Author Topic: 2012 Olympics - 1 2 3 Jamaica  (Read 6902 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: 2012 Olympics - 1 2 3 Jamaica
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2012, 04:34:31 PM »
everybody is on drugs...just think of it as Pro bodybuilding, then it's easier to accept. I don't care what country you are from. If you have to compete at the highest level, then you have to do what it takes to win...
Phil Heath talked about that.

**I also find it ironic that a lot of sprinters/track and field stars from other countries went to college or got training in the US...

I dont agree with this brotha.... but anyway... great showing for JA today...
looking foward to the relays
choice is an illusion

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2012, 04:45:11 PM »
Girls and sons

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2012, 01:55:41 AM »
Now I see why Jamacia's flag is green, yellow and black.

It's the colour bananas go.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2012, 02:05:35 AM »
Its fashionable, or she could have been done wrong by a dude(s), or raped or molested as a kid, therefore men are seen as evil...the "we must get rid of heterosexual males" thing.

I have been done wrong by bitches but I sure in the hell never thought about sucking a dick.  I don't agree with your hypothesis.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2012, 02:15:14 AM »
There was a program about Jamaican genetics / slave breeding 20 years ago, and the scientist got slammed for being racist etc

But recently his theories are being given a lot more credit.

Basically the slave traders on the islands, would force the strongest/tallest/most muscular/most endurance males to mate with the same standard of female. You can understand why, as they viewed the slaves as property/livestock and wanted to secure good future workers with maximum output.

Little did they realise that JA sprinters would be kicking their asses 100 years later at the olympics.

That, and the fact that JA as a sports program, has probably only seriously been realising their potential for world class, and investing in runners such as Bolt for the last decade or so.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2012, 03:45:23 AM »
How many Swedish sluts do they bang
P

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2012, 04:09:43 AM »
There was a program about Jamaican genetics / slave breeding 20 years ago, and the scientist got slammed for being racist etc

Basically the slave traders on the islands, would force the strongest/tallest/most muscular/most endurance males to mate with the same standard of female. You can understand why, as they viewed the slaves as property/livestock and wanted to secure good future workers with maximum output.

Little did they realise that JA sprinters would be kicking their asses 100 years later at the olympics.

That, and the fact that JA as a sports program, has probably only seriously been realising their potential for world class, and investing in runners such as Bolt for the last decade or so.

The fastest runner of all time Ben Johnson was also Jamaican

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2012, 04:17:55 AM »

There ya go.

Most of the running prospects in the UK scene, are of afro carribean descent also (from lot of migration in the 70s-now)

Can't be a coincidence. Obviously traning ethic, discipline, gifted talent etc play a part - but when it comes down to it, at thatt elite level where everyone's the same size, and trains just as hard, has 110% determination to win etc - genetics is the bottom line between 1st and 4th place. It's no coincidence that Jah Athlete win up di whole ting

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2012, 04:45:18 AM »
It always is a disapointment when a hottie is lesbo.  When I go to Target there is a smoking hot blond lesbo witha  petition for allowing gays to marry.  She is gorgeous.  Doesn't make sense to me.  Can't the lesbos take the fat and ugly ones and leave the nice ones to us?

The thing that hot lesbian women like most is for a confident getbigger to try to convince them (in public, of course) that the only reason they're gay is that they haven't been with the right man.   Then offer your services, of course.

They love that shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2012, 05:27:39 AM »
I have been done wrong by bitches but I sure in the hell never thought about sucking a dick.  I don't agree with your hypothesis.
Women are diff or are they, talk to Tyler Perry (Mr. undercover)

As far as Jamaica is concerned, the West African countries are coming up as well, and notice where they go to school and get their "training" good ol' US of A.

Personally, I think it's good for Jamaica, and maybe more runners and athletes will come out from there.

But, I also think that response to gear is a question as well. For instance, look at Flex, he was a skinny twig, and responded well to what he took, even though he was still a lightweight.
So, I think genetics is the key, but that includes ones response to training and drugs as well.
Remember, Jamaica is known for it's weed scene, and there is a big business in having it ship to the US,
why not other "drugs" for athletics being used down there.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2012, 05:40:45 AM »

Apart from the 4 people who have set faster times including Bolt.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2012, 05:48:19 AM »
You would think with all of Bolt's endorsement money he could afford an occasional dental visit...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2012, 06:00:19 AM »
You would think with all of Bolt's endorsement money he could afford an occasional dental visit...
"God" made his teeth like that, and he has "god given" speed, so why change it?
He just needs to learn how to drive, I believe he's crashed the same M3 twice since (reported crashes) he got it.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2012, 06:03:15 AM »
Women are diff or are they, talk to Tyler Perry (Mr. undercover)

As far as Jamaica is concerned, the West African countries are coming up as well, and notice where they go to school and get their "training" good ol' US of A.

Personally, I think it's good for Jamaica, and maybe more runners and athletes will come out from there.

