Author Topic: 2012 Olympia - Not cheap to be an Olympian  (Read 6259 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Not cheap to be an Olympian.
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2012, 03:40:31 AM »
Its not cheap to be a Mr. Olympian either... main reason for G4P, etc.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2012, 05:58:49 PM »
I was speaking about Afghanistan, Iraq, Macedonia, Serbia, the Philippines, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, Iran, Syria, Lebanon, Pakistan, Nicaragua, Chile, Bolivia, Ecuador, Guatemala, Palestine and the many other countries America has raped, pillaged and plundered for imperialist expansion.

Delusional.  Look it up.  It probably has your avatar next to the definition.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2012, 09:20:22 PM »
Delusional.  Look it up.  It probably has your avatar next to the definition.

Another tosser who doesn't even know that America is the most Evil Empire the world has ever produced.  Keep believing the spin your Government feeds you, but all informed people know that Americas Greatest export is "SUFFERING"
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2012, 09:24:59 PM »
  Not cheap to be an IFBB

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2012, 09:57:16 PM »
  Another tosser who doesn't even know that America is the most Evil Empire the world has ever produced.  Keep believing the spin your Government feeds you, but all informed people know that Americas Greatest export is "SUFFERING"

Are you really this stupid or is this your Oscar winning moment? 

At the very least you are showing the world just why we (i.e., America) need to stop feeding the world.  Be glad I am who I am.  Be very glad, elsewise you would be drowning in a pool of sorrowful tears while everyone else here pissed their pants laughing at you.  John lived for this sort of public tete-e-tete and I find it simultaneously humorous and somewhat akin to poking mongoloid monkeys with a pitchfork.  Kind of funny and extremely cruel.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2012, 10:26:52 PM »
no pity whatsoever from me. Those costs are nothing compared to guys who want to compete in the IFBB. That was a nice story to read about the gymnast.
?

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 10:28:33 PM »

At the very least you are showing the world just why we (i.e., America) need to stop feeding the world.  Be glad I am who I am.  Be very glad, elsewise you would be drowning in a pool of sorrowful tears while everyone else here pissed their pants laughing at you.  John lived for this sort of public tete-e-tete and I find it simultaneously humorous and somewhat akin to poking mongoloid monkeys with a pitchfork.  Kind of funny and extremely cruel.

Truth be told, the American Government has for decades gone into countries that have natural resources it wants.  It will offer loans to these countries via the World Bank.  These loans will be offered to build infrastructure, but it only really benefits a few select people in the end.  American companies get hired and profit to build the infrastructure.  The citizens of the country receiving the loan will inherit the massive debt to pay down.  When the country cannot afford the debt repayment, the United States strong arms such countries to sell them their resources at a substantially reduced cost, and get them to allow them to build military bases there, or vote their way at the United Nations, etc.  Such countries get pillaged so the mighty few can prosper, at the expense of the great many that become even poorer.  Less and less of that countries own resources go to help its own people.  Several countries in South America can attest to this.

When leaders of countries reject the offerings from the economic hitmen, they send in the Jackals to take out that leader, so they can put in place someone that will cooperate and be corrupted.  Failing assassination, the military will be used.  Had Saddam Hussein taken the bait, he would still be in power to this day, but he didn't, more than once.  His security was also very good, where attempts failed to take him out, leaving the military as the last option.  

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2012, 10:34:22 PM »
So what, welcome to reality - Life is tough and Almost half the world — over three billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day - At least 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day 22,000 children die each day due to poverty
like anbody cares about bleeding heart spoilt Americans complaining that they don't have enough to keep up with the "Jones"

Dude shut the fuck up.

Go join the U.N. and be Mother Theresa for the rest of your miserable life.

You strike me as the sort of dude who goes to Sarah McLahlan concerts to cry with butch lesbians.

Poverty is a fact of life. Will always be around you. People like you think that throwing money in an envelope and sending it overseas will help. Sure, it might give the poor a meal or 2 but handouts don't give anyone incentive to work hard or find opportunity to pull themselves out of that shit.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2012, 10:35:47 PM »
Truth be told, the American Government has for decades gone into countries that have natural resources it wants.  It will offer loans to these countries via the World Bank.  These loans will be offered to build infrastructure, but it only really benefits a few select people in the end.  American companies get hired and profit to build the infrastructure.  The citizens of the country receiving the loan will inherit the massive debt to pay down.  When the country cannot afford the debt repayment, the United States strong arms such countries to sell them their resources at a substantially reduced cost, and get them to allow them to build military bases there, or vote their way at the United Nations, etc.  Such countries get pillaged so the mighty few can prosper, at the expense of the great many that become even poorer.  Less and less of that countries own resources go to help it's own people.  Several countries in South America can attest to this.

