Author Topic: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie  (Read 42418 times)

orangeman

Re: Open letter / apology to true adonis - a calorie is a calorie
« Reply #250 on: August 09, 2012, 03:07:40 PM »
He has shown his pics before.  That's what happens when you are here for a week.

yes agreed, I admitted I was wrong

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #251 on: August 09, 2012, 03:11:14 PM »
Kind of my response to this entire thread, which got derailed to hell. Bunch of slackjawed fa@@ot noobs trying to make their bones off "no one." I suggest you go read his post history. Dude doesnt bs, he doesnt sugarcoat, he sure as fuck doesnt lie. Notice the guys who have been around the block arent calling him out? He's not pulling shit out of a science book, he's a hands on bb. Keep eating your chicken and brokli and stick your heads in the sand while your at it

Oh brother, how fucking "lame". He's been around the block and visiting the gloryholes a few times no doubt, a calorie is a calorie after all, so jizz is good enough for "no one".

Getbig, home of gullible fucktards, luckily most people on here must have split personalities, their getbig personas wouldn't last a second in the real world.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #252 on: August 09, 2012, 03:22:05 PM »
This is my take on the subject. A calorie is NOT just a calorie, when you are juicing/diuretics. 

And Physics is not just Physics but some kind of bro-science practiced in da hood?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #253 on: August 09, 2012, 03:34:18 PM »
And Physics is not just Physics but some kind of bro-science practiced in da hood?
So are you implying that a calorie acts the same in a clean body, compared to a drugged one?

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #254 on: August 09, 2012, 04:14:05 PM »

Turns out I was right. At least, assuming the picture that he posted is not totally FAKE. Which, considering that this is Getbig.com....It would not surprise me one bit. Fakers are everywhere here.

The O.P. is a juicer who claims to gain 5lbs of muscle from junkfood and candy essentially. This is only possible on someone juiced to the gills...Not possible on someone who gives a shit about their heart and other internal organs. The amount of saturated fat, sodium and calories in his diet proves my point without a doubt.

How old are you "No one"? Based on your physique I'm guessing in your mid 50s.

I don't use steroids, I don't make outrageous claims about my physique OR my diet, nor do I claim to be some mass-monster. I'm bigger than most people. I'm 190lbs and 5'9" and have a 6 pack. My diet is as clean as they come, totally pure and natural and I am healthier than 99.99% of the population because of my diet.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #255 on: August 09, 2012, 04:41:00 PM »
5'9" 190lbs lean huh? if those are really your stats, your a fucking liar about being natty

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #256 on: August 09, 2012, 05:07:53 PM »
Turns out I was right. At least, assuming the picture that he posted is not totally FAKE. Which, considering that this is Getbig.com....It would not surprise me one bit. Fakers are everywhere here.

The O.P. is a juicer who claims to gain 5lbs of muscle from junkfood and candy essentially. This is only possible on someone juiced to the gills...Not possible on someone who gives a shit about their heart and other internal organs. The amount of saturated fat, sodium and calories in his diet proves my point without a doubt.

I don't use steroids, I don't make outrageous claims about my physique OR my diet, nor do I claim to be some mass-monster. I'm bigger than most people. I'm 190lbs and 5'9" and have a 6 pack. My diet is as clean as they come, totally pure and natural and I am healthier than 99.99% of the population because of my diet.

Epic backpeddling.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #257 on: August 09, 2012, 05:14:55 PM »
Damn you got that HOE bizness cracking up there in brazil

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #258 on: August 09, 2012, 06:25:56 PM »
So are you implying that a calorie acts the same in a clean body, compared to a drugged one?
Do you REALLY have that poor of reading comprehension?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #259 on: August 09, 2012, 06:30:19 PM »
Who the fuck is NoDick Pooperslam ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #260 on: August 09, 2012, 06:33:06 PM »
5'9" 190lbs lean huh? if those are really your stats, your a fucking liar about being natty

and he's a vegan. LOL!

let's see, a 5'9 190 pound vegan with a 6 pack!

ahahahahaha holy fuck
b

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #261 on: August 09, 2012, 07:33:37 PM »
"248 @ 5%. no bloat. no water. just dense, lean tissue. thanks for coming out, kids. * thanks to gh15 and TA for giving me the freedom to enjoy eating again."

