Author Topic: Ok, the argument is that it's silly to attack Romney for trying to keep more of  (Read 3093 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
his money.  That's what I'm mostly reading on the board.

Just out of curiostiy, I thought I would see what the agrument was by the right for demanding tax returns from Kerry's wife.

Sure as hell, quite a few people saying she didn't nearly pay enough for what she is worth and demanding that she release more than she did.

fucking lol...

I'm willing to bet that people on this board would be attacking Obama if Obama's financial matters were reversed with Romney.  what a joke...

https://www.google.com/search?q=teresa+heinz+Kerry+Tax+Returns&num=20&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1775&bih=807&sa=X&ei=vQgfUIT9H-WViQKkwYCoBQ&ved=0CAkQpwUoBg&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A10%2F9%2F2002%2Ccd_max%3A8%2F13%2F2008&tbm=

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
"In 2004, the Republican National Committee called on the Kerry campaign to release Teresa Heinz Kerry’s tax returns, saying 'Americans value disclosure and transparency in campaigns.'"

RNC today, "hey, that's none of your fucking business and not even required by law!"

lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
his money.  That's what I'm mostly reading on the board.Just out of curiostiy, I thought I would see what the agrument was by the right for demanding tax returns from Kerry's wife.

Sure as hell, quite a few people saying she didn't nearly pay enough for what she is worth and demanding that she release more than she did.

fucking lol...

I'm willing to bet that people on this board would be attacking Obama if Obama's financial matters were reversed with Romney.  what a joke...

https://www.google.com/search?q=teresa+heinz+Kerry+Tax+Returns&num=20&hl=en&safe=off&biw=1775&bih=807&sa=X&ei=vQgfUIT9H-WViQKkwYCoBQ&ved=0CAkQpwUoBg&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A10%2F9%2F2002%2Ccd_max%3A8%2F13%2F2008&tbm=

you've read wrong, at least in terms of my posts

Keeping his money is one thing and evading taxes is another

btw - although Romney refused to release his taxes when running for Governor that didn't stop him from criticizing his opponents husband for not releasing his taxes and also lied about his own residency
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/04/maddow-romney-demanded-his-political-opponents-tax-returns-in-2002/

conclusion - accoring to Romney's own words and deeds it's perfectly legitimate to demand the release of tax returns, even from someone who is not running

tonymctones

• Getbig V
you've read wrong, at least in terms of my posts

Keeping his money is one thing and evading taxes is another

btw - although Romney refused to release his taxes when running for Governor that didn't stop him from criticizing his opponents husband for not releasing his taxes and also lied about his own residency
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/04/maddow-romney-demanded-his-political-opponents-tax-returns-in-2002/

conclusion - accoring to Romney's own words and deeds it's perfectly legitimate to demand the release of tax returns, even from someone who is not running
He released tax returns.......just b/c he didnt release enough for you dont try to say he didnt release tax returns.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
his money.  That's what I'm mostly reading on the board.

Just out of curiostiy, I thought I would see what the agrument was by the right for demanding tax returns from Kerry's wife.

fucking lol...

The public wants to know....and if he wants to get elected, he's gotta put it out there.
A

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I wasnt into politics back then like I am now but I would have said its pretty ridiculous to be honest.

If there is something illegal that happend and he got in trouble with the law then that would be different.

Its ridiculous for ppl to say that there is something wrong with someone trying to keep more of their own hard earned money.

If anything we should be lobbying this fuker to teach classes so we can all take advantage.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

The public wants to know....and if he wants to get elected, he's gotta put it out there.
hahah and whys that?

do you feel the same about obamas college records? thesis etc?

how about fast and furious records?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
I wasnt into politics back then like I am now but I would have said its pretty ridiculous to be honest.

If there is something illegal that happend and he got in trouble with the law then that would be different.

Its ridiculous for ppl to say that there is something wrong with someone trying to keep more of their own hard earned money.

If anything we should be lobbying this fuker to teach classes so we can all take advantage.

Is it, Tony?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He released tax returns.......just b/c he didnt release enough for you dont try to say he didnt release tax returns.

he released only one year of complete returns (2010) and it's likely he knew he would be running for POTUS so stopped all of his shenanigans which is probably why he paid a whopping 13.9%

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
hahah and whys that?

do you feel the same about obamas college records? thesis etc?

how about fast and furious records?

People don't care about his college transcripts or his thesis....they somewhat care about Fast and Furious but Holder is the only one that's going to get stoned to death over this.

People do care about Romney's tax records and his holdings because he's been consistantly dodgy about it.  Newt Gingrich questioned it during the debates, Santorum did, Ron Paul blasted him with it, and all he's done is waffled at answers.  Obama simply used it to his advantage and now its a huge thorn in his ass that just keeps growing.

It doesn't matter if its illegal....heck I know Romney hasn't done anything illegal with his money.  But all of his denials...refusals....st atements like "retroactively retired" just makes people curious.....and if they are curious about someone and don't get an answer...then they are likely not to vote for him.

