Author Topic: FREAKY FOOD  (Read 4471 times)

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
  • Some dream to get big I stay awake and get it done
FREAKY FOOD
« on: November 13, 2005, 08:19:48 PM »
A BUDDY OF MINE EMAILED ME THIS TODAY TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

Today, we talk about Freaky Food Factor No. 4 - Protein

So much has been said about protein, and most of it is absolute
garbage.  Supplement companies, magazines and even scientists
present you information that often times misleads you.  To build
tons of muscle, you only need about 1 gram of digestive bio
available protein per pound of body weight.

Since modern farming methods today are completely destroying the
nutritive quality of the meats available in a department store, you
must look for alternative sources to provide the protein you
require to build slabs of muscle. 

Remember, all the biggest animals in the animal kingdom obtain
their protein from plant sources, so keep that in mind when
selecting proteins for you body.

Forget buying protein bars! You are better off eating a normal
chocolate bar, at least regular chocolate bars taste good.  Protein
bars end up in three places.

1.   Your toilet

2.   It leaves tar like layers on your digestive tract blocking
maximum nutrient uptake.

3.         Deposited as a fat store on your body.

One of the best sources of protein is most likely organic fresh
free-range eggs cooked at low temperatures.

You may be surprised to find out that most whey proteins on the
market and advertised in magazines are totally useless to when it
comes to building muscle.  Most whey proteins sold move through
your digestive tract too fast, which doesn't allow you to absorb
all of the amino acids you need.  Without a massive amount of
digestive enzymes, whey is the sugar or crack cocaine of protein.

Generally, whey flies out of your digestive system into your toilet
almost as soon as you put it in your body.  This leaves you with
messed up blood sugar levels, and you craving for more food, not
too mention no muscle growth.

What you must find is a premium protein blend that allows slower
digestion and maximal absorption of the amino acids to feed your
working muscles.

Most protein powders have been so degenerated by heat and other
processes that they have become worthless.  They do not contain the
essential enzymes and amino acids that unleash freaky growth.

So unless you can find an amazing protein blend jam packed with
essential growth inducing enzymes, you are wasting your money.  You
are far better off eating egg whites, ground nuts or hemp protein. 

You Do Not Need To Eat Meat to Build Freaky Big Muscles

If you feel you must eat meat, stick with organic free range
poultry products like chicken and turkey.  Raw fish and wild game
are alternative choices that will work, but be sure that you know
the source of the meat to ensure that you are ingesting quality.

When cooking meat, be sure not to ever burn it.  Burnt meat is jam
packed with carcinogens that could end your life much sooner than
it needs to.  High temperatures destroy the necessary enzymes your
body requires to digest and utilize the protein.

Live Large,
Wade "Super-Natural" McNutt

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
Re: FREAKY FOOD
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2005, 08:52:29 PM »
Damn it's about time somebody got with the program.  Honestly, I cannot figure out how I was actually fooled for 21 yrs into thinking that cooking food somehow made it better for consumption and that the health of the animal has no impact on the health of the person/animal eating the animal.  Now I am 100% organic and 100% raw, including meat and dairy, making better gains and feeling better than I ever have.  Feedlots are disgusting and feed cattle things they are not designed to eat like corn, soy, and grains.  Often these things are even cooked!  Are fucking kidding me!  Cattle have 3 stomachs and extremely long intestines, a ruminitory digestive system specifically designed to digest grass.  Grass is cow food.  Chickens are omnivores-they eat worms, insects, some foliage and what not.  Unfortunately most every chicken you have ever eaten has only been fed soy beans, corn, and grain.  That is compareable to a person trying to get healthy on a diet of grass. 

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 07:02:44 PM »
DO YOU REALLY THINK IT MAKES A DIFF WHAT THE ANIMALS EAT?????

