Author Topic: Ann Coulter tears the mask off FOX  (Read 5233 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ann Coulter tears the mask off FOX
« on: August 09, 2012, 06:56:39 AM »
Ann Coulter tears the mask off FOX.
by 8ackgr0und N015e

........................ ...................

Watch what Ann shouts at 00:35, while Hannity desperately tries to get her back on message after she tells the handful of big money donors bankrolling this whole carnival of clowns they should cut off their funding for Romney:

VIDEO: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/09/1118188/-Ann-Coulter-tears-the-mask-off-FOX

I'm serious. THERE IS NO POINT TO YOU DOING YOUR SHOW. There is no point to us going to a convention and pushing for this man if he is employing morons like this.

Now, folks who have been paying attention for the last fifteen years or so will not be surprised to learn that FOX is nothing but the propaganda wing of the Republican Party. Yes, I know we all suspected it -- some of us were even adamant about it.

But that is something they have STRENUOUSLY denied over the years. Everyone from Roger Ailes to Hannity to O'Reilly to Wallace to the FOX and Friends on the couch crowd have ALL, at various time, denied they were really mere partisan Republicans. They knew that was a damaged and discredited brand. They knew letting folks in on the joke would crush their ratings among the masses of low-information voters. No, they were better than that. They were CONSERVATIVES. That was the all-important identifier. Everyone else was that ignominious thing known as "liberal."

How ironic this happens at the hands She Who Foams at the Mouth. In her moment of rage, Ann has summarily stripped Hannity of that fig leaf. AND HE AGREED WITH HER. Listen to the exchange again. When she says:

THERE IS NO POINT TO YOU DOING YOUR SHOW.

Hannity replies:

I AGREE WITH YOU.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/09/1118188/-Ann-Coulter-tears-the-mask-off-FOX

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ann Coulter tears the mask off FOX
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:02:57 AM »
Op-Ed: Andrea Saul single handedly kills Mitt Romney's hopes of victory
Romney spokeswoman Andrea Saul slipped away from the talking points while on the Fox News "Happening Now" program this morning and gave the campaign a brand new headache. This one may be fatal, as it affects whatever base Romney might still have.
While ostensibly on the program to hammer an ad being aired by a pro-Obama PAC in which a man blames Mitt Romney for losing his job and health insurance, and then his wife to cancer that would have been treated under his old insurance policy, Spokeswoman Saul said these words that were followed by a thunderclap of hands smacking foreheads around the nation.

To that point, you know, if people had been in Massachusetts under Governor Romney’s health care plan, they would have had health care.

Lord, lord, lord! The last thing conservatives want to talk about, even less than Romney's tax returns (because at least there, they have a common enemy in Sen. Harry Reid), is Romneycare's similarity to Obamacare. Saul's comment turns Romney into the conservative's worst nightmare! Their main complaint about Romney all the way back to the primary season was his implementation of Obamacare on a state level would make him an ineffective messenger on repealing the president's legislation.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/330374#ixzz22zFchQeq

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 07:07:51 AM »
Interesting.

I've always been curious why Fox News keeps up the pretense of objectivity.

The existence of Fox News doesn't bother me because I can always change the channel, but to present itself as "Fair and Balanced" is simply dishonest.
G

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 07:12:03 AM »
Interesting.

I've always been curious why Fox News keeps up the pretense of objectivity.

The existence of Fox News doesn't bother me because I can always change the channel, but to present itself as "Fair and Balanced" is simply dishonest.

I think it's because like all con men then are never going tell you they are conning you and most of Fox viewer are too dumb to figure it out and the remainder actually want to be lied to because it fits their pre-conceived notions of the world and makes them feel comfortable.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 07:19:50 AM »
I think it's because like all con men then are never going tell you they are conning you and most of Fox viewer are too dumb to figure it out and the remainder actually want to be lied to because it fits their pre-conceived notions of the world and makes them feel comfortable.

You could say the same about CNN, MSNBC and their viewers as well.

They build their content and delivery on confirmation bias.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 07:23:30 AM »
Like this is a mystery? 

LOL   

Same for MSNBC, who does not even have other view points. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 07:26:10 AM »
You could say the same about CNN, MSNBC and their viewers as well.
They build their content and delivery on confirmation bias.

you could say it but I wouldn't agree with it

I don't see MSNBC lying daily as a matter of  practice.   

I do see them make errors which they correct and I do see them harshly criticize the Dems and applaud the Repubs on those rare occasions when they do something right

I just don't see that same thing on Fox

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 07:30:38 AM »
you could say it but I wouldn't agree with it

I don't see MSNBC lying daily as a matter of  practice.   