Romney just needs to come clean and put the info out if he wants to have any chance of winning.

A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
"In 2004, the Republican National Committee called on the Kerry campaign to release Teresa Heinz Kerry’s tax returns, saying 'Americans value disclosure and transparency in campaigns.'"

RNC today, "hey, that's none of your fucking business and not even required by law!"

lol
Extra lol.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

for some reason I don't believe you :D 

If the roles were reversed today I have no doubt that 3333 would be posting all about Obama's magic IRA and all that and I doubt you would be posting opinions in those threads saying Obama had every right to keep as much of his money safe from being taxed as possible.

LOL that the RNC argued it was important for Americans to know all about the finances of Kerry's wife but today they're like, hey, it's not important, people don't care about that, that's not the issue lolol....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
So the message here is that republicans have no problem exploiting someone's money when it works for them but not so much when it's against them lol...

tonymctones

• Getbig V

People don't care about his college transcripts or his thesis....they somewhat care about Fast and Furious but Holder is the only one that's going to get stoned to death over this.

People do care about Romney's tax records and his holdings because he's been consistantly dodgy about it.  Newt Gingrich questioned it during the debates, Santorum did, Ron Paul blasted him with it, and all he's done is waffled at answers.  Obama simply used it to his advantage and now its a huge thorn in his ass that just keeps growing.

It doesn't matter if its illegal....heck I know Romney hasn't done anything illegal with his money.  But all of his denials...refusals....st atements like "retroactively retired" just makes people curious.....and if they are curious about someone and don't get an answer...then they are likely not to vote for him.

Romney just needs to come clean and put the info out if he wants to have any chance of winning.
So romneys taxes are a bigger deal than fast and furious to you?

LOL dude youre a waste of space and energy so im just going to say STFU and be done with your ignorant ass for the night

tonymctones

• Getbig V
for some reason I don't believe you :D 

If the roles were reversed today I have no doubt that 3333 would be posting all about Obama's magic IRA and all that and I doubt you would be posting opinions in those threads saying Obama had every right to keep as much of his money safe from being taxed as possible.

LOL that the RNC argued it was important for Americans to know all about the finances of Kerry's wife but today they're like, hey, it's not important, people don't care about that, that's not the issue lolol....
LOL I got into politics shortly after that election and didnt really get into them until maybe a few years ago.

While I may make a few jabs here and there I wouldnt try and hold it up as a campaigning tool like the liberal morons are doing now.

I never really brought up obamas college records until this b/c it highlights the liberal double standards.

The fact is if they didnt do anything illegal it wasnt an issue back then and it isnt an issue now.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Bunch of fools  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL I got into politics shortly after that election and didnt really get into them until maybe a few years ago.

While I may make a few jabs here and there I wouldnt try and hold it up as a campaigning tool like the liberal morons are doing now.

I never really brought up obamas college records until this b/c it highlights the liberal double standards.

The fact is if they didnt do anything illegal it wasnt an issue back then and it isnt an issue now.

I only said I thought you would not say anything.  Guys like 3333 would use it against Obama and I don't figure you would be one to come in and say that's wrong.  Anyway, it's just funny how much of the right were happy as hell to go down that road when it hooked them up but now the general consenus on the right is that it's wrong.  That is a major lol imo....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
My opinion - if you want to be president - you should release your LIFETIME tax records.  SPOUSE TOO.

If it means a billionaire chooses not to run and we're forced to choose a ten-term congressman worth less then a million bucks, so be it. 

We're talking about president of the USA.... What stops a foreign power from giving a million bucks to 100 of the brightest minds in america - on the terms they do them one favor some 30 years later should they reach a position of power like President? 

Sheeit, I don't get secrecy with health, medical, any of that - you want to be the nominee, you should be an open book.  I'm talking full body medical scane, polygraphs, all that.  People have come close to office with serious diseases and secret babies in the last 20 years.  Shitting me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

And I want to see obamas records.   deal with it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
And I want to see obamas records.   deal with it.

and you should be allowed to.  Everything they did in college, absolutely.  freshman year on.  maybe even high school if they broke any laws. 

repubs and dems alike.   Too easy to get leverage, etc. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
So romneys taxes are a bigger deal than fast and furious to you?

LOL dude youre a waste of space and energy so im just going to say STFU and be done with your ignorant ass for the night

According to the public....yes and its not just his tax records, its his off shore accounts, his work at Bain Capital because he's running on the role of his "business experience".

Ironically, its mostly the GOP's fault because they've conditioned everyone to demand for records very trivial as they did with Obama's birth certificate that its now coming back at them....they should have saw this shit coming and you cannot fault any political strategist of not taking advantage of it.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
It's called Hypocrisy.  No one can wallow in it like the Repubs can.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
It's called Hypocrisy.  No one can wallow in it like the Repubs can.

LOL 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Does GOP hypocrisy go up or down with the recovery rate?  Is that what you are trying to claim?  Or just attempting - and failing as you always do - to deflect from what the statement was about?