Author Topic: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Near Milwaukee-10:30 a.m. today  (Read 18680 times)

orangeman

Re: Mass Shooting at Sikh Temple Near Milwaukee-10:30 a.m. today
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2012, 07:17:21 PM »
The funny part is that the Sikhs won't... They will not even talk about it in terms of race... Every white person discussing it will, but they will not.

Pay attention on this one... It will be all white people.

to be honest on the news here tonight they interviewed Sikhs who specifically talked about it in terms of race

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2012, 08:36:30 PM »
YOU     ARE     A    CLASS    ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have plenty of class, just more honest than most.

Upon further review, my number is low, I wasn't taking into account extended family and friends, I do care about those people a great deal. I was thinking my immediate circle that i see every day.

That being said, i shed no tears for the people in Colorado, or these Sikhs...i didn't know them, even casually. does it suck that innocent people had their lives ended for no reason? of course. but did i cry over it, or am i distraught ?....fuck no. Horrible shit happens every day on this fucked up planet. if i was going to tie myself in knots every time someone shitty happened, i would be a basket case.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2012, 08:52:59 PM »

Upon further review, my number is low, I wasn't taking into account extended family and friends, I do care about those people a great deal. I was thinking my immediate circle that i see every day.

That being said, i shed no tears for the people in Colorado, or these Sikhs...i didn't know them, even casually. does it suck that innocent people had their lives ended for no reason? of course. but did i cry over it, or am i distraught ?....fuck no. Horrible shit happens every day on this fucked up planet. if i was going to tie myself in knots every time someone shitty happened, i would be a basket case.

Groink, youre speaking about two different things. Youre correct, most people did not cry over it, nor lose sleep. I did not cry over the shootings, nor lose sleep. However, it is horrible that it happened.  However, this is much different than what you previously said about not giving a fuck. Clearly you give a fuck if innocent people die for no reason. What sane person wouldnt. However, no one is expecting you to lose 2 weeks sleep over it either.
X

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2012, 09:03:29 PM »
This.

There are exactly 8 people on this planet that I REALLY care about, everyone else could literAlly drop dead and I wouldn't flinch.

Exactly 8 uh - not 7, not 9?

When others get shot, killed, maimed, we all feel the pain and misery of those involved, whether they be blue, white, or black. They all bleed like you and me.

Get the f* out of here with your self serving comments.

You try to make every thread about yourself.

Your time for gratitude will come surely!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2012, 09:09:34 PM »
pyramid shit temple church of peace

next time for all we know some lunatic could be doing this at   

pyramid shit Church of peace

Don't let your bigotry get in the way of logic and altruism.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2012, 11:20:23 PM »
u know that u cant bring them back , do u  ?  why all the talking?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2012, 12:53:59 AM »
Squadfather?
Page lived in apartment No. 5 with his girlfriend, Misty, who was going to the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and who has an autistic son, and whose father helped out with child care and car maintenance.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2012, 01:07:00 AM »

Bro not picking a fight with you but just being honest the way you are. The definition of scum, in fact the lowest form of scum on the entire planet, worst then rapounds,  worse then murderers, worse then anything imaginable and the lowest class of humans, in other words utter trash is a human being that lacks empathy, if you can sit here typing on getbig and say to all of us that a dozen innocent children aged between 2-6 can get killed, strangled, drowned and or stabbed to death in front of you and you wouldn't give 2 shits, BROTHER YOU ARE TRASH, if this is the case.

like I said nothing personal, just saying.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2012, 02:29:03 AM »
to be honest on the news here tonight they interviewed Sikhs who specifically talked about it in terms of race

I'd like to see that clip because I haven't seen that at all.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2012, 04:37:15 AM »
Exactly 8 uh - not 7, not 9?

When others get shot, killed, maimed, we all feel the pain and misery of those involved, whether they be blue, white, or black. They all bleed like you and me.

Get the f* out of here with your self serving comments.

You try to make every thread about yourself.

Your time for gratitude will come surely!
Bull fucking shit you bleeding heart bitch. Get the fuck out with your "Look at me pretend to care about this, even though It has absolutely nothing to do with me in any way."

You didn't feel a goddamn thing so stop trying to pretend like you did. Yeah, it sucks this happened, but I don't see you crying like a bitch every time someone gets hit by a car? Every time an old man dies? Every time someone loses their mother?

