Author Topic: Billy Guns take on Palumbo  (Read 8988 times)

Mush Mouth

• Getbig II
Re: Billy Guns take on Palumbo
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2012, 07:20:35 PM »

huge285
Master Guru

My passion is helping athletes achieve their best physiques ever (while maintaining healthy minds and bodies).......I also try to instill a good business sense in them so that they can earn a living doing what they love. I can only show people "the way" ....I have no vested interest in the outcome. That's for them to decide. Personally, I'm a very loyal person and I have very strong convictions regarding being honest and truthful. I'm very happy for JUAN and all his accomplishments; however, they by no means define ME. . . they are HIS accomplishments. Why JUAN made the decision he did, only he knows.....

Wow I nearly SPIT out my Vanilla Peanut Butter ISOLIES................L ets breakdown what defines an HONEST LOYAL TRUTHFUL person here

1) Sell FAKE HGH to your CLOSE friends....(honesty)
2) Sell the SAME Diet to all the people who come to you for Contest PREP (truthful)
3) Sell Relabeled PROTEIN and mark it up 100 percent over the 19.95 you are paying per 2lb jug (Honesty again)
4) Sleep with your (now EXfiances) BEST FRIEND behind her back (LOYAL)
5) Shake Ron Avidan's hand at shows and tell people what an asshole he is behind his back (Honesty, Truthful, and Loyal)
6) Claim you dropped out of medical school to help healthy people instead of sick (Honesty once again)
7) Leave a GETBIG page up on your PC 24/7 to find "NEW" and "Exclusive" Information to sell to your sponsors (Honesty and Truthful again)
8 ) Make up FAKE stories to get as many views as you can to keep sponsors ONBOARD and PAYING (Truthful)
9) Sell Usnic Acid as a fat burner and risk uneducated innocent peoples health ( Honesty and truthful yet again)
10) Create a bodybuilding website and CLAIM to be number 1 in contest coverage when BB.com is ahead of all the others always( Truthful for sure)

You clearly are bitter.  ;D

Dave is a smart guy and doesnt pride himself in responding to things of this manner.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2012, 08:04:06 PM »
Haha, but you respond on his behalf. The guy is a certified crook.

Mush Mouth

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2012, 08:27:48 PM »
Haha, but you respond on his behalf. The guy is a certified crook.

Don't get me wrong.  Everything Billy said was accurate, Dave is just smart enough to not address it while he is over here looking for new RX stories.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2012, 10:21:58 PM »
Palumbo
Pal-umbo
Pal-n-bro
He's your pal and your bro. We can trust him.

Johnny Falcon Approved

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2012, 01:45:16 AM »
Palumbo
Pal-umbo
Pal-n-bro
He's your pal and your bro. We can trust him.

Johnny Falcon Approved

You struggle.
P

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2012, 03:32:32 AM »
Never met the guy but always found him ugly in photographs.  I don't mean like a regular dude who rates low in the looks department.  I mean freakishly, unnaturally ugly.  The kind that goes out in public and people nudge their friends.

Can't comment on his character.  I'm just saying he's exceedingly unattractive.  That's why I'm astounded Billy let let this guy bum him.

Billy Guns

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2012, 06:52:18 AM »
You clearly are bitter.  ;D

Dave is a smart guy and doesnt pride himself in responding to things of this manner.

Dave will not POST on GETBIG because it is against "COMPANY" policy to post on other sites.....I wouldn't really call that a company more like a desperate cry for donations kidneys included ;D