Author Topic: Off gear 4 weeks - taking no PCT, will I just jump back on in a few weeks?  (Read 5367 times)

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Was on like 350 of mast and tren and 200 prop along with 10iu novos and went off everything 4 weeks ago.

Haven't bothered with any nolva/clomid yet and I feel fine, not crashing yet. I was just gonna start another cycle to hell with it. Maybe like 350 tren and 200 prop a week with 5iu novo or hyge if I can get it.
The fact that I never really use HCG, will this affect me dramatically in the long run or not? Should I take some more time off along with doing a proper pct with the anti-e's and hcg for a few weeks before I go back on? I feel ok right now.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
An alcoholic Irish drug addict.  This can't have a good ending. 

irishdave

• Getbig V
An alcoholic Irish drug addict.  This can't have a good ending. 

I can always rely on you, brotha

irishdave

• Getbig V
cmon you fuckers, do I need hcg ever or is it bullshit? I still get boners no problem, schlong always ready for action unless I've drank a bottle of whiskey.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
cmon you fuckers, do I need hcg ever or is it bullshit? I still get boners no problem, schlong always ready for action unless I've drank a bottle of whiskey.

is it the boner or the bottle you prefer?
c

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!

Sounds like you love the cock.
P

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Kill yourself

Army of One

• Getbig V
All potatoes

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
This won't end well...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Irish Curse                 843 up, 200 down

A very small penis. A baby corn. A baby dick. A bottle cap. A Cocktail Weiner.
P

irishdave

• Getbig V
LOL at the fags trying to so hard to rhile me up. Not gonna happen, cypfag and kiwicunt.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Sounds like you love the cock.

Are you saying that irishgay likes his threesomes with men how he likes his draught - white on top, black on the bottom NZ?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
Were you getting ready for a show?  Why take mast if not in prep mode

irishdave

• Getbig V
Were you getting ready for a show?  Why take mast if not in prep mode

gh15 said so. I will never do a show, I'm a kickboxer but I just wanted to try it out for the craic...nom sayin, Mike?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Was on like 350 of mast and tren and 200 prop along with 10iu novos and went off everything 4 weeks ago.

Haven't bothered with any nolva/clomid yet and I feel fine, not crashing yet. I was just gonna start another cycle to hell with it. Maybe like 350 tren and 200 prop a week with 5iu novo or hyge if I can get it.
The fact that I never really use HCG, will this affect me dramatically in the long run or not? Should I take some more time off along with doing a proper pct with the anti-e's and hcg for a few weeks before I go back on? I feel ok right now.

You'll be fine.

Think of it, up until the late 80's until the mid 80's - late 80's most stuff was done sans PCT. Everyone one lived, etc...., etc.....

I know a lot of middle aged fellas that still come off with out PCT and everything bounces back ok. Is it optimal? who knows? But most folks seem to be o.k. .

irishdave

• Getbig V
You'll be fine.

Think of it, up until the late 80's until the mid 80's - late 80's most stuff was done sans PCT. Everyone one lived, etc...., etc.....

I know a lot of middle aged fellas that still come off with out PCT and everything bounces back ok. Is it optimal? who knows? But most folks seem to be o.k. .

Cheers for the input, big man

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
25 mg of clomid ed couldn't hurt. Maybe a supplement to boost test levels.

irishdave

• Getbig V
25 mg of clomid ed couldn't hurt. Maybe a supplement to boost test levels.

I took clomid once after my first cycle 3 yrs ago. Never again. After the first day I was a wreck, depressed and got a call from the ex-gf playing mind games.

Clomid - not even once.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
HCG isn't going to do much at this point.

I don't find it very useful at all to be honest.

8)

irishdave

• Getbig V
HCG isn't going to do much at this point.

I don't find it very useful at all to be honest.

