Author Topic: Stephanie Rice & Kobe Bryant :London 2012  (Read 2862 times)

Croatian

• Getbig II
Stephanie Rice & Kobe Bryant :London 2012
« on: August 09, 2012, 04:08:32 PM »
Beijing Olymics 3X gold & basketball mega star, oh what a perfect gossip  :P- ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Stephanie Rice & Kobe Bryant :London 2012
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 04:13:39 PM »
yeah but would you have kobe's sloppy seconds ?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 04:36:25 PM »
They Guy Clearly is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa y to good for black pussy anymore!

It was reported his wife traveled to the UK with his daughters to support kobe at the Olympia, yet not a single photo of kobe or the wife or the kids together, every time they show kobe, he is chopping it up with a mudshark white girl or two

Yea bitches, my dick is that big, and if you dont suck it, ill choke you just like that too , COLORADO style of course

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 04:41:55 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 04:46:40 PM »
No wedding ring... Bolts should tap that ass and move into kobes houses

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 04:48:34 PM »
They Guy Clearly is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa y to good for black pussy anymore!

It was reported his wife traveled to the UK with his daughters to support kobe at the Olympia, yet not a single photo of kobe or the wife or the kids together, every time they show kobe, he is chopping it up with a mudshark white girl or two

Yea bitches, my dick is that big, and if you dont suck it, ill choke you just like that too , COLORADO style of course

why oh why do these young, very rich, sports stars bother getting married when every fucking where they turn is an opportunity for slaying fanny.

it's not even like they've got game (though i suspect that loads of them think they actually do  ::)), these fuckers don't even have to try.. fame+money = a fresh fuck a night, every night.

i once read about a english football player who was out in a club with his gf/wife whatever the fuck she was. when some gold digging whore on the prowl spots this fella, walks up to him and straddles him and tries to kiss him whilst totally ignoring the fact that he's sat with his missus.. it's that easy for them  :-\

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 07:49:39 PM »
his wife kinda reminds me of Kim K and I wish they would just break up/ I don't give a fuck about their twisted relationship. its what happens when u marry young

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 07:52:50 PM »
Caption to that pic should be...."If Jordan's ass was right here in my hands, I would insert my tongue and swirl clockwise for 10 minutes just to be able to lick the sweat off his nuts....."

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 12:16:31 AM »
In Beijing Stephanie was smoking Michael Phelps (or just locking lips  :P), a week before London Olympics an Australian Olympian & now is Kobe's time.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 12:32:32 AM »

why oh why do these young, very rich, sports stars bother getting married when every fucking where they turn is an opportunity for slaying fanny.

it's not even like they've got game (though i suspect that loads of them think they actually do  ::)), these fuckers don't even have to try.. fame+money = a fresh fuck a night, every night.

i once read about a english football player who was out in a club with his gf/wife whatever the fuck she was. when some gold digging whore on the prowl spots this fella, walks up to him and straddles him and tries to kiss him whilst totally ignoring the fact that he's sat with his missus.. it's that easy for them  :-\

That's not nzmm
P

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 01:18:39 AM »
his wife kinda reminds me of Kim K and I wish they would just break up/ I don't give a fuck about their twisted relationship. its what happens when u marry young
If you notice the pattern, he likes brunettes who tend to look like or are Latinas...including Kim K's friend...