So 2 pounds heavier and the same BF% as Dorian when he won the Olympia in 1994. OK.
a

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: August 09, 2012, 07:36:58 PM »
"248 @ 5%. no bloat. no water. just dense, lean tissue. thanks for coming out, kids. * thanks to gh15 and TA for giving me the freedom to enjoy eating again."

So 2 pounds heavier and the same BF% as Dorian when he won the Olympia in 1994. OK.

and 4 inches taller. you really this stupid?

sorry, rhetorical question.
b

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #263 on: August 09, 2012, 07:38:53 PM »

and 4 inches taller. you really this stupid?

sorry, rhetorical question.

Wow. OK. Go fuck yourself liar.
a

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: August 09, 2012, 07:45:22 PM »

lol oh no- 'tommywishbone' from the internet thinks im lying! this is horrible! what ever will i do!

too bad i dont give a fuck about you or your $0.02, asspipe.

b

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #265 on: August 09, 2012, 07:47:40 PM »
Nick toscani from the internnet thinks you're lying too.

That damn sure ain't 5% and you must be 6'4

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: August 09, 2012, 07:48:36 PM »

hi nick! welcome to the thunderdome- your going to like it here!

b

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #267 on: August 09, 2012, 07:50:08 PM »

Is 200 BHP not still 200 BHP, even when using a different, better quality fuel source?

Of course someone on steroids and the likes is going to use calories more efficiently, but that doesn't change the fact that a calorie is a calorie. 100 kcals of food a = 100 kcals of food b, if not, they wouldn't both be 100 kcals. Their composition will differ, their energetic value however, does not. A (kilo) calorie is nothing more than a measurement of energy.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #268 on: August 09, 2012, 07:52:53 PM »

cmon dude. for bbing go around around 7 pounds per inch on a male (give or take)  dorian was 5'10?
l

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: August 09, 2012, 07:55:36 PM »
cmon dude. for bbing go around around 7 pounds per inch on a male (give or take)  dorian was 5'10?

anyone who cant tell the difference between 6'2, 248 and 5'10, 248 is a clueless idiot.

b

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #270 on: August 09, 2012, 07:59:36 PM »

;D ;D Nice. 
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #271 on: August 09, 2012, 08:01:41 PM »
anyone who cant tell the difference between 6'2, 248 and 5'10, 248 is a clueless idiot.

Damn hercules, you might want to back off the test and test by-products a little bit. Your temper is getting the best of you.
a

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #272 on: August 09, 2012, 08:04:08 PM »
Hmmmmmm

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: August 09, 2012, 08:05:58 PM »
Damn hercules, you might want to back off the test and test by-products a little bit. Your temper is getting the best of you.

LOL! aww whats wrong tommy, cant take the heat so you gotta play the 'calm down card'?

seems like your the bitch who got hurt feelings first, and after getting fed your lunch you dont have much left to say.

next time, shut the fuck up, know your place and dont let your love for that fat bitch alex23 paint you into corners you can get out of.

dismissed.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #274 on: August 09, 2012, 08:15:35 PM »

dude on tren you have to literally eat junk food so it doesnt burn through your muscle mass ause it burns fat so quickly...it freaks you out like do i have a thyroid problem or something why the fuck am i eating this shit and the scale keeps staying the same but i look better and better lol??? It takes whatever you eat and just puts it in the muscle, I was eating 1/2 gallon of icecream every day on 200mg ED, and was loosing fat by the day. I can only imagine what it's like on GH
l