Author Topic: High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation: ‘Fast and Fu  (Read 3295 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
High-Ranking Mexican Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation: ‘Fast and Furious’ Is Not What You Think It Is

A high-ranking Mexican drug cartel operative currently in U.S. custody is making startling allegations that the failed federal gun-walking operation known as “Fast and Furious” isn’t what you think it is.

It wasn’t about tracking guns, it was about supplying them — all part of an elaborate agreement between the U.S. government and Mexico’s powerful Sinaloa Cartel to take down rival cartels.

Zambada-Niebla claims that under a “divide and conquer” strategy, the U.S. helped finance and arm the Sinaloa Cartel through Operation Fast and Furious in exchange for information that allowed the DEA, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and other federal agencies to take down rival drug cartels. The Sinaloa Cartel was allegedly permitted to traffic massive amounts of drugs across the U.S. border from 2004 to 2009 as long as the intel kept coming.

Based on the alleged agreement ”the Sinaloa Cartel under the leadership of defendant’s father, Ismael Zambada-Niebla and ‘Chapo’ Guzman, were given carte blanche to continue to smuggle tons of illicit drugs into Chicago and the rest of the United States and were also protected by the United States government from arrest and prosecution in return for providing information against rival cartels which helped Mexican and United States authorities capture or kill thousands of rival cartel members,” states a motion for discovery filed in U.S. District Court by Zambada-Niebla’s attorney in July 2011.

A source in Congress, who spoke to TheBlaze on the condition of anonymity, said that some top congressional investigators have been keeping “one eye on the case.” Another two members of Congress, both lead Fast and Furious Congressional investigators, told TheBlaze they had never even heard of the case.

One of the Congressmen, who also spoke to TheBlaze on the condition of anonymity because criminal proceedings are still ongoing, called the allegations “disturbing.” He said Congress will likely get involved once Zambada-Niebla’s trial has concluded if any compelling information surfaces.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/high-ranking-mexican-drug-cartel-member-makes-explosive-allegation-fast-and-furious-is-not-what-you-think-it-is/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
180 said I am crazy for believing this guy.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

We've been caught red handed doing this a few times I believe.  So this would come as no surprise.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Ha, well I guess we know why Obama stepped in on this one.....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Ha, well I guess we know why Obama stepped in on this one.....

executive priv. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
As I said before, it's regarded as common knowledge down in Mexico that the US/Mex govt. are helping the Sinaloa Cartel in their war with Los Zetas. They're still losing, though. Too many psychopaths operating for the Zetas.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

link to where i said you're crazy?   I just wanted to hear you say that you believe a busted drug dealer over the last 5 US Presidents who say the opposite. 

Do you, 33? 

Fury

• Getbig V
link to where i said you're crazy?   I just wanted to hear you say that you believe a busted drug dealer over the last 5 US Presidents who say the opposite. 

Do you, 33? 

All of Mexico thinks it so why don't you fuck off?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Do you, 33? 

No dipshit.      I believe him over the communist piece of shit you have polluted this board w supporting. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
link to where i said you're crazy?   I just wanted to hear you say that you believe a busted drug dealer over the last 5 US Presidents who say the opposite.  

Do you, 33?  
*facepalm at you believing ANY politican would admit to arming the Mexican drug cartels*

240 is Back

• Getbig V
*facepalm at you believing ANY politican would admit to arming the Mexican drug cartels*

See, you are 100% correct.  I don't see this as a partisan issue.  If Mccain was president, he'd be arming the drug gangs too.  This shit goes back decades.  Feed that war drugs and guns, pick sides, profit from it...

My only thing here was 33 blaming obama for it.  Acting like shittiy liberals invented this policy in Jan 2009.

Fury

• Getbig V
See, you are 100% correct.  I don't see this as a partisan issue.  If Mccain was president, he'd be arming the drug gangs too.  This shit goes back decades.  Feed that war drugs and guns, pick sides, profit from it...

My only thing here was 33 blaming obama for it.  Acting like shittiy liberals invented this policy in Jan 2009.

Wow. And to think that for the last five days you've been constantly criticizing people for saying exactly what you just said except with the names changed.

