Author Topic: Kim K non-photoshopped pics  (Read 12576 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Kim K non-photoshopped pics
« on: August 03, 2012, 12:04:26 PM »
would hit

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Kim K non-photoshopped pics
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 12:06:49 PM »
without the fake tits and facial plastic surgery, bleeched teeth , hair work and make up, what would she look like?

btw...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 12:07:28 PM »
die a horrible death, I wish she would

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 12:07:37 PM »
Those pictures made Mr. Winky tingle a little bit.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 12:07:50 PM »

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 12:09:03 PM »
She is going to be hating life when she gets in her mid 30's and that ass and hips of hers is twice as large.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 12:09:22 PM »
its funny that his whore continues to say thats her ass and it isnt fake   ::) ::)

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 12:10:35 PM »
How much plastic is this bitch going to put in her ass?

Trans Milkshake.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 12:11:08 PM »
She is going to be hating life when she gets in her mid 30's and that ass and hips of hers is twice as large.

Especially when she wipes her ass after a good shit and it ends up between her shoulder blades.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2012, 12:14:12 PM »

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2012, 12:21:07 PM »
Why the fuck would you do that to your ass? I like the before picture anyways

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2012, 12:36:04 PM »
that is Angela Jole with her father not Kim

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2012, 12:49:47 PM »
that is Angela Jole with her father not Kim

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2012, 12:51:14 PM »
a couple days ago looking like she is wearing a soggy looking diaper

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2012, 01:01:32 PM »
die a horrible death, I wish she would

I hope she gets ass cancer.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2012, 01:34:13 PM »
I hope she gets ass cancer.

Then perhaps Radiohead would show up and play a concert in her town.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2012, 01:46:01 PM »
I thought a bitches hips were suppose to end by the belly button, this hoe has hips up to her tits

Let me raise my hands way up in the sky and font forget to suck that gut in

Front Double Bicep Fail

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 01:58:52 PM »
She would get a good hard 5.9" any day of the week.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2012, 02:03:52 PM »

Lol, they said that this was a guy.  A stand-in for the queen was a dude. :-X

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2012, 02:11:19 PM »
would hit

Yes, I fail to see the problem that some "guys" have on here - that is the perfect figure for a woman as far as I'm concerned.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2012, 02:13:04 PM »

She isn't already? 
:)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2012, 02:39:24 PM »

Kris Jenner Admits To Jay Leno That She Was Always A Slut

Kris Jenner has admitted to Jay Leno to cheating wildly on her first husband Robert Kardashain – and it’s all to promote her trashy new autobiography ‘Kris Jenner And All Things Kardashian.’

A quick run through the book shows that Kris was always a slut. In fact she was sleeping with Robert, who was about 10 years her elder, when she was only a teenager and sleeping over at his house. But after they had been dating for a while, Robert’s Christian beliefs supposedly put a halt to their sex life. Kris claims Robert kicked her out of his bed and refused to have sex with her again until they married.

You have realize that Kim Kardashian’s marvelous character can be at least partially traced to her great upbringing… .

Of course Kris married Robert, and they divorced after 14 years of marriage once Robert found out that Kris was having a secret affair with a younger man named Ryan.

She writes: ‘I don’t know why I was having a mid-life crisis at 30, but I was.  His name was Ryan and he was a producer. We had wild sex everywhere, all the time. One morning, Robert had me followed. He found us at a restaurant.’

When the affair was all out in the open, Robert canceled all of Kris’ credit cards, even the one to the grocery store. This left Kris with nothing, she says, except 4 young children to raise on no income. She claims this was when she became the money-grubbing famewhore she has remained until this day.

Robert, with whom she had four children Kourtney, 32, Kim, 31, Khloe, 27, and Robert Jr, 24, filed for divorce in 1990. ‘We told our kids together,’ she writes. ‘They stared at us, unbelieving at first, and then the waterworks.’ The lawyer, who represented O.J. Simpson in his 1995 murder trial, died in 2003 at the age of 59.

Kris went on to marry Olympic champion Bruce Jenner just five months after they were set up on a blind date.

When we see the generally nauseating behavior of the Kardashain sisters one has to ask the question – is it bred in the bone?[/img]

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2012, 02:55:04 PM »
Bruce Jenner is the ultimate beta male. Who gets married after 5 months of dating?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2012, 03:04:55 PM »
Yes, I fail to see the problem that some "guys" have on here - that is the perfect figure for a woman as far as I'm concerned.

Not at all.  You fail to understand that she is still very young.  31.   In another five years or so when she starts to pack on the pounds, that curvy body today is going to look disgusting when its twice as big.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2012, 03:13:53 PM »
Kris Jenner Admits To Jay Leno That She Was Always A Slut

Kris Jenner has admitted to Jay Leno to cheating wildly on her first husband Robert Kardashain – and it’s all to promote her trashy new autobiography ‘Kris Jenner And All Things Kardashian.’

A quick run through the book shows that Kris was always a slut. In fact she was sleeping with Robert, who was about 10 years her elder, when she was only a teenager and sleeping over at his house. But after they had been dating for a while, Robert’s Christian beliefs supposedly put a halt to their sex life. Kris claims Robert kicked her out of his bed and refused to have sex with her again until they married.

You have realize that Kim Kardashian’s marvelous character can be at least partially traced to her great upbringing… .

Of course Kris married Robert, and they divorced after 14 years of marriage once Robert found out that Kris was having a secret affair with a younger man named Ryan.

She writes: ‘I don’t know why I was having a mid-life crisis at 30, but I was.  His name was Ryan and he was a producer. We had wild sex everywhere, all the time. One morning, Robert had me followed. He found us at a restaurant.’

When the affair was all out in the open, Robert canceled all of Kris’ credit cards, even the one to the grocery store. This left Kris with nothing, she says, except 4 young children to raise on no income. She claims this was when she became the money-grubbing famewhore she has remained until this day.

Robert, with whom she had four children Kourtney, 32, Kim, 31, Khloe, 27, and Robert Jr, 24, filed for divorce in 1990. ‘We told our kids together,’ she writes. ‘They stared at us, unbelieving at first, and then the waterworks.’ The lawyer, who represented O.J. Simpson in his 1995 murder trial, died in 2003 at the age of 59.

Kris went on to marry Olympic champion Bruce Jenner just five months after they were set up on a blind date.

When we see the generally nauseating behavior of the Kardashain sisters one has to ask the question – is it bred in the bone?[/img]

OJ and Marcus Allen use to run trains on her with a couple other friends of OJ's supposedly. And her fruity husband Bruce is a cross dresser who most likely loves the cock.