I do see them make errors which they correct and I do see them harshly criticize the Dems and applaud the Repubs on those rare occasions when they do something right

I just don't see that same thing on Fox

Jesus Christ are you a fucking blind partisan hack 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 07:32:07 AM »
the funny one is when a repub politician does something wrong, how many times has fox news made the mistake and put a D by their name  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 07:34:35 AM »
the funny one is when a repub politician does something wrong how many thimes has fox news made the mistake and put a d by their name  :D

Can you use an English translator from google please?   What is that Swahili or something?   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 07:36:31 AM »

Can you use an English translator from google please?   What is that Swahili or something?   

you can't read that mr. fake lawyer who spends 24/7 on getbig :D :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 07:41:50 AM »
the funny one is when a repub politician does something wrong, how many times has fox news made the mistake and put a D by their name  :D

I would guess hundreds of times

that is one of those "matters of practice" things they do that you don't see on other networks

I also don't recall them issuing corrections when they do it

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 07:49:33 AM »
People forget that Romneycare and Obamacare aren't that similar.

Do they both require pre-existing conditions be insured which is a stupid policy decision? Yes. Do they both require everyone purchase health insurance, which is a fundamental invasion of individual liberty? Yes.

But much of the worst parts of Romneycare (like an employer mandate) were pushed by Democrats, who overrode Romney's line item vetoes. The worst and most job-killing parts of Obamacare are approved by Obama himself.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 07:59:43 AM »
Ann Coulter tears the mask off FOX.
by 8ackgr0und N015e

........................ ...................

Watch what Ann shouts at 00:35, while Hannity desperately tries to get her back on message after she tells the handful of big money donors bankrolling this whole carnival of clowns they should cut off their funding for Romney:

VIDEO: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/09/1118188/-Ann-Coulter-tears-the-mask-off-FOX

I'm serious. THERE IS NO POINT TO YOU DOING YOUR SHOW. There is no point to us going to a convention and pushing for this man if he is employing morons like this.

Now, folks who have been paying attention for the last fifteen years or so will not be surprised to learn that FOX is nothing but the propaganda wing of the Republican Party. Yes, I know we all suspected it -- some of us were even adamant about it.

But that is something they have STRENUOUSLY denied over the years. Everyone from Roger Ailes to Hannity to O'Reilly to Wallace to the FOX and Friends on the couch crowd have ALL, at various time, denied they were really mere partisan Republicans. They knew that was a damaged and discredited brand. They knew letting folks in on the joke would crush their ratings among the masses of low-information voters. No, they were better than that. They were CONSERVATIVES. That was the all-important identifier. Everyone else was that ignominious thing known as "liberal."

How ironic this happens at the hands She Who Foams at the Mouth. In her moment of rage, Ann has summarily stripped Hannity of that fig leaf. AND HE AGREED WITH HER. Listen to the exchange again. When she says:

THERE IS NO POINT TO YOU DOING YOUR SHOW.

Hannity replies:

I AGREE WITH YOU.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/08/09/1118188/-Ann-Coulter-tears-the-mask-off-FOX

Yea...and Hannity sat back like a bitch because he knows that Ann Coulter is one of the most feared and scariest commentators around
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 08:07:04 AM »
Firing her would be a ballsy move.  Romney doesnt have them.

Eric Erickson "This might be the moment Romney just lost the election"

Limbaugh: "a goldmine for obama"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 08:17:33 AM »
Ann Coulter is right. 

Romney's campaign is a complete mess. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 08:19:35 AM »
Ann Coulter is right. 

Good call man, very good honesty.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2012, 08:34:19 AM »

Remember Democrat Mark Foley?   LOL!!!!   And the FAUX idiots that were parroting "Look at the Dem" all over the internet afterwards.   LOL!!

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 09:21:19 AM »
Remember Democrat Mark Foley?   LOL!!!!   And the FAUX idiots that were parroting "Look at the Dem" all over the internet afterwards.   LOL!!

fox can say anything they want because they know their viewers are dumb enough to believe anything ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 09:22:13 AM »
fox can say anything they want because they know their viewers are dumb enough to believe anything ;D

Sort of like accusing Romney of murder when the ad is proven to be a lie? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2012, 09:23:45 AM »

yes.  Fox is as morally corrput as the SuperPAC that made that ad.  Absolutely.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2012, 09:26:43 AM »
Firing her over defending Romneycare would be ridiculous. Romney needs to define the plan he supported and distinguish it from Obamacare.

People forget that Romneycare and Obamacare aren't that similar.

Do they both require pre-existing conditions be insured which is a stupid policy decision? Yes. Do they both require everyone purchase health insurance, which is a fundamental invasion of individual liberty? Yes.

But much of the worst parts of Romneycare (like an employer mandate) were pushed by Democrats, who overrode Romney's line item vetoes. The worst and most job-killing parts of Obamacare are approved by Obama himself.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2012, 09:28:15 AM »

will you post where they say romney is a murderer, your lies are getting too much

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2012, 09:50:43 AM »
Ann Coulter is right. 

:o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2012, 09:54:40 AM »
:o

All this ditz has to say is the following:

"What we are seeing is truly sad.  We have a failed president whose record is so poor and disastrous that he can't run on it so he has to make up lies and distractions.  Obama knows he has failed, obama's voters know he has failed, and the American people know he has failed.  As a country we deserve far better than what we have gotten from this poor excuse for a POTUS"

Obama deserves to be treated like the ghetto maggot and parasite he is, not petty bs like this romney spokesperson is dishing up.