Author Topic: RomneyHood? LOL!!!!!  (Read 482 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
RomneyHood? LOL!!!!!
« on: August 06, 2012, 07:49:01 PM »
Obama dubs Romney ‘Romney Hood’ — robbing the poor to help the rich
Washington Examiner ^ | 8/6/12 | Joel Gehrke

President Obama portrayed Mitt Romney as the opposite of Robin Hood, saying that his Republican opponent wants to take money from poorer people to give it to wealthier people. “It’s like Robin Hood in reverse,” Obama said of Romney’s tax plan, which would cut taxes across the board by 20 percent, during a fundraiser in Connecticut. “It’s Romney Hood.” Obama’s quip distils an attack that he has repeated in the last week. “In order to afford just one $250,000 tax cut for somebody like Mr. Romney, 125 families like yours would have

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: RomneyHood? LOL!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 07:51:18 PM »
It was nice to have 95 practically shut down and all of Sherwood Island State Park closed for the King today.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 07:53:03 PM »
It was nice to have 95 practically shut down and all of Sherwood Island State Park closed for the King today.  ::)

LOL.  Kind of ironic Greenwich had no power today huh? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 08:16:35 PM »
How would he be taking money from poor people who don't pay income taxes? 

What's disturbing about some the truly ridiculous things this man says is the number of people who parrot this stuff. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 08:20:02 PM »
How would he be taking money from poor people who don't pay income taxes? 

What's disturbing about some the truly ridiculous things this man says is the number of people who parrot this stuff. 

I figured I would post it before 180 or blackass did.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 06:46:46 AM »
I figured I would post it before 180 or blackass did.

how did you find this so fast, your navy seal friend help you in between his missions :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:14:10 AM »
how did you find this so fast, your navy seal friend help you in between his missions :D

No, that ghetto creep was in Stamford, CT, a place I know well, and shut down the area to give give his little bullshit rant for a $500 a head fundraiser, and then he headed off to Harvey Weinstein's house for a $35k a head pleat fundraiser.

You don't see the irony in obama saying one thing to the $500 a head crowd and then jetting off to Harvey's house for 35k per head at his mansion? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 07:24:12 AM »
No, that ghetto creep was in Stamford, CT, a place I know well, and shut down the area to give give his little bullshit rant for a $500 a head fundraiser, and then he headed off to Harvey Weinstein's house for a $35k a head pleat fundraiser.

You don't see the irony in obama saying one thing to the $500 a head crowd and then jetting off to Harvey's house for 35k per head at his mansion? 

Boy am I glad the country is doing so well that the POTUS has so much time to go to fund raisers ::)
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 07:35:59 AM »