how stupid is that ?

OP, im not bashing you, it just irritates me to see alot of people on juice using it as an excuse to look fat.

but to answer you, i will use 750mg test e a week  ( 250mg EOD)
start off with 500 mg of tren E a week ( 250mg with every other test that you shoot).

if you can tolerate the tren, then bump it to 750mg of tren E.

you wont gain 50 lbs of weight, but with a tad bit of a relaxed diet, you will gain 15-20 pouns od SOLID weight( mostly muscle, some fat and water)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 10:15:55 AM »
WAY overboard for someone who is 150lbs...

^ Exactly.

Regardless of your training experience you have almost 0 experience with steroids. (One cycle years ago...) Start of slowly and add things and ramp up dosages as the cycle progresses. Using grams and grams of many different AAS for your second cycle is asking for trouble. This isn't what you want to hear, but it is what you need to hear... If you're jumping into the dark side don't expect it all to happen overnight, take your time, what's the rush?

All the best.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG