Author Topic: Study: Oral Sex Cures Morning Sickness  (Read 4454 times)

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Study: Oral Sex Cures Morning Sickness
« on: August 10, 2012, 07:37:45 PM »
Discuss!

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/08/10/study-oral-sex-cures-morning-sickness/

August 10, 2012 10:17 AM
ALBANY, N.Y. (CBSDC) – Pregnant women have used natural remedies such as a teaspoon of ginger or a mint to help battle morning sickness. But now, one medical professional believes you can add oral sex to that list.

According to Gordon Gallup, a psychologist at SUNY-Albany, the best way to cure morning sickness during pregnancy is sperm.
But not just any sperm, it should be the sperm of the person who got you pregnant.

Gallup believes the reason a pregnant woman gets morning sickness is due to the unfamiliar semen in their body due to the pregnancy.
Gallup says in his findings that the woman’s body will initially reject the father’s semen as an infection and react to it by vomiting.
Gallup says the best cure for morning sickness is to ingest the father’s semen so her body can build up a tolerance to what’s already in her body.

Gallup agrees with the 2000 abstract from the National Center for Biotechnology Information, which showed that oral sex and swallowing sperm is correlated with a diminished occurrence of preeclampsia.
PubMed Health defines preeclampsia as when a pregnant woman develops high blood pressure and protein in the urine after the 20th week, which is usually in the late second or third trimester of pregnancy.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Re: Study: Oral Sex Cures Morning Sickness
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 07:42:37 PM »
LOL, yeah right. Try convincing a pregnant c.unt to suck your magic mushroom instead of shovelling gallons of ben&Jerry's down her c.unt face.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 07:45:07 PM »
LOL, yeah right. Try convincing a pregnant c.unt to suck your magic mushroom instead of shovelling gallons of ben&Jerry's down her c.unt face.

lol

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 07:46:15 PM »
The study is science fiction at its best.

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 07:56:25 PM »
Not really, the dutch knew this since 2000: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706945

J Reprod Immunol. 2000 Mar;46(2):155-66.
Correlation between oral sex and a low incidence of preeclampsia: a role for soluble HLA in seminal fluid?
Koelman CA, Coumans AB, Nijman HW, Doxiadis II, Dekker GA, Claas FH.
Source
Department of Immunohematology and Blood Bank, Leiden University Medical Centre, PO Box 9600, 2300 RC, Leiden, The Netherlands.

Abstract
The involvement of immune mechanisms in the aetiology of preeclampsia is often suggested. Normal pregnancy is thought to be associated with a state of tolerance to the foreign antigens of the fetus, whereas in preeclamptic women this immunological tolerance might be hampered. The present study shows that oral sex and swallowing sperm is correlated with a diminished occurrence of preeclampsia which fits in the existing idea that a paternal factor is involved in the occurrence of preeclampsia. Because pregnancy has many similarities with transplantation, we hypothesize that induction of allogeneic tolerance to the paternal HLA molecules of the fetus may be crucial. Recent data suggest that exposure, and especially oral exposure to soluble HLA (sHLA) or HLA derived peptides can lead to transplantation tolerance. Similarly, sHLA antigens, that are present in the seminal plasma, might cause tolerance in the mother to paternal antigens. In order to test whether this indeed may be the case, we investigated whether sHLA antigens are present in seminal plasma. Using a specific ELISA we detected sHLA class I molecules in seminal plasma. The level varied between individuals and was related to the level in plasma. Further studies showed that these sHLA class I molecules included classical HLA class I alleles, such as sHLA-A2, -B7, -B51, -B35 and sHLA-A9. Preliminary data show lower levels of sHLA in seminal plasma in the preeclampsia group, although not significantly different from the control group. An extension of the present study is necessary to verify this hypothesis.
PMID: 10706945 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 08:35:40 PM »
Not really, the dutch knew this since 2000: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10706945

J Reprod Immunol. 2000 Mar;46(2):155-66.
Correlation between oral sex and a low incidence of preeclampsia: a role for soluble HLA in seminal fluid?
Koelman CA, Coumans AB, Nijman HW, Doxiadis II, Dekker GA, Claas FH.
Source
Department of Immunohematology and Blood Bank, Leiden University Medical Centre, PO Box 9600, 2300 RC, Leiden, The Netherlands.

