Author Topic: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie  (Read 42403 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: open letter/ apology to true adonis
« Reply #125 on: August 08, 2012, 04:44:49 PM »
Parker's ultimate dream is to get hit with some hot Spidey web.

LOL.....or to have sex with the exhaust of a Lamborghini.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie
« Reply #126 on: August 08, 2012, 04:48:53 PM »
hey dicklint- are you really this stupid? you cant be this stupid- you have to be trolling, cause your sure as shit not reading my posts. did i say i eat like that all the time you fucking dildo. no, i didnt. heart attack he says- cause i ate 2 burritos and some ice cream before bed last night. ahahahahaha holy fuck your a pylon.

4iu of gh/100mg prop/100mg tren ace 2 days on one day off for a guy whos almost 250 in condition is not a lot of gear. you should try it- on that run you might be able to get big enough to stop wearing your sisters hand me downs.

know why im not taking more heat for my claims here, speedbag? because people know im not lying. so you'll have to forgive me if i dont take it to heart when some fucking retard doesnt happen to 'believe' what i say when hes stupid enough to not have the forsight to call himself a user name like 'dicklint' on one of the most brutal boards online.

lol you fucking bozo. beat it.

:D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #127 on: August 08, 2012, 05:52:35 PM »
:D

these clowns never learn eh Wes? :D

good point about his choice of user name by the way. what kind of stooge calls himself dick lint anyway?
b

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: August 08, 2012, 06:03:59 PM »

good point about his choice of user name by the way. what kind of stooge calls himself dick lint anyway?

Starting to think he's just another Anus23 gimmick.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #129 on: August 08, 2012, 06:30:03 PM »

He set himself up for failure as soon as he registered under the "Dick Lint" handle!!

Dick Lint........fucking hilarious!  :D

Say it 5 times fast!  LOL  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: August 08, 2012, 09:19:03 PM »
Starting to think he's just another Anus23 gimmick.

between that fat pansy and 'josh' they probably account for half the traffic the board gets, and 95% of the posts in one of my threads. :D
b

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2012, 12:49:33 AM »
take a look at how often i am logged into this account, lol at reading every post

and everything you say is so gay, gee i wonder why

i mean, I GUESS that's cool that you can fit eight and a half inches of dick in ur ass, wasnt really asking though lol

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2012, 04:02:36 AM »
You mugs still believe in this bullshit, I haven't been on here for years and this pseudo science is still making the rounds.

The premise only exists if you use this "diet" to lose weight, even then it's inferior on a calorie-to-calorie basis compared to optimal nutrition. A calorie from sugar is only equal to a calorie from broccoli in the "unit measurement" sense, biologically they're worlds apart.

It is only a form of weight loss right? Nobody seriously proposes they achieved superior strength or muscle gains on such a diet compared to a traditional clean bulk?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2012, 06:52:56 AM »
The O.P. posted pictures?
Right?
Because this thread keeps going so pictures MUST have been posted in this thread proving his B.S. claims...

...Right??

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2012, 06:54:19 AM »
He set himself up for failure as soon as he registered under the "Dick Lint" handle!!

Dick Lint........fucking hilarious!  :D

Say it 5 times fast!  LOL  ;D

It is "lent" not "lint".  ::)

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: August 09, 2012, 06:56:54 AM »
You mugs still believe in this bullshit, I haven't been on here for years and this pseudo science is still making the rounds.

The premise only exists if you use this "diet" to lose weight, even then it's inferior on a calorie-to-calorie basis compared to optimal nutrition. A calorie from sugar is only equal to a calorie from broccoli in the "unit measurement" sense, biologically they're worlds apart.

It is only a form of weight loss right? Nobody seriously proposes they achieved superior strength or muscle gains on such a diet compared to a traditional clean bulk?

Don't forget that these are delusional fatasses who want to justify their gluttonous diets and make believe that it will help them gain muscle. THAT is why no one is opposing the O.P. This is Getbig....There are few real bodybuilders here. There are more muscular folks on Bodybuilding.com than Getbig.com

There is little nutritional value in the O.P.s diet and it is also unhealthy. If you consume twinkies all day...and get 4000 calories of twinkies...is this equal to a 4000 calorie diet on super clean healthy foods high in protein and nutrients?

Only getbiggers think so...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #136 on: August 09, 2012, 07:03:22 AM »
It is "lent" not "lint".  ::)

So it's really Deck Lent?

What does that even mean?
Y

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: August 09, 2012, 07:06:32 AM »
So it's really Deck Lent?

What does that even mean?

D.K. Lent

My initials and my surname name.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: August 09, 2012, 07:09:15 AM »
We have all seen no one's pics fuckstick. If you need material for your spankbank so bad go look in his post history.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 09, 2012, 08:06:32 AM »

i am. you can throw fat loss in there too.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 09, 2012, 08:07:51 AM »

Don't forget that these are delusional fatasses who want to justify their gluttonous diets and make believe that it will help them gain muscle. THAT is why no one is opposing the O.P. This is Getbig....There are few real bodybuilders here. There are more muscular folks on Bodybuilding.com than Getbig.com

There is little nutritional value in the O.P.s diet and it is also unhealthy. If you consume twinkies all day...and get 4000 calories of twinkies...is this equal to a 4000 calorie diet on super clean healthy foods high in protein and nutrients?

