Author Topic: What r these pills?  (Read 8379 times)

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
What r these pills?
« on: August 05, 2012, 12:22:26 PM »
Hi guys. I have some small square white pills. BD on one side and 10 on the other with a score
I've looked all over the net and found everything but these. I know who's they r just not what. Thank you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: What r these pills?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 12:36:50 PM »
are you serious

fucking hell  ::)
T

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 12:57:44 PM »
Probably not smart pills, something I suspect you really need....
?

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 01:11:50 PM »
Are u guys fucking serious. What is this site for. Just for people like u 2 to be sarcastic. I have many years of experience. I am no newbie. Some friend handed me a generic bottle of this shit and told me it was a anti e, I highly doubt they r but I can't find them on line. So if u have any real advise share it. If not piss off

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 01:25:49 PM »
Honestly they could be anything.  Without a name imprint on them it's a toss up.  One things for sure-don't use them.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 02:18:39 PM »
Are u guys fucking serious. What is this site for. Just for people like u 2 to be sarcastic. I have many years of experience. I am no newbie. Some friend handed me a generic bottle of this shit and told me it was a anti e, I highly doubt they r but I can't find them on line. So if u have any real advise share it. If not piss off

2 things...

First, get a clue
second, fuck off

thanks!
?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 03:24:28 PM »

If you don't know what they are i would personally chunk them. There have been so many BD counterfeits over the years there really is no telling what you have.

This is getbig so expect some smartass remarks, but there are also some helpful people if you can ignore the bullshit.

Good luck!

8)

elvis

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 03:36:37 PM »
Thanks overload, I wasn't just going to start popping random pills, and I do know they say bd, but on there website I can not find any of that shape and mg and color. Soo I am going to assume they r garbage, but I was curious is all. I'm from Europe originally and we didn't have to fuck around with UG crap or fake shit.
Thanks again man.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 08:34:46 AM »
No, they could not "be anything." do you guys even use gear at all? Christ. They are BD Arimidex 1mg tabs.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 08:40:54 AM »
true, there have been fakes, but many of the fakes were still legit products. Some were literally just binders/fillers pressed into a tablet, but many were companies using the BD name, pill "style" etc, to make $$, but you can't make very much $ for very long, selling bunk products. Word spreads quickly, look at kigtropins, nipertropin(really is ghrp6) and nqk for example. Doesn't take long for ppl to realize they've been ripped off. I'm using these exact tabs right now actually for contest prep, and they are legit. My source is legit though also, I don't know where the OP got his. If I knew, I could tell chances of them being real.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 09:17:35 AM »
No, they could not "be anything." do you guys even use gear at all? Christ. They are BD Arimidex 1mg tabs.

I used the exact same tabs he mentioned and they were Halo.

8)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 11:38:54 AM »
Hi guys. I have some small square white pills. BD on one side and 10 on the other with a score
I've looked all over the net and found everything but these. I know who's they r just not what. Thank you.
BDs have so many counterfeits, that you really just cant judge them by the color and shape anymore...

Kinda like trannies nowadays, you really cant BELIEVE that if a person LOOKS like a female, she really is one ;), so many counterfeits

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 01:17:26 PM »
10 hour version of NZT-48

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2012, 08:19:09 PM »
I used the exact same tabs he mentioned and they were Halo.

8)

Well shit, you got yourself a good deal! For Halo, i've only used IP sublingual.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 08:23:54 PM »
Just know your source, and you should never have the problem of getting fake, counterfeit, bunk, etc products. Not saying that is the OP situation, but i'm just saying in general.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 12:07:37 PM »
BDs have so many counterfeits, that you really just cant judge them by the color and shape anymore...

Kinda like trannies nowadays, you really cant BELIEVE that if a person LOOKS like a female, she really is one ;), so many counterfeits

You just had to bring up trannies now didn't you.   ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2012, 03:10:40 AM »
The real authentic british Dragon halotestex was 10mg and was a purple tint. They were not white. There is a new British dragon maybe their halotestex is white. Their are alot of british dragon knockoffs but if they did a good job they would of made them the purple tint they were.

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2012, 08:24:41 AM »
Also why would a 1mg tab have a 10 on the back. Its prob 10mg tomoxifen. Unless they can some how be positively identified, i wouldnt touch them.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2012, 10:00:07 PM »
Also why would a 1mg tab have a 10 on the back. Its prob 10mg tomoxifen. Unless they can some how be positively identified, i wouldnt touch them.

It is 1mg BD Arimidex, period. I'm fucking using it right now. Why don't you ask BD why they put a 10 on the back rather than a 1? It is not tamoxifen. I've ordered this from numerous suppliers, and it IS arimidex 1mg. If you don't have a legit and trustworthy source, I HIGHLY suggest you get one. If you use products without getting blood work to determine their quality, I suggest you start.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2012, 09:32:44 AM »
If you don't know what they are i would personally chunk them. There have been so many BD counterfeits over the years there really is no telling what you have.

This is getbig so expect some smartass remarks, but there are also some helpful people if you can ignore the bullshit.

Good luck!

8)

I agree to chucking them...i would never take an underground anti e anyways...stick to hg for that

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2012, 06:05:26 PM »
a picture would help.
Mr. AZ 2003

4thAD

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2012, 12:22:59 AM »
It is 1mg BD Arimidex, period. I'm fucking using it right now. Why don't you ask BD why they put a 10 on the back rather than a 1? It is not tamoxifen. I've ordered this from numerous suppliers, and it IS arimidex 1mg. If you don't have a legit and trustworthy source, I HIGHLY suggest you get one. If you use products without getting blood work to determine their quality, I suggest you start.

Lmao at this joke of a reply. Do you realize their is no more BD? The real BD, has been out for years.

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2012, 06:53:37 AM »
Lmao at this joke of a reply. Do you realize their is no more BD? The real BD, has been out for years.

Yep! Real BD shutdown in 06.