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 07:19:04 AM »
DO YOU REALLY THINK IT MAKES A DIFF WHAT THE ANIMALS EAT?????

absolutely, the health of the animal is directly related to the health of the animal eating the animal.  Put it this way, I know most of you don't agree with my diet, but I eat raw meat.  Taste is one of your 5 survival senses.  If something is particularly bad tasting-I use the word 'bad' because there are things that have a strong or pronounced taste that are great for you-it is usually toxic or poisonous to some degree, no matter how slight.  Cooking masks this whole thing, so because I eat my food raw I'll give you the inside scoop.  Raw meat from a regular grocery store that comes from cows fed food they are not meant to eat and given steroids and anti-ciotics is indescribably disgusting.  I've tried it several times and it was so awful, it was un-palatable.  I couldn't finish it.  I've eat rotten meat, I've eat rotten fruit, I've eaten many things that would make anyone else throw up, but the meat from the regular grocery store I could not finish...or almost even start-it's smell was so awful.  I also feed my cat all raw, and he won't go near that stuff, not even a lick!  I buy much of my food from the Amish or other small farmers that treat the animals humanely as well as farm in a eco-sustainably way-which is one of my biggest concerns. 

THE BAD GUY

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 08:01:37 PM »
I DONT KNOW MAN MAKES SENSE BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT 6 YRS AGO I WAS 167 NOW I'M 245 AND I'M ONLY 5'6 AND 23YRS OLD AND I EAT ALL KINDS OF FOOD (NOT RAW) AND I USE THE PROTEIN SHAKES AND IT ALL SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME! AND IN THE END THAT ALL A BB REALLY WANTS IS SIZE SO KEEP THE JUICE AND FOOD FLOWING AND SIZE WILL COME

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 10:07:01 PM »
There was a book written about eating only raw food.  It is kind of interesting. 

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 05:45:15 AM »
I DONT KNOW MAN MAKES SENSE BUT ALL I KNOW IS THAT 6 YRS AGO I WAS 167 NOW I'M 245 AND I'M ONLY 5'6 AND 23YRS OLD AND I EAT ALL KINDS OF FOOD (NOT RAW) AND I USE THE PROTEIN SHAKES AND IT ALL SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME! AND IN THE END THAT ALL A BB REALLY WANTS IS SIZE SO KEEP THE JUICE AND FOOD FLOWING AND SIZE WILL COME

haha, that is all some BBers want.  Others want size, great health, and to be feeling like a million bucks 24/7!  I got up to 260 on cooked, had to eat a TON of crap to get there and I was really soft-kind of like the world's strongest man guys-not that big though.  On the one hand, I felt great being 260, but that was just an ego boost that made me feel great.  I still had gas, body odor, other typical uncomfortable things bodybuilders/regular people just accept as part life's little imperfections.  Anyway, I didn't know how much size I actually had until I went raw and got rid of all the crap.  Shoot, regular people are getting colonics all the time these days and finding year(s) old shit in their colons, I can't imagine what the average BBer has lodged in his intestines.  Within 2 days of going raw, I lost 8 lbs. Within 3 weeks, I lost 20-25 or so.  You definitely lose weight, but in the end, it's just weight.  The food you eat, the protein, the carbs, the fat, are all nearly 100% assimilated, whereas before they weren't and a lot of the weight gain is just junk-I know that was the way it was with me, at least.  Now I am on the rise again though at about 210 and counting.  Now, assuming I don't eat any cooked and don't mix certain fruits together, I don't have any gas, no BO(never have to wear deo), no stomach aches, and my food never sits like a rock in my stomach.  I can eat a huge meal with tons of fat or protein and get up and workout within a half hour or less.

There's actually been a ton of books written about it, but most of them are about raw veganism.  I'm a raw omni.  Those books are harder to find, but Aajonus Vonderplanitz has written two of them and is having great success in Malibu with his patients. 

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 02:44:14 PM »

Amen my dear sir.  :)

Swedish - How do you not have problems with general bacteria or salmonela (sp?) ??

It seems this kind of stuff pops up every few months or so on most message boards. It might all have some semi-scientific basis behind it, but at the end of the day you still have 99% of bodybuilders getting bigger AND leaner on grilled chicken breasts and protein powder. (although I do agree with the original post about protein bars and their ingredients.)