Author Topic: pictures of grieving kitten who refused to leave dead companion's side  (Read 14597 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: pictures of grieving kitten who refused to leave dead companion's side
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2012, 09:05:36 PM »
Love animals especially dogs! Loyal to the end!
Not always - Pit Bulls 6 Times More Likely to Attack Their Owners - Out of 143 Pit Bull attacks, 19 (13.3%) involved attacks on the owners; out of 135 attacks by other breeds' only 3 (2.2%) involved the owner." Ever heard of Darla Napora.  Darla Napora was an advocate for the breed, a member of BAD RAP - a group dedicated to convincing others that Pitbulls are not a vicious breed,  anyway her Pitbull murdered her while she was pregnant, and her husband, true to Pit Nutter form, still refused to accept that Pitbulls were dangerous and buried his dead wife with the Pitbull that killed her.
There are many more Pitbulls out there who have attacked and killed their owners.  Many of these cases were of Pitbulls raised in loving environments.

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2011/08/darla_napora_pregnant_pit_bull.php
V

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2012, 10:50:40 PM »
Keep up the good work my friend!  8)
Thank you  :)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2012, 10:55:28 PM »
This proves that you are a certifiable lunatic. Anybody who has 4 or more cats has serious mental problems....
2 cats ok, 3 cats, there is the beginning of a problem. By 4, you have reached some type of mental illness.

I stated the last part.
Where I have worked, we've have had mutiple (many) cases where people who have had many cats and there were issues. One famous case, a woman had over 200 cats (many sticking to the floor), the house stank, she never really fed them. She was an old single lady who used to be a doctor. I've talked with other people, in my field, and they have noticed this as well with multiple cats (I set the start of it at 4).
I don't give a damn what you say, there is a issue when people go above 3 cats. I've seen too many cases, and talked to too many people, and have witnessed women (it's typically women) who start collecting cats.
Now, they may have had an issue before hand and this is just a symtom.
Some of this people still maintain human relationships, albeit, the more cats, the more reclusive they become. It's like the more the number grows, the more reclusive and or weirder they become.

These are ignorant statements.  Off course you get wackos with 100 cats who abuse them etc.  But like the Italian Lifter I too have more than 2 cats.  I would never have chose to have more than 2, but basically I have rescued a few from bad situations. 

BTW I have 3 cats.

Same with dogs.  I have 2, one of which would have been put down had I not taken her in.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2012, 11:55:57 AM »
Thank you  :)

Not to over step here, but I think you should make amends with Booty.  I don't care what she did with Lee, she's a very sexy milf, no doubt about it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2012, 11:56:40 AM »
Not to over step here, but I think you should make amends with Booty.  I don't care what she did with Lee, she's the sexiest milf I've ever seen.
Dude.... don't. That bitch is bad news for any sane man.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2012, 11:57:13 AM »
Poor Kitty - interesting creatures.