You are one hypocritical c*nt.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
See, you are 100% correct.  I don't see this as a partisan issue.  If Mccain was president, he'd be arming the drug gangs too.  This shit goes back decades.  Feed that war drugs and guns, pick sides, profit from it...

My only thing here was 33 blaming obama for it.  Acting like shittiy liberals invented this policy in Jan 2009.
Uh, what? Its was Operation Fast and Furious. How are you going to pin this on someone else when the operation wasnt even underway then? That would be like blaming Carter for Iran/Contra.

Fury

• Getbig V
Uh, what? Its was Operation Fast and Furious. How are you going to pin this on someone else when the operation wasnt even underway then? That would be like blaming Carter for Iran/Contra.

Little Boy Blue here has been backed into a corner and is trying to change the subject in an attempt to worm his way out of the embarrassing posts coming his way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Wow. And to think that for the last five days you've been constantly criticizing people for saying exactly what you just said except with the names changed.

You are one hypocritical c*nt.

Have ya missed my posts for the last 5-6 years?   I was the one yelling about how we fed the afghans weapons/cash to keep the wars going.  I've said it about the borders for years.  I'm just a CT dbag.  Except now, a busted drug dealer blames it on obama, and suddenly it's "in" to believe it.  The longtime poli board members know i've been very clear - war on drugs is a sham to get funding.   I've made tha tbouncer analogy plenty of times - if there's no fight for 3 weeks, the bouncer will start one - job security.  They have the technology to stop the drugs and weapons - but that costs them all their jobs.  They want some flow, their teenage kids in prep school need to get their coke somewhere...

240 is Back

• Getbig V

LOL at anyone believeing F&F was when all this shit started. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Fuck you.    You really are a liar.   You know the facts.   Even under w nothing like this occurred

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Uh... This whole deal is about F&F. No one is discussing anyone OTHER than F&F. This Mexican isn't saying "You guys have been arming the cartels for decades!" He's not saying "Bush was arming the Afghans!".
He's saying "F&F was about arming the Sineloa's".

You're whole logic just kind of backfired on you there.

Fury

• Getbig V
Have ya missed my posts for the last 5-6 years?   I was the one yelling about how we fed the afghans weapons/cash to keep the wars going.  I've said it about the borders for years.  I'm just a CT dbag.  Except now, a busted drug dealer blames it on obama, and suddenly it's "in" to believe it.  The longtime poli board members know i've been very clear - war on drugs is a sham to get funding.   I've made tha tbouncer analogy plenty of times - if there's no fight for 3 weeks, the bouncer will start one - job security.  They have the technology to stop the drugs and weapons - but that costs them all their jobs.  They want some flow, their teenage kids in prep school need to get their coke somewhere...

It's not "in" to believe it, you dumb mother fucker. I follow 3 different narco blogs and it's been common knowledge among the posts there for YEARS. Los Zetas have been taking the brunt of the Mexican military's might (and rightfully so) because they're fucking narcoterrorists who will kill anyone and everyone to get what they want. Read the blogs. There's maybe 1 military movement against the Sinaloans for every 4-5 against the Zetas.

Perhaps you should open your eyes and watch/read something beyond MSDNC.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's not "in" to believe it, you dumb mother fucker. I follow 3 different narco blogs and it's been common knowledge among the posts there for YEARS. Los Zetas have been taking the brunt of the Mexican military's might (and rightfully so) because they're fucking narcoterrorists who will kill anyone and everyone to get what they want. Read the blogs. There's maybe 1 military movement against the Sinaloans for every 4-5 against the Zetas.

Perhaps you should open your eyes and watch/read something beyond MSDNC.

180 will do anything to prop up Obama

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
This would strongly suggest that a hugely profitable, illegal money-funneling scheme may have taken place.

No way they'd do that.  Would they?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

You're absolutely right, I don't know why a few of these guys miss your points entirely.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
I follow 3 different narco blogs

I didn't know they existed!  Link us please!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
They have the technology to stop the drugs and weapons - but that costs them all their jobs.  They want some flow, their teenage kids in prep school need to get their coke somewhere...
Oh brother, I want some of what you're smoking, it's clear you've completely lost touch with reality.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You're absolutely right, I don't know why a few of these guys miss your points entirely.

Maybe because 180 is a liar , a fraud, a shill, and a con man?