Author Topic: VAN DAMME SPLITS  (Read 4413 times)

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
VAN DAMME SPLITS
« on: August 10, 2012, 05:31:52 AM »

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Re: VAN DAMME SPLITS
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 05:37:11 AM »
I'm not at ease watching a man in thights
North of Italy

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 11:59:40 AM »
hahaha, I remember running out and buying one of those tank tops with the metal clasps on the shoulders.  Fucking 80's.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 01:29:35 PM »
:D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 01:46:47 PM »
Van Damme is just hilarious as a person and actor.
Wish him the best  8)

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 10:46:41 AM »
Sentir mon poing furieux s'il vous plaît !

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 03:19:28 PM »
  Always doing the splits for NO reason.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2012, 03:21:00 PM »
  Always doing the splits for NO reason.

In the 80s and 90s it was for EVERY reason :D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2012, 03:22:45 PM »
lol i used to do martial arts for years and used to watch van damme back when i was younger and practice splits, no not homo at all.

Splits may seem useless but in fact, having that level of flexibility just makes it safer to do instant fast kicks in any direction without pulling something :) The more flexible you are the better plain and simple. Something bodybuilders will have a hard time to grasp (pun intended).

No I can't do splits no more.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 03:28:50 PM »
lol i used to do martial arts for years and used to watch van damme back when i was younger and practice splits, no not homo at all.

Splits may seem useless but in fact, having that level of flexibility just makes it safer to do instant fast kicks in any direction without pulling something :) The more flexible you are the better plain and simple. Something bodybuilders will have a hard time to grasp (pun intended).

Nice point of view Falcon, but trust me, i'm over 18, i've been fighting my whole life.... Been getting beat up, paid my dues...
I am into MMA and G4P, and still getting beat up... Beating the meat... but even in my 40s, i'm still as lethal as i was in my 20s...

It's been a long road... Lots of pillowtalk.. But i've been there.. when it started, was there to help build it, build the strong foundation we have now...

I could have been one of the Silva's of the 70's.. One of the Mezgers of the 17thcentury, sweating in those black bags despite the upper management, the occult, the religious mistical aspect....

Now at 50, am still beating it.. Still deadly.... Still got the Eye of the Tiger...

Defines who i am...

Peace to the Four Winds...

-=< FALCON WILL SOAR 2012, 21 December >=-

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2012, 03:30:32 PM »
G4P? Gay for pay? WTF? Fag lol

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2012, 03:32:59 PM »
  I am a Black Belt in Karate and Tae Kwon Do as well. I have been doing them since 1974. That said, I feel NO need to drop in to a split for NO reason. He was ALWAYS doing it. I saw him pick up some change once in Hollywood. WITF do you need to do the splits to pick up what you just dropped?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2012, 03:35:29 PM »
  I am a Black Belt in Karate and Tae Kwon Do as well. I have been doing them since 1974. That said, I feel NO need to drop in to a split for NO reason. He was ALWAYS doing it. I saw him pick up some change once in Hollywood. WITF do you need to do the splits to pick up what you just dropped?

C'mon Arce, you know the reason.

Hollywood. It was his trademark-thing that made him famous to the general populus.

Nothing else.

There was no REAL need to do it in a fight.

Nice point of view, but trust me, i'm over 18, i've been fighting my whole life.... Been getting beat up, paid my dues...
I am into MMA and G4P (only gay if you want it to be) and Mirage Hotels, trained Tapout for ages, have a black belt in Bellator, and still getting beat up... Beating the meat... but even in my 40s, i'm still as lethal as i was in my 20s...

It's been a long road... Lots of pillowtalk.. But i've been there.. when it started, was there to help build it, build the strong foundation we have now...

I could have been one of the Silva's of the 70's.. One of the Mezgers of the 17thcentury, sweating in those black bags despite the upper management, the occult, the religious mistical aspect....

Now at 50, am still beating it.. Still deadly.... Still got the Eye of the Tiger...

Defines who i am...

Peace to the Four Winds...

-=< FALCONITES UNITE >=-

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2012, 03:36:35 PM »
  Yeah, I guess. I just rolled my eyes when he did it in public though. To pick up some change? Seriously?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2012, 03:37:41 PM »
  Yeah, I guess. I just rolled my eyes when he did it in public though. To pick up some change? Seriously?

Moviestar -> Attention

Nothing else.

Would he have done it if walking on a street all alone in Belgium? Not a chance.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2012, 03:39:18 PM »
 :D