Author Topic: Obama complaining that Michelle does not get paid to be First Lady - LMFAO!!!!!!  (Read 1871 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

She seems to be doing just fine. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
333 - I watched the video and all I saw him say is that this dude 333 is a moron

did you catch that part ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333 - I watched the video and all I saw him say is that this dude 333 is a moron

did you catch that part ?

LOL.  So is this another obama moment where his team of kneepadders has to try to tell us he didnt say whay he actually said? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL.  So is this another obama moment where his team of kneepadders has to try to tell us he didnt say whay he actually said? 

he said on the video that 333 is a moron

watch it again and you'll see it for yourself

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
How many millions has she blown on her extravagant vacations? I lost count after the first 10 was spent.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Skip to comments.

EDITORIAL: Obama: Pay my wife, please
The Washington Times ^ | August 9, 2012 | Editorial
Posted on August 9, 2012 10:16:04 PM EDT by jazusamo

President wants taxpayers to pick up larger family tab

President Obama thinks his wife should be paid for the privilege of serving as first lady. Speaking at a campaign event in Denver on Wednesday, Mr. Obama invoked Mrs. Obama’s plight to make a point about equal pay for equal work. “I want to make sure that when she’s working, she is getting paid the same as men,” he said. “I’ve got to say, first ladies right now don’t, even though that’s a tough job.” Poor Michelle, we feel her pain.

If Mr. Obama was joking, it was in poor taste, especially with so many women struggling in hard economic times. First ladies have never been given a paycheck, but they certainly benefit from their privileged circumstances. Michelle basks in the reflected fame of her powerful husband; she lives rent-free in the most exclusive address in the world; she has chefs, maids, drivers and other servants at her beck and call 24 hours a day. It might be a “tough job,” but she is assisted by a personal staff of more than 20 people, who are paid a collective salary of over $1.5 million. Those perks are forms of compensation.

Mrs. Obama lives the good life and she lets everyone know it. While not known for being a fashion leader in the style of Jackie Kennedy, she has come under fire for flaunting her expensive tastes in times of economic trouble. Her latest offense was showing up in London at a pre-Olympics party wearing a jacket costing $6,800. That’s 10 times the median weekly earnings for full-time working women.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

How many of those moments have you had where you make things up and claim they are in the videos and/or articles you post?  Where the videos/article clearly do not contain it?

Give me a number.  Rough estimate?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

Yes - it appeared to be a joke, you may notice the crowd laughing afterwards. This is quite a 'tell' in the comedy world.

You might want to make a note of that for future reference. Person says something funny, other people laugh. Best not to take it too seriously.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes - it appeared to be a joke, you may notice the crowd laughing afterwards. This is quite a 'tell' in the comedy world.

You might want to make a note of that for future reference. Person says something funny, other people laugh. Best not to take it too seriously.

3333.. doesnt understand comedy. Or politics. Or law.
He is pretty dumb.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
3333.. doesnt understand comedy. Or politics. Or law.
He is pretty dumb.

With obama off teleprompter its hard to tell when he is joking or not since he is usually making gaffes or other inarticulable statements that have most people scratching their heads just WTF he meant.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

With obama off teleprompter its hard to tell when he is joking or not since he is usually making gaffes or other inarticulable statements that have most people scratching their heads just WTF he meant.

Here is an advice: Stop being so obsessed with Obama. Live a little.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Here is an advice: Stop being so obsessed with Obama. Live a little.

Perhaps you should ask him to jump over the moon.  That is a better possibility than him logging off the internet.