No, you don't, no one does, so shut the fuck up already. People die. Thats life.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2012, 05:21:50 AM »
;)

Ironically,
firearm use in
crimes in the UK
has doubled in the
decade since
handguns were
banned

From The Times
August 24, 2007

Senior police officers have been warning for several months that a growing number of teenagers in big cities are becoming involved in gun crime.

The age of victims and suspects has fallen over the past three years as the availability of firearms in some cities has risen. Liverpool and Manchester are the cities where illegal guns are most readily available, with criminals claiming that some weapons are being smuggled from Ireland. Sawn-off shotguns are now being sold for as little as £50, and handguns for £150.

Despite a ban on handguns introduced in 1997 after 16 children and their teacher were shot dead in the Dunblane massacre the previous year, their use in crimes has almost doubled to reach 4,671 in 2005-06. Official figures show that although Britain has some of the toughest anti-gun laws in the world, firearm use in crime has risen steadily. This year eight young people have been killed in gun attacks: six in London and one each in Manchester and Liverpool.

“Illegal firearms have become increasingly accessible to younger offenders who appear more likely to use these firearms recklessly,” a report on gun crime commissioned by the Home Office cautioned last year.

The research supports warnings from police chiefs in Merseyside and London about the spread of gun use in gangs and among teenagers.

Bernard Hogan-Howe, the Chief Constable of Merseyside, said this year that although gun crime in the area had fallen there had been an increase in the number of teenagers involved in firearms crimes.

Figures from the Metropolitan Police show that the average age of gun crime victims in London fell from 24 to 19 between 2004-06 and that there was a similar trend among suspects charged in connection with shootings.

Mr Hogan-Howe said that youths were being protected by a wall of silence, and he demanded a new law to compel the public to give information about gun crime. He said that action must be taken to break down the power base of families involved in gun crime. “Families who do nothing to stop their children’s involvement in gun crime put society at risk and could find themselves identifying their child in the morgue,” he said.

The Home Office research highlighted how guns were an integral part of a gang culture in which guns were used to deal with disputes. “In the context of firearm ownership, even quite trivial disputes may result in shootings as the presence of guns elevates threat levels and the so-called ‘shoot or be shot’ scenario precipitates pre-emptive violence,” the study said.

Policies to help to deal with the problem were considered at a scheduled No 10 summit yesterday, chaired by Gordon Brown and attended by Jacqui Smith, the Home Secretary, Beverley Hughes, the Children’s Minister, Lord Hunt, the Justice Minister, as well as police chiefs and local government leaders.

It was the first of a series of meetings to tackle the issue. Mandatory minimum jail sentences for carrying knives and requiring people to give information if they are aware that people have illegal weapons are among the ideas under discussion. Mrs Smith has asked the Serious Organised Crime Agency to look atways to curb the importation of illegal weapons.

After the 90-minute meeting, the Prime Minister said: “Make no mistake about this — the people responsible will be tracked down, they will be arrested and they will be punished.” He said that the Home Office would be earmarking ten areas for an intensive campaign against gun and knife crime. The areas will be announced next week.

Mr Brown added that families would be offered greater support. “The vast majority of young people are decent and law-abiding. They too want to feel safe and secure on our streets. Where there’s a need for early intervention, we will work very intensively with those families so that young people are deterred from going into gangs and guns and knife crime,” he said.

Mrs Smith has outlined a range of measures, including the increased use of Acceptable Behaviour Contracts and a crackdown on the sale of alcohol to under-age children. The Government has issued guidance to police and local authorities on how to use the contracts — written pledges to improve behaviour — effectively.

David Cameron said that social breakdown would be the central theme of the Conservative election manifesto. Sir Menzies Campbell, leader of the Liberal Democrats, called for a “change of atmosphere” in communities with gang violence, but said that there was “no simple solution”.

A year in Merseyside

gun crime incidents in 2005-06

murders

attempted murders

Source: Merseyside Police Authority

And it's still about 100 times lower than in your country. ;)

Merseyside Police Authority... LOL. Merseyside is the most violent region in the UK. And each department publishes its own figures, which are often in conflict with some other department's figures.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2012, 05:30:00 AM »
muslims, skihks, americans, canadians.. same garbage

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2012, 07:59:09 AM »
It amuses me that 99 times out of 100, you can guess the race just by the way the crime was committed.