Only getbiggers think so...

and you are one of those 'real bodybuilders'? a 170 college twink who reads muscle and fitness 'for inspiration' ahahahahahahahahah get the fuck out of here sunshine, real men are talking.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 09, 2012, 08:21:41 AM »
well, yesterday was a fine day. i woke up in the am and headed over to dick lints gf's place. she slipped me her number in the gym. said she wanted to feel like what it would be like to be violated by a 'real man' instead of a transgendered nancy that eats quinoa and granola all day. once i dispatched of her anus, i then headed to the gym. this is the rest of the days meals as follows, in order.

2 scoops waxy w 3 scoops bcaas centered around workout
1 pound grapes, one whole pineapple
2 1/4 pound homemade hamburgers mmm
5 whole eggs and a large baked potato (dunno why i like this meal so much)
1/4 pound homemade hamburger, one small pizza w bbq chicken, onion, peppers and bbq sauce
1/2 pound chocolate cake
1/4 pound chocolate cheesecake

a special note of thanks to TA and GH15 for showing me you can eat whatever the fuck you want, not have to feel guilty about it (this was ALWAYS the worst part for me), but if your smart, listen to your body, do a little cardio to keep your metabolism running you can maintain a very respectable bf level, if not lose fat, and gain lean tissue at the same time. cheers.
b

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #142 on: August 09, 2012, 08:26:11 AM »
well, yesterday was a fine day. i woke up in the am and headed over to dick lints gf's place. she slipped me her number in the gym. said she wanted to feel like what it would be like to be violated by a 'real man' instead of a transgendered nancy that eats quinoa and granola all day. once i dispatched of her anus, i then headed to the gym. this is the rest of the days meals as follows, in order.

2 scoops waxy w 3 scoops bcaas centered around workout
1 pound grapes, one whole pineapple
2 1/4 pound homemade hamburgers mmm
5 whole eggs and a large baked potato (dunno why i like this meal so much)
1/4 pound homemade hamburger, one small pizza w bbq chicken, onion, peppers and bbq sauce
1/2 pound chocolate cake
1/4 pound chocolate cheesecake

Adonis Approved.

I told you my friend that Pandora`s Box would be opened.  You will now have detractors for life. 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 09, 2012, 08:27:14 AM »
Adonis Approved.

I told you my friend that Pandora`s Box would be opened.  You will now have detractors for life.  

i added a post script to that post. btw, sir.
b

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #144 on: August 09, 2012, 08:27:57 AM »
D.K. Lent

My initials and my surname name.

Are you a bodybuilder?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2012, 08:32:05 AM »
Adonis Approved.

I told you my friend that Pandora`s Box would be opened.  You will now have detractors for life. 

I spent 15 minutes this morning trying to reassure one of my friends (who is currently cutting) that it's ok to replace his morning oatmeal & seeds, with whatever the hell he likes so long as he doesn't go over the 2400 kcals i've set him lol. He was in pieces when I suggested that he could opt for mcdonalds pancakes and maple syrup if he likes!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2012, 08:37:08 AM »
Yes health guidelines in America are far too focused on "Eat this and oh god don't eat that ever, you are fat because of the great McDonalds Satan" when they should really have more emphasis on "Get off your ass and stop being such a disgustingly stagnant individual".

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: August 09, 2012, 08:40:04 AM »
Where are the pics? "No One"? "Everyone has seen them"?  lol  ::)

How long can this thread go with "No One" dodging requests for PROOF of his B.S. claims?

As I said before, here are the options:

1. he is a fatass
2. he is muscular but is juicing and is risking his health severely due to his diet.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #148 on: August 09, 2012, 08:40:19 AM »
i am. you can throw fat loss in there too.

Cock growth and intelligence are improved too right? ::)

You and your brethren are "thick cunts".

You caricature what the recreational lifter / bodybuilder's diet looks like (nobody I know really weighs everything out) to create an argument for this calorie is a calorie pseudo science. You have several other components of your lifestyle that can cause these effects (I'll assume your claims are honest) including HIIT and what sounds superficially like carb backloading. YOU TAKE DRUGS... So basically, you can't conclude anything from this drivel.

Your recent meal looks good as far as protein is concerned (the rest is similar to the eating habits of someone in a mental asylum or a child), although it contradicts your point you train fasted. Wouldn't want you propagating misinformation now would we...

Also, pure alcohol has a calorific value, are you proposing that if you got 200g of protein a daily and filled the rest of your calorie requirements with alcohol you'd be fine? A calorie is a calorie right?!

Can't believe how utterly retarded this place has remained. Natural selection has failed GetBig, it appears the main selection pressure around here is towards increased retardation.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 09, 2012, 08:41:10 AM »
Where are the pics? "No One"? "Everyone has seen them"?  lol  ::)

How long can this thread go with "No One" dodging requests for PROOF of his B.S. claims?

As I said before, here are the options:

1. he is a fatass
2. he is muscular but is juicing and is risking his health severely due to his diet.

How many times did you eat chick fil a today?