Author Topic: WHAT IF I WAS TO TAKE METHADROL EXTREREME FROM IML WITH NO/PROPER PCT?  (Read 1505 times)

GetSmall2012

• Getbig I
Supplements at hand are:

Saw Palmetto
CoQ10
DAA USP TEST POWDER
Androgel will cycle after
Liver sp-12 dandelion milk thistle
11 Aroma Block-R pills

will possibly get research chems if possible but atm not available, What are possible sides or worse scenerio's? I cycled one cycle years 8+ years ago in high school dont even know what it was sad but true being young and dumb pin'd twice a day for 3 weeks and took some yellow pill dont even know what they were but i blew up and did no pct, recovered been training now for 3+ years now with no help. Diet good. Been a good 8 years since I did last cycle.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: WHAT IF I WAS TO TAKE METHADROL EXTREREME FROM IML WITH NO/PROPER PCT?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 11:52:33 AM »
You will die a horrible painfull death. Don't do it.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 12:37:26 PM »
I did it. The only thing I took in addition was some liver aid pill and milk thistle from Walmart. It wasn't a problem. Wasn't a good cycle either though.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 01:24:45 PM »
i wonderd how long it would be before idiot gimmicks started trying to fuck this forum up
T

GetSmall2012

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 01:41:20 PM »
I did it. The only thing I took in addition was some liver aid pill and milk thistle from Walmart. It wasn't a problem. Wasn't a good cycle either though.

u srs bro? and can I get some legit answers I just need to know if truth or not.

refecdvi

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 04:49:39 PM »
unless u use m-tren. u r fine.

GetSmall2012

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 05:26:08 PM »
unless u use m-tren. u r fine.

So I should be able to recover from this without being shut down perm? so your saying im good to go? reasonings?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 05:53:24 PM »
Unless you're on trt, you'd have to be an idiot to not do PCT.. no matter how amazing your natural hormones and pituary.

Seriously  ::)

Edit:

Androgel will cycle after????

Uh... that is basically a shitty form of trt that is transdermal.... this will keep you shut down by itself... and cause other problems ... no no no no

Go back to your drawin board and make a proper pct... with clomid.... daa is fine.. maybe even an AI like erase (over the counter).

Clomid can cause a rebound in estro too so an AI is wise... nothing too harsh though. I know because I had to get OFF trt... and had to go through hell for ten months until i got back on trt since may. Well the first three months were hell, but after that i was just meh... trt is the most affordable and right for me.

chess315

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 09:24:56 PM »
you will be fine pct is a failry new invention every bodybuilder before yates and the internet didnt use it they are fine. Medical peoples opinion is the same to your better to let your hormones come back on there own not saying pct might not be better but you damn sure can get by without it.