Author Topic: Dennis - TEDDY BEAR trailer  (Read 15774 times)

Sweedee

• Getbig III
Re: Dennis - TEDDY BEAR trailer
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2013, 03:26:23 PM »
and then this solution that men who cannot date normal women in Europe or the USA.... and must go to Thailand....  is exceedingly self-defeating and bleak.

It's like admitting to oneself ..."I'm a failure in the dating game so I have one last resort...Thailand ..... even if some of them are transgender males"....?

I dont know if you know that this is a Very common occurrence with lonley older men in Sweden, and I assume other europeans countries also (as in probably denmark also). Not just lonley men but older men whos sick of the dating game and just want someone to be with/fuck. And who can blame them.

Sometimes when I go and buy my bulk pepsi max at I guess the "walmart" of sweden but way smaller, you can see at times 2-3 older fat men with these small fit pretty thai's.

"thai whore" is a common swedish sentence  ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2013, 03:26:58 PM »
then later in life he dumps the fat sweetheart for a younger woman with plastic boobs.

the voice of experience perhaps?
c

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2013, 03:35:27 PM »
and must go to Thailand....  is exceedingly self-defeating and bleak.

It's like admitting to oneself ..."I'm a failure in the dating game so I have one last resort...Thailand ..... even if some of them are transgender males"....?

OK, Mr. "alpha"  ::)

Then should I for example live lonely all my life ?
And who are you to tell anyone they should live miserable lonely lives? Just because you didn't born ugly?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2013, 04:11:05 PM »
Well, that's a change from those old Bob Birdsong 9mm footage.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2013, 04:15:01 PM »

And who are you to tell anyone they should live miserable lonely lives? Just because you didn't born ugly?

looks like someone plans a trip to thailand to find a woman in the near future.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2013, 04:20:39 PM »
looks like someone plans a trip to thailand to find a woman in the near future.

Yes, I have been very open about this.
Thailand is an option.

There's zero change of me getting a normal woman the "traditional way".
If having born ugly makes me a loser, then so be it.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2013, 04:22:02 PM »

That's not what I was implying at all.  It isn't about being handsome or ugly? Dennis is a handsome man? Do you agree?  It's about confidence. Dennis has none.  And nor do any of my old college buddies that end up getting a Thai wife at age 40? A Thai wife that can barely speak English .......and is utterly subservient to her new "American man"?

Hey, if it works for you ......go for it!!!

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2013, 04:35:05 PM »
that can barely speak English .......and is utterly subservient to her new man"?

don't be personal , leave Dr Lubermen out of it
c

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2013, 04:37:01 PM »
That's not what I was implying at all.  It isn't about being handsome or ugly? Dennis is a handsome man? Do you agree?  It's about confidence. Dennis has none.  And nor do any of my old college buddies that end up getting a Thai wife at age 40? A Thai wife that can barely speak English .......and is utterly subservient to her new "American man"?

Hey, if it works for you ......go for it!!!

OK got you wrong. And that may indeed be the case for many. The lack of confidence, that is.

But then there are the cases like me.
In my opinion it's better to have someone than be alone forever. woman from Thailand may not be the ideal option but it's better than nothing.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2013, 05:18:35 PM »

OK got you wrong. And that may indeed be the case for many. The lack of confidence, that is.

But then there are the cases like me.
In my opinion it's better to have someone than be alone forever. woman from Thailand may not be the ideal option but it's better than nothing.

I hear you and respect your opinion.  My college buddy totally lacked confidence in the dating game.... but he was the nicest guy in the world and a true friend.  Eventually married a Thai girl when he hit 39....she was 26.  He is very happy and I am happy for him.