8)

I know I should be running it at the end of a cycle or the whole way throughout for it to be "effective". I just never bothered with it really after my first cycle and noticed very little difference in marble recovery

RS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

Dave - I wouldn't worry about the PCT since you will be running another cycle in a few weeks (I assume seeing as how you didn't state your actual plan /timeline for getting back on cycle). All PCT does it gets you about 50% of the way back in terms of natural test production - then your body has to do the rest and that takes time - like as in months not days.  What I would do is run 500ui HCG ED for 10 days starting 14 days after the last pin of all long esters (looks like all you were running in your cycle was short estered compounds so just wait 3 -4 days before your 1st HCG shot) - and 3 weeks after any long ester nor-19 such as Deca.  

With your next cycle I would run 500ui (2 pins, 250ui each, per week Sunday am and Thurs pm) of HCG while on cycle - all the way thru it.  This will keep your boys functional and down.  If you don't give a shit about being able to reproduce and being able to produce your own test once you come off cycle then don't worry about the HCG.   I am making a basic assumtion here that your balls shrunk up while you were on cycle.

Good Luck with it IrishD.  

irishdave

• Getbig V
Dave - I wouldn't worry about the PCT since you will be running another cycle in a few weeks (I assume seeing as how you didn't state your actual plan /timeline for getting back on cycle). All PCT does it gets you about 50% of the way back in terms of natural test production - then your body has to do the rest and that takes time - like as in months not days.  What I would do is run 500ui HCG ED for 10 days starting 14 days after the last pin of all long esters (looks like all you were running in your cycle was short estered compounds so just wait 3 -4 days before your 1st HCG shot) - and 3 weeks after any long ester nor-19 such as Deca.  

With your next cycle I would run 500ui (2 pins, 250ui each, per week Sunday am and Thurs pm) of HCG while on cycle - all the way thru it.  This will keep your boys functional and down.  If you don't give a shit about being able to reproduce and being able to produce your own test once you come off cycle then don't worry about the HCG.   I am making a basic assumtion here that your balls shrunk up while you were on cycle.

Good Luck with it IrishD.  

Thank you very much for the post, RS. I see what you're saying and it's really all up in the air but I feel like I wanna go on cycle right away again now TBH. I only stopped lately because I was leaning up a little with my new diet BUT I still noticed BLOAT (DOUBLE CHIN!!!). I seem very sensitive to bloat from test and or novos and my diet was bad to begin with (very high in carbs and sodium). Some of the lads here like galeniko helped me on that.

Now that I have corrected my diet, I feel much more confident in starting a new cycle. This time I'm going to slowly add in each compound to see what effects they're having on my body. Starting with the gh (if I notice bloat with the novos I am soon getting hyge's to try out instead) and then the prop (at a low dose of 150mg/week) to see how much I'm bloated by them. Then add in the tren and maybe some winny or anavar. Obviously the tren and winny or anavar will help keep me dryer and keep some bloat at bay but I won't be hitting any high dose of tren (350/wk max). I want to keep getting lean and not turn into a balloon like last time (pics are online of me at 250lbs).

edit: one thing I forgot to mention is my balls don't really shrink that much when I'm on. The reproducing thing would bother me though of course. That is assuming that anybody would want kids with an absolute kunt like me, haha

tren4life

• Getbig II

I usually take a couple weeks off and never take any pct. I have been off almost two weeks but gonna start back next week running tren ace, tren eth, masteron, and test prop.

irishdave

• Getbig V
I usually take a couple weeks off and never take any pct. I have been off almost two weeks but gonna start back next week running tren ace, tren eth, masteron, and test prop.

This is sorta what I was getting at. Is it beneficial at all to just take a month off here and there and not do a PCT? I know it's not an exact science but my body feels ok, I actually feel great since I came off because my face looks so lean and people are noticing I got more ripped where I was bloated as fuck before I started to diet a little.

bigmc

• Getbig V
gh15 said so. I will never do a show, I'm a kickboxer but I just wanted to try it out for the craic...nom sayin, Mike?

by kick boxer do you mean you watched the ufc once on tv and bought an affliction t shirt

on a serious note pct is bro science just jump back on
T