But, I also think that response to gear is a question as well. For instance, look at Flex, he was a skinny twig, and responded well to what he took, even though he was still a lightweight.
So, I think genetics is the key, but that includes ones response to training and drugs as well.
Remember, Jamaica is known for it's weed scene, and there is a big business in having it ship to the US,
why not other "drugs" for athletics being used down there.

Brotha take it from someone who is from there you are very wrong... I'm from Jamaica. Ever ever smoked weed in my life ..... And 90% of Jamaicans don't ... For the record
Why not the drug scene is a very blaise statement.....
choice is an illusion

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2012, 06:07:26 AM »

Brotha take it from someone who is from there you are very wrong... I'm from Jamaica. Ever ever smoked weed in my life ..... And 90% of Jamaicans don't ... For the record

Are there tings, Mesomorph?

MikMaq

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2012, 06:17:30 AM »

Great theory and all except the genetics that make a great worker, versus a great athlete are completely different.

by this pseudo logic canadians must be born with blades attached to their feet.

Maybe one could stick with some logic, poor countries can't succeed in sports that require coaching/gear/sporting complexs, so they dominate in sports that require nothing.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2012, 06:20:40 AM »
Great theory and all except the genetics that make a great worker, versus a great athlete are completely different.

by this pseudo logic canadians must be born with blades attached to their feet.

Maybe one could stick with some logic, poor countries can't succeed in sports that require coaching/gear/sporting complexs, so they dominate in sports that require nothing.

When you're being hit with whips and forced to work 12 hours a day picking cotton, work ethic has nothing to do with it - you gotta get shit done lol. However, stronger, more muscular individuals would be better 'labourers' any day...

MikMaq

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2012, 06:25:15 AM »
When you're being hit with whips and forced to work 12 hours a day picking cotton, work ethic has nothing to do with it - you gotta get shit done lol. However, stronger, more muscular individuals would be better 'labourers' any day...
No they wouldn't, they would consume more food, and tire faster, it's the fast twitch versus slow twitch. You want a slave that can eat little food, and can work long hours.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2012, 06:46:26 AM »

There are tons of raids where people people getting busted trying to get "Jamaican weed",
or trying to have that shipped in from Miami...they trace where the weed comes from. I don't know percentages

Then of course you have the "mules", people mostly women, who go down there and become mules (and then become stories for Locked Up Abroad).

Too much money is made in the drug game...it is what it is. Americans associate Jamaica with vacation, Reggae, and weed, and many times it's the latter more than the former. But, don't realize that it's illegal down there.

I went to college with Jamaicans, and they never smoked it, they were about their grades and playing soccer, the weed smokers were dudes from NYC, DC and Baltimore.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2012, 07:27:08 AM »
yes weed is grown in jamaica... what im telling you is 90% of jamaicans do not smoke it will some grow it and sell it yes..... Ive never smoked neither anyone in my family... my friends .....so the perception that jamaicans are pitheads incorrect you might see that image perpetuated through media and music videos.....
same as i dont think american black men all stand on the street corner drinking colt 45  crip walking all day.....

Ive been to america plus im intelligent enough to know what is on tv.... is different to reality....
what im saying to you is this in regard to running etc lot of talented untapped potential in jamaica....
nothing to do with drugs

choice is an illusion

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2012, 07:35:17 AM »
Did the rafting thing on the Rio Grande while smoking a nice one. Most irie.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2012, 07:37:59 AM »
yes weed is grown in jamaica... what im telling you is 90% of jamaicans do not smoke it will some grow it and sell it yes..... Ive never smoked neither anyone in my family... my friends .....so the perception that jamaicans are pitheads incorrect you might see that image perpetuated through media and music videos.....
same as i dont think american black men all stand on the street corner drinking colt 45  crip walking all day.....

Ive been to america plus im intelligent enough to know what is on tv.... is different to reality....
what im saying to you is this in regard to running etc lot of talented untapped potential in jamaica....
nothing to do with drugs

we are kinda saying the same thing...we just disagree on certain things.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2012, 07:42:34 AM »
Now I see why Jamacia's flag is green, yellow and black.

It's the colour bananas go.

LMAO!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2012, 07:47:36 AM »
well, Carl Lewis just said that he's very suspicious of Bolt and PEDs and Bolt replied that he no respect for Lewis.......of course some people are gonna be suspicious of Bolt being "too good to be true", but unless there is a proof or something, they should leave the dude alone and let him enjoy his success.....

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2012, 07:50:18 AM »
well, Carl Lewis just said that he's very suspicious of Bolt and PEDs and Bolt replied that he no respect for Lewis.......of course some people are gonna be suspicious of Bolt being "too good to be true", but unless there is a proof or something, they should leave the dude alone and let him enjoy his success.....
Well, takes one to know one...just like Carl had said that he knew that Ben was using because his eyes were yellow. I don't think that they had the Anabolic Bible back then and Carl read that in there...