When leaders of countries reject the offerings from the economic hitmen, they send in the Jackals to take out that leader, so they can put in place someone that will cooperate and be corrupted.  Failing assassination, the military will be used.  Had Saddam Hussein taken the bait, he would still be in power to this day, but he didn't, more than once.  His security was also very good, where attempts failed to take him out, leaving the military as the last option.  

Pretty accurate.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2012, 11:11:19 PM »

At the very least you are showing the world just why we (i.e., America) need to stop feeding the world.  Be glad I am who I am.  Be very glad, elsewise you would be drowning in a pool of sorrowful tears while everyone else here pissed their pants laughing at you.  John lived for this sort of public tete-e-tete and I find it simultaneously humorous and somewhat akin to poking mongoloid monkeys with a pitchfork.  Kind of funny and extremely cruel.

HA HA HA USA feeding the world - if you call murdering raping and pillaging feeding the world - well thats exactly what America is doing - it is only brainwashed Americans who think that American is a good righteous place, the rest of the world despises America for it is now just another fascist dictatorship run by propaganda.  America will go down in history as the most ruthless, evil and murdering Empire the world has ever seen.  They steal others resources after murdering their citizens.  They can't even reduce poverty in there own Country, America has the highest rate of Poverty in the Industrialised world.  When poorer communities like New Orleans were faced with a natural disaster America couldn't even help them, they still do fuck all for them.  US Foreign Aid is a way to steal from the poor in your own Country and give to the rich elites in a POOR Country.  What a fucking joke America is?  The average US citizen may swallow there Patriotic Propoganda Bullshit, but the rest of the world sees America for what they truly are, Evil, War Mongering, Murdering Imperialists whose only focus is dominating the rest of the world.  The rest of the world will rejoice when the inevitable collapse of America happens, and because of the decades of suffering they have wrought on the rest of the world, nobody will be there to help them.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2012, 11:17:50 PM »
Truth be told, the American Government has for decades gone into countries that have natural resources it wants.  It will offer loans to these countries via the World Bank.  These loans will be offered to build infrastructure, but it only really benefits a few select people in the end.  American companies get hired and profit to build the infrastructure.  The citizens of the country receiving the loan will inherit the massive debt to pay down.  When the country cannot afford the debt repayment, the United States strong arms such countries to sell them their resources at a substantially reduced cost, and get them to allow them to build military bases there, or vote their way at the United Nations, etc.  Such countries get pillaged so the mighty few can prosper, at the expense of the great many that become even poorer.  Less and less of that countries own resources go to help its own people.  Several countries in South America can attest to this.

I am glad there are more informed and wise people than me here on Getbig who can more eloquently say what I mean!  I am no scholar, but I know America are not the saints they pretend to be.  Thanks for this post.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2012, 11:26:35 PM »
Dude shut the fuck up.

Go join the U.N. and be Mother Theresa for the rest of your miserable life.

You strike me as the sort of dude who goes to Sarah McLahlan concerts to cry with butch lesbians.

Poverty is a fact of life. Will always be around you. People like you think that throwing money in an envelope and sending it overseas will help. Sure, it might give the poor a meal or 2 but handouts don't give anyone incentive to work hard or find opportunity to pull themselves out of that shit.
You strike me as the kind dude who is the typical self centred narcisstic arsehole.  If you believe the poverty of this world is the poor peoples own fault, then you have no idea how the Elites work and keep the whole sad situation going.  The Elites want the common people to believe that poverty is self induced, so as to take the heat of them manipulating the whole system so they can add another $1 billion dollars to their bank balance.  Poverty is not a fact of life, it is something created by the current system that encourages GREED and WAR.  If you believe the line "BLAME the POOR" well then you are as far from understanding the TRUTH as any human being could possibly be.  CEO's earning in a week what one of their hard working staff earn in 5 years is an example of this current façade, do you really believe that one man works harder in one week than one of his employees does in 5 years, Of course Not, he is a product of an Elitist System that is designed to be that way, so they stay mega rich while the poor are continually encouraged To Pull themselves up by their Bootstraps!  The Elites must laugh when the ignorant masses blame the poor for their situation rather than the real culprits (The Elites).  I am sure they laugh amongst themselves at how effective their propaganda is and how easily simpletons lap it up!

