Author Topic: Hope dems don't start using things said against Romney, this stuff is just harsh  (Read 1615 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I see you're still refusing to answer my question.... ::)

3333, you've given us all the reason why you're voting for Romney.  In your thinking you have no choice.  You have to vote for someone you don't like.  You're getting in a line you don't want to be in because you feel that's your only option.

LOL and you are calling me a delusional bot?  I'd like some explaination for why I'm the delusional one when out of us both i'm the one who's not willing to be forced to vote for someone I don't believe in.

I went with what I felt was the lesser of 2 evils in 08.  I got in the line I didn't want to be in and I got skewered here by you and others for doing that.  Now here you are telling me that's the only option a person has.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I see you're still refusing to answer my question.... ::)

3333, you've given us all the reason why you're voting for Romney.  In your thinking you have no choice.  You have to vote for someone you don't like.  You're getting in a line you don't want to be in because you feel that's your only option.

LOL and you are calling me a delusional bot?  I'd like some explaination for why I'm the delusional one when out of us both i'm the one who's not willing to be forced to vote for someone I don't believe in.

I went with what I felt was the lesser of 2 evils in 08.  I got in the line I didn't want to be in and I got skewered here by you and others for doing that.  Now here you are telling me that's the only option a person has.

You are looking for a answer that does not exist.  I gave you the answer - its just that you don't want to accept it. 

Go vote for some third party person, all the more power to you.   But if you dilute the anti-obama vote and he gets in, than just dont complain about it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You are looking for a answer that does not exist.  I gave you the answer - its just that you don't want to accept it. 

Go vote for some third party person, all the more power to you.   But if you dilute the anti-obama vote and he gets in, than just dont complain about it. 

bullshit, you're missing the main question that you should be able to answer!!!!  You're pointing a finger at me saying I'm in a fantasy land.  You're calling me a bot.

You're saying I'm delusional.  If you can't explain why I'm delusional for refusing to support either Obama or Romney, it's because you don't really believe that's delusional for a person.

So how about you stop suggesting I'm a bot living in fantasy land just because there is no way I'm going to cast my vote for someone I have zero faith in?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Oh, and now you're going to blame me if Obama wins ::)

nice ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh, and now you're going to blame me if Obama wins ::)

nice ::)

If you are against obama and dont want to see him serve another term then there is only one possible choice that is going to make that happen. 

FACT

FACT

FACT 

If you don't want to see either Romney or Obama serve the next term, you are shit out of luck.

FACT 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
YES OR NO? Am I a delusional bot for refusing to support a candidate for president that I have zero faith in?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
If you are against obama and dont want to see him serve another term then there is only one possible choice that is going to make that happen. 

FACT

FACT

FACT 

If you don't want to see either Romney or Obama serve the next term, you are shit out of luck.

FACT 

doesn't that make you SOL

looks like you're stuck in the ghetto with the scary thugs for at least another 4 years

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
YES OR NO? Am I a delusional bot for refusing to support a candidate for president that I have zero faith in?

No, but you are delusional if you think voting for a third party this election cycle is going to accomplish anything at all since there is no third party with even close to a chance like Perot did.  

You are in Wyoming right?  so it really does not matter I guess.   Same with me in NYS.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
doesn't that make you SOL

looks like you're stuck in the ghetto with the scary thugs for at least another 4 years

Obama sucks and can't run on his disastrous record. 

Romney is out of touch and I don't trust him but will vote for him. 

It is what it is. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Obama sucks and can't run on his disastrous record. 

Romney is out of touch and I don't trust him but will vote for him. 

It is what it is. 
Are you going to own what Romney does as president or will you just say he's better than Obama?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Are you going to own what Romney does as president or will you just say he's better than Obama?

I will say what dissappointed obama voters say - in 2008 it was what i thought was a responsible choice given the options.