Author Topic: Whoa-ly Shiii...Off Season Bodybuilder Involved in Fight!!!!!!!!!1  (Read 7996 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Whoa-ly Shiii...Off Season Bodybuilder Involved in Fight!!!!!!!!!1
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 03:15:59 AM »
Twig boy couldnt even hurt him with the guy not even fighting back.. Losers..

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 03:40:09 AM »
lmao at 110lb mma wannabe throwing 400 punches at kicks at the other guy who just looks at him like he is smoking crack
T

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 04:37:29 AM »
I dont know what more pathetic the wigger who can't knock out a dude who just stands there or the baby huey looking dude that wont destroy that twink.  I don't know about anyone else but all it would take is one hit and I would go nuts on that wigger.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2012, 05:14:01 AM »
I dont know what more pathetic the wigger who can't knock out a dude who just stands there or the baby huey looking dude that wont destroy that twink.  I don't know about anyone else but all it would take is one hit and I would go nuts on that wigger.

The twink would have destroyed Jay Cutler

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2012, 07:37:24 AM »
Even the knees didn't phase doughboy. I wish they would have filmed the beginning where this future Mr. O gets out of the car thinking he is going to get laid and this redneck comes bouncing out of the house. The look on his face had to be priceless.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2012, 07:49:54 AM »
Embarrassing to say the least - how can you not hit back when somebody slaps you

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2012, 07:50:26 AM »
Embarrassing to say the least - how can you not hit back when somebody slaps you
This.
Its one thing to not throw the 1st blow... but when its on, you need to defend yourself.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 07:52:36 AM »
This.
Its one thing to not throw the 1st blow... but when its on, you need to defend yourself.

he was scared - I'm sure you've seen that too before, people say all kinda weird shit when they are scared - the whole, i told you, i told you like come on man I ain't that bad don't beat me up.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2012, 07:53:59 AM »
he was scared - I'm sure you've seen that too before, people say all kinda weird shit when they are scared.
Agree, he didn't look like he was shrugging it off - looks like the 1st few blows hurt and he didnt know what to do. Dude didnt even bring his hands up to defend himself. Just kind of curled and turned away.
Epic pansy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2012, 07:58:32 AM »
Agree, he didn't look like he was shrugging it off - looks like the 1st few blows hurt and he didnt know what to do. Dude didnt even bring his hands up to defend himself. Just kind of curled and turned away.
Epic pansy.

you could argue that he made the other guy look like a total bitch cause he couldnt fuck up a guy that wasnt fighting back
T

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2012, 07:58:53 AM »

:P

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2012, 07:59:47 AM »
LOL at the fat guy. So calm!  ;D

I really hope that nobody's wanna fight me like this ever...especially not a skinny wannabe fighter like that...I would be so mad...I would kill him...which wouldn't be funny when the police would arrive...  :-\

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2012, 08:01:41 AM »
you could argue that he made the other guy look like a total bitch cause he couldnt fuck up a guy that wasnt fighting back
You could, but the dude is like 100 pounds.
I'd say its almost more pathetic that the big guy let the little guy wail on him and he just curled up and turned away like a bitch (especially when he had 50+ lbs on the dude, and could have stopped him at any time).

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2012, 08:01:48 AM »

well I would like to see the pictures next morning, the guy got beaten pretty alright not beaten up but he got a good asswhopping, notice the girl smiling in glee when her man comes around the corner ::)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 08:02:20 AM »
The guy throwing the punches was afuckin pussy not the guy who refused to fight or was afraid. When it is clear someone wont throw back, the fight is over. IMHO.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2012, 08:03:36 AM »
The guy throwing the punches was afuckin pussy not the guy who refused to fight or was afraid. When it is clear someone wont throw back, the fight is over. IMHO.
Agree here. I wouldnt do anything if the other dude is not going to defend himself.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2012, 08:03:55 AM »
You could, but the dude is like 100 pounds.
I'd say its almost more pathetic that the big guy let the little guy wail on him and he just curled up and turned away like a bitch (especially when he had 50+ lbs on the dude, and could have stopped him at any time).

Actually when the skinny guy got cocky and showed off a bit with a roundhouse kick when he had him to the ground i think for a second he was contemplating to fight back he grabbed him by the neck and I was already thinking - HERE comes payback, I think he could have given the other guy a bit of a beating too but he was too scared to get hurt, he just wanted to get it over with - and he was guilty as charged ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2012, 08:05:16 AM »
Actually when the skinny guy got cocky and showed off a bit with a roundhouse kick when he had him to the ground i think for a second he was contemplating to fight back he grabbed him by the neck and I was already thinking - HERE comes payback, I think he could have given the other guy a bit of a beating too but he was too scared to get hurt, he just wanted to get it over with - and he was guilty as charged ;D
Agree. The big dude could and SHOULD have done something to defend himself. When it's clear the little dude wasn't going to stop - he should have retaliated somehow.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2012, 08:05:33 AM »
well I would like to see the pictures next morning, the guy got beaten pretty alright not beaten up but he got a good asswhopping, notice the girl smiling in glee when her man comes around the corner ::)

women always stir that shit up probably got her panties all wet seeing her bf bruce hillbilly lee throwind hands
T

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2012, 08:06:36 AM »
 YEAH, I would have taken complete adavantage of that and smashed him to a bloody fukin pulp. But I have admiration for those who dont share my killer instincts.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2012, 08:56:07 AM »
on the other hand the two brothers were standing there. had the big guy crushed him as he should have they may have jumped in.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2012, 09:06:13 AM »
In a dark alley, one on one, i'm putting down everything on big country vs Johnny "Love Taps"