Lone gunman blows away a bunch of people? Probably white.
Creepy Child Molester? Probably white.
Psychotic, methodical serial killer? Probably white.

Any combination of rape, murder, and torture over something stupid? Probably black

Stabbing? Probably mexican

etc etc etc

Yep this little game works. People are very predictable in most regards.
Trans Milkshake.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2012, 11:01:38 AM »
And it's still about 100 times lower than in your country. ;)

Merseyside Police Authority... LOL. Merseyside is the most violent region in the UK. And each department publishes its own figures, which are often in conflict with some other department's figures.

No shit and my country and 10 times the size of yours obviously it's gonna be higher

Comparing crime rates between America and Britain is fundamentally flawed. In America,
a gun crime is recorded as a gun crime. In Britain, a crime is only recorded when there is a final
disposition (a conviction). All unsolved gun crimes in Britain are not reported as gun crimes,
grossly undercounting the amount of gun crime there.
 To make matters worse, British law
enforcement has been exposed for falsifying criminal reports to create falsely lower crime
figures, in part to preserve tourism.

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5712573/UK-is-violent-crime-capital-of-Europe.html

It means there are over 2,000 crimes recorded per 100,000 population in the UK, making it the most violent place in Europe.
Austria is second, with a rate of 1,677 per 100,000 people, followed by Sweden, Belgium, Finland and Holland.
By comparison, America has an estimated rate of 466 violent crimes per 100,000 population.

2000-vs-466  ;)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2012, 11:05:21 AM »
No shit and my country and 10 times the size of yours obviously it's gonna be higher

Comparing crime rates between America and Britain is fundamentally flawed. In America,
a gun crime is recorded as a gun crime. In Britain, a crime is only recorded when there is a final
disposition (a conviction). All unsolved gun crimes in Britain are not reported as gun crimes,
grossly undercounting the amount of gun crime there.
 To make matters worse, British law
enforcement has been exposed for falsifying criminal reports to create falsely lower crime
figures, in part to preserve tourism.

UK is violent crime capital of Europe

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5712573/UK-is-violent-crime-capital-of-Europe.html

It means there are over 2,000 crimes recorded per 100,000 population in the UK, making it the most violent place in Europe.
Austria is second, with a rate of 1,677 per 100,000 people, followed by Sweden, Belgium, Finland and Holland.
By comparison, America has an estimated rate of 466 violent crimes per 100,000 population.

2000-vs-466  ;)

mwahahha, we must have a colorado type incident every day here, then!  By the way are these 2000 all gun crimes ? :)
keep googling stuff sweetheart, if it makes you feel you know somethign about life here ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 07, 2012, 11:17:32 AM »
mwahahha, we must have a colorado type incident every day here, then!  By the way are these 2000 all gun crimes ? :)
keep googling stuff sweetheart, if it makes you feel you know somethign about life here ;)

Facts aren't your friend  ;)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2012, 11:19:28 AM »
Facts aren't your friend  ;)

Lame
Gun crime figures < general crime figures

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2012, 11:20:24 AM »
Bull fucking shit you bleeding heart bitch. Get the fuck out with your "Look at me pretend to care about this, even though It has absolutely nothing to do with me in any way."

You didn't feel a goddamn thing so stop trying to pretend like you did. Yeah, it sucks this happened, but I don't see you crying like a bitch every time someone gets hit by a car? Every time an old man dies? Every time someone loses their mother?

No, you don't, no one does, so shut the fuck up already. People die. Thats life.

Thank you.

am i happy these people got killed? of course not, that's terrible. But do i REALLY care....? not so much.
\
I reacted like i would imagine most people did....

"Did you hear about what happened in Colorado"

"yeah...that's terrible, some sick people in this world."

" i know man, that is fucked"....

"so what are you doing later?"

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2012, 11:24:00 AM »
"But do i REALLY care....? not so much"- zero empathy, stop juicing and be a human , u can

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2012, 11:25:34 AM »
Lame
Gun crime figures < general crime figures

I never claimed the UK was just as bad in gun crimes compared to the U.S obviously they wouldn't be my original point was gun bans don't solve gun violence problems

Despite a ban on handguns introduced in 1997 after 16 children and their teacher were shot dead in the Dunblane massacre the previous year, their use in crimes has almost doubled to reach 4,671 in 2005-06.