When I feed the poor, they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry, they call me a communist.
Dom Helder Camara
V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2012, 11:34:31 PM »
We make really good fighter jets. . . and then of course we use them to kill everyone in sight.

We are a very violent country. People should know this by now and just get out of our way.

Oh ya; yes, it is expensive to train as a professional athlete.
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2012, 11:49:20 PM »
We make really good fighter jets. . . and then of course we use them to kill everyone in sight.

We are a very violent country. People should know this by now and just get out of our way.

See, that honesty is preferable to pretending to be the worlds saviour.  What makes America so evil is the atrocities they commit in the name of Goodness.  Just be upfront and open - like "yeah, were evil dictators who desire to rule the world and crush any opposition and dissent, and we will do it in as murderous fashion as we please".  At least then the rest of the world knows what there dealing with, then you wouldn't need Wikileaks.  At least Hitler had the Guts to express his convictions. 

I think it was Thomas Aquinas who said something like "The devil’s job is to look very moral!" It has to look like we are defending some great purpose or cause, like “making the world safe for democracy” or “keeping the bad people off the streets.” Then you can do many evils without any guilt, without any shame or self-doubt, but actually with a sense of high-minded virtue. Evil must disguise itself as good
V

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2012, 12:31:49 AM »
You strike me as the kind dude who is the typical self centred narcisstic arsehole.  If you believe the poverty of this world is the poor peoples own fault, then you have no idea how the Elites work and keep the whole sad situation going.  The Elites want the common people to believe that poverty is self induced, so as to take the heat of them manipulating the whole system so they can add another $1 billion dollars to their bank balance.  Poverty is not a fact of life, it is something created by the current system that encourages GREED and WAR.  If you believe the line "BLAME the POOR" well then you are as far from understanding the TRUTH as any human being could possibly be.  CEO's earning in a week what one of their hard working staff earn in 5 years is an example of this current façade, do you really believe that one man works harder in one week than one of his employees does in 5 years, Of course Not, he is a product of an Elitist System that is designed to be that way, so they stay mega rich while the poor are continually encouraged To Pull themselves up by their Bootstraps!  The Elites must laugh when the ignorant masses blame the poor for their situation rather than the real culprits (The Elites).  I am sure they laugh amongst themselves at how effective their propaganda is and how easily simpletons lap it up!

When I feed the poor, they call me a saint, but when I ask why the poor are hungry, they call me a communist.
Dom Helder Camara

Yes, there is a fucked up system in place. Blah blah blah ...bitch & moan some more dude.
I know a few guys like you in real life. They are well read about the atrocities and corruption in the world. THey usually sit around Starbucks and have their piss & moan conversations about this shit all day...then they ride their fixie bikes home and have a circle jerk. Because that's all it is ...a huge circle jerk of the same repetitious bitching all the fucking time.

There are plenty of people in the United States whose families have been on welfare for generations. How the fuck do you explain that ? You'd have to think that maybe 1 person somewhere down that line said "fuck this" and got a decent job/education...etc. ...probably not. Why? Because government gives them free hand outs.

The UN gives rations to poor people all over the world. Numerous incidents in Africa and other 3rd world countries where people don't farm or work anymore because UN gives them handouts. WHy should they have to if they get free shit?

The only people that should be helped are the ones that are physically able to help themselves.

Liberals like you make excuses all fucking day long ....evil banks, evil corporations...blah shut the fuck up!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2012, 12:41:19 AM »
Yes, there is a fucked up system in place. Blah blah blah ...bitch & moan some more dude.

Liberals like you make excuses all fucking day long ....evil banks, evil corporations...blah shut the fuck up!

HA HA, laughing about those who bitch & moan about others who Bitch & Moan! HA HA

Plus, wouldn't need to bitch and moan if people didn't live in denial or attempt to seek the truth about reality!  It's the freaks who say EVIL is GOOD and NIGHT is DAY that infuriates people.  Yeah, there is a fucked up system in place, but burying your head in the sand, ignoring or denying it is only part of the problem.  The first step towards improvement is discovering the truth, then discussing it and then working out solutions.  Just ignoring it is a large part of the problem.
V

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2012, 04:13:59 AM »
Its not cheap to be a Mr. Olympian either... main reason for G4P, etc.

Lot of guys drooling looking at that table  :-X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2012, 04:50:12 AM »

Truth.
The U.S. was born in violence. We are a warrior country. We will be until the end.
Facts of life.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2012, 05:39:50 AM »
Still the US gives more in foreign aid than any other country even when they can't afford to.  Whenever there is a disaster anywhere in the world it is the US that is first to respond.  China and Russia are strangely silent.