Abstract
The involvement of immune mechanisms in the aetiology of preeclampsia is often suggested. Normal pregnancy is thought to be associated with a state of tolerance to the foreign antigens of the fetus, whereas in preeclamptic women this immunological tolerance might be hampered. The present study shows that oral sex and swallowing sperm is correlated with a diminished occurrence of preeclampsia which fits in the existing idea that a paternal factor is involved in the occurrence of preeclampsia. Because pregnancy has many similarities with transplantation, we hypothesize that induction of allogeneic tolerance to the paternal HLA molecules of the fetus may be crucial. Recent data suggest that exposure, and especially oral exposure to soluble HLA (sHLA) or HLA derived peptides can lead to transplantation tolerance. Similarly, sHLA antigens, that are present in the seminal plasma, might cause tolerance in the mother to paternal antigens. In order to test whether this indeed may be the case, we investigated whether sHLA antigens are present in seminal plasma. Using a specific ELISA we detected sHLA class I molecules in seminal plasma. The level varied between individuals and was related to the level in plasma. Further studies showed that these sHLA class I molecules included classical HLA class I alleles, such as sHLA-A2, -B7, -B51, -B35 and sHLA-A9. Preliminary data show lower levels of sHLA in seminal plasma in the preeclampsia group, although not significantly different from the control group. An extension of the present study is necessary to verify this hypothesis.
PMID: 10706945 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Antonio, you heathen pervert! I've been waiting to give you a sound cudgelling for the longest time.

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 08:49:02 PM »
I'm not pregnant at the moment, mate!!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 08:51:25 PM »
Yeah, you go ahead and try pulling that stunt on your pregnant wife and see how she reacts.

::)

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 08:53:53 PM »
You mean to say I should post nude pictures of said reactions, don't you?  >:(

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 08:56:08 PM »

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 08:57:34 PM »
 ;D   Just let her know if she spits it out you"ll break her jaw ! ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 09:09:19 PM »
Discuss!

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/08/10/study-oral-sex-cures-morning-sickness/

August 10, 2012 10:17 AM
ALBANY, N.Y. (CBSDC) – Pregnant women have used natural remedies such as a teaspoon of ginger or a mint to help battle morning sickness. But now, one medical professional believes you can add oral sex to that list.

According to Gordon Gallup, a psychologist at SUNY-Albany, the best way to cure morning sickness during pregnancy is sperm.
But not just any sperm, it should be the sperm of the person who got you pregnant.

Gallup believes the reason a pregnant woman gets morning sickness is due to the unfamiliar semen in their body due to the pregnancy.
Gallup says in his findings that the woman’s body will initially reject the father’s semen as an infection and react to it by vomiting.
Gallup says the best cure for morning sickness is to ingest the father’s semen so her body can build up a tolerance to what’s already in her body.

Gallup agrees with the 2000 abstract from the National Center for Biotechnology Information, which showed that oral sex and swallowing sperm is correlated with a diminished occurrence of preeclampsia.
PubMed Health defines preeclampsia as when a pregnant woman develops high blood pressure and protein in the urine after the 20th week, which is usually in the late second or third trimester of pregnancy.
Unfamiliar semen, well if she got pregnant by the guy, and if has been used to the man, I guess he's not unfamiliar

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2012, 09:26:13 PM »
Unfamiliar semen, well if she got pregnant by the guy, and if has been used to the man, I guess he's not unfamiliar

Buddy, it's all about the genes. It doesn't matter if she is in love with you and you guys do it 4 times a day. If the genes do not want you to have a kid you will not, unless you visit a pregnancy clinic.

Once I divorced my ugly wife, whom I spent 10 years trying to get pregnant, I met this chick at a bar... 100% attracted to this woman... 2 days into her "fertile" period and she was pregnant.

Mother Natute does not fuck around.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2012, 09:27:13 PM »
i'm sure it makes bay and "1" sick to the stomach.  :-X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2012, 09:41:23 PM »
Buddy, it's all about the genes. It doesn't matter if she is in love with you and you guys do it 4 times a day. If the genes do not want you to have a kid you will not, unless you visit a pregnancy clinic.

Once I divorced my ugly wife, whom I spent 10 years trying to get pregnant, I met this chick at a bar... 100% attracted to this woman... 2 days into her "fertile" period and she was pregnant.

Mother Natute does not fuck around.
I was being sarcastic...

2nd part, attraction---there is a science behind it.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2012, 09:44:16 PM »
I was being sarcastic...

2nd part, attraction---there is a science behind it.

Believe me, I understand why you said what you said. I am a man and totally understand what you said. I'm 100% on your side.

Too bad Mother Nature whooped my ass.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 04:51:19 AM »
If she had been swallowing semen all along she wouldn`t be pregnant now would she.
time under tension

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2012, 07:07:09 AM »
Why do you think they conducted the studies?  It's common knowledge, guys.  ::)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2012, 07:19:55 AM »
Most married bitches would choose to keep puking anyway. 
Y

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2012, 08:21:30 AM »
Most married bitches would choose to keep puking anyway. 

lol

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 10:31:47 AM »
Try convincing a pregnant c.unt to suck your magic mushroom instead of shovelling gallons of ben&Jerry's down her c.unt face.

Pure hilarity  :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2012, 10:34:30 AM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2012, 12:31:55 PM »
Aaahh makes sense

Preggo gutted bbers are just trying to cure themselves when frollicing with the judges!

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2012, 12:52:31 PM »
oh ! the person who wrote this study is a guy ! what a surprise !

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2012, 01:03:53 PM »