The U.K is actually more violent than the U.S despite what the Brits on here type , obviously we're gonna have more gun crime because we have more fire arms and a much higher population.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2012, 11:27:06 AM »
"But do i REALLY care....? not so much"- zero empathy, stop juicing and be a human , u can

I'm a perfectly functional human. and apparently more honest than most  ;)

do you get upset over the daily atrocities committed in third world countries that are far worse than this ? or do you only care when Americans get killed ?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #146 on: August 07, 2012, 11:30:46 AM »
I never claimed the UK was just as bad in gun crimes compared to the U.S obviously they wouldn't be my original point was gun bans don't solve gun violence problems

Despite a ban on handguns introduced in 1997 after 16 children and their teacher were shot dead in the Dunblane massacre the previous year, their use in crimes has almost doubled to reach 4,671 in 2005-06.

The U.K is actually more violent than the U.S despite what the Brits on here type , obviously we're gonna have more gun crime because we have more fire arms and a much higher population.

Crime does not always mean violent crime. You'd admit this if you weren't just fanning your prejudices as you usually do.

Most crime (the vast majority) in the Uk is the sneaky variety. Day time burglaries. When people are at work.

Claiming that the UK is more violent than the U.S. is downright fucking ignorant and I'd expect nothing less from someone who's never been out of their country.

Bravo.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2012, 11:31:01 AM »
I'm a perfectly functional human. and apparently more honest than most  ;)

do you get upset over the daily atrocities committed in third world countries that are far worse than this ? or do you only care when Americans get killed ?

Reminds me of Tom Cruise in Collateral

Vincent: Okay, look, here's the deal. Man, you were gonna drive me around tonight, never be the wiser, but El Gordo got in front of a window, did his high dive, we're into Plan B. Still breathing? Now we gotta make the best of it, improvise, adapt to the environment, Darwin, shit happens, I Ching, whatever man, we gotta roll with it.
Max: I Ching? What are you talking about, man? You threw a man out of a window.
Vincent: I didn't throw him. He fell.
Max: Well what did he do to you?
Vincent: What?
Max: What did he do to you?
Vincent: Nothing. I only met him tonight.
Max: You just met him once and you killed him like that?
Vincent: What? I should only kill people after I get to know them? Max, six billion people on the planet, you're getting bent out of shape cause of one fat guy.
Max: Well, who was he?
Vincent: What do you care? Have you ever heard of Rwanda?
Max: Yes, I know Rwanda.
Vincent: Well, tens of thousands killed before sundown. Nobody's killed people that fast since Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Did you bat an eye, Max?
Max: What?
Vincent: Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something? No. I off one fat Angelino and you throw a hissy fit.
Max: Man, I don't know any Rwandans.
Vincent: You don't know the guy in the trunk, either.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2012, 11:34:27 AM »
Crime does not always mean violent crime. You'd admit this if you weren't just fanning your prejudices as you usually do.

Most crime (the vast majority) in the Uk is the sneaky variety. Day time burglaries. When people are at work.

Claiming that the UK is more violent than the U.S. is downright fucking ignorant and I'd expect nothing less from someone who's never been out of their country.

Bravo.

Awwwwww still don't like the facts huh? I didn't claim it dummy they did , did you follow the link? you know from the UK site? The Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5712573/UK-is-violent-crime-capital-of-Europe.html

read it again the UK has more violent crime per 100K than America deny all you want it doesn't change a thing and don't assume I've never been out of my country  ;)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #149 on: August 07, 2012, 11:44:14 AM »
Awwwwww still don't like the facts huh? I didn't claim it dummy they did , did you follow the link? you know from the UK site? The Telegraph http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5712573/UK-is-violent-crime-capital-of-Europe.html

read it again the UK has more violent crime per 100K than America  ;)

Damn, I must be living in Battlefield England, then. Can't believe how I never caught wind of what's going on around me  ::). Btw, 73,6% of statistics are made up. Including this one ;)

Let me find some statistics that prove my point

oh wait why bother ;)

and don't assume I've never been out of my country

correction: you've never "lived" outside your country.