Author Topic: Romney going to announce the VP Pick on Saturday morning  (Read 9487 times)

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Romney going to announce the VP Pick on Saturday morning
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2012, 11:08:50 AM »
Corporations don't give a fuck about you or anyone else...they exist to make money.  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2012, 11:13:30 AM »
Corporations don't give a fuck about you or anyone else...they exist to make money.  
Its been said that today's corporations have no nationality or political affiliation, they are like floating clouds or entities...would be interesting to see when a war breaks out, where their interests lie, and whom they support---the home team, the enemy, or whoever they think will win.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2012, 11:20:31 AM »
Yup. There are probably a handful of major corporations that run this world. Politicians are in their back pockets, repubs and dems.

Coach is too stupid to realize this.

And you libs/atheists have it all figured out? Haha.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2012, 11:34:03 AM »
Its not a lib or atheist thing, connect the dots coach, hell even the libs/atheists are being played.
As long as the public is placated with cable tv, filler tv, fast food, UFC, NASCAR, men in thongs, Superbowl, the Olympics, shit goes down more smoothly than a hot fudge sundae. Once you take away the pleasurable things in life, and God forbid, tell people that they have to work for things in life, and tell them that they are not gauranteed free shit or respect is earned, then there is a problem.

Do you know how many people are on "disability" and smoke up or drink up their money? Tons!
Do you know how many are addicted to pain pills? Tons! And the government ain't doing and won't do a damn thing about it, the latter the drug corporations have a huge hand in the politicians pockets and in fed government regulations. The former is a symtom of the governments failure to determine who is legitimately "disabled".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2012, 11:36:06 AM »
Yup. Coach actually thinks that Republicans care about him  ::).

Well, considering 1/2 my wife's family works on the hill and head of the RNC (I'm.not going to say where because I trust no one) and I'm sitting with most of them at this very second. I know give more of a shit than the Obama and left. Keep listing.to the left Bullshit on tv and radio, I'll continue to get mine from first hand knowledge. Thus is one of the reasons why I just back shake my and laugh my ass off.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2012, 11:36:53 AM »

Spoken like the right wing puppet you are , kept focusing on minutia while both parties bend over the average American person

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2012, 11:38:29 AM »

Gee, you are so fucking stupid. Seriously, you are dumb.

No libs and atheists don't have it figured out. Neither do republicans or theists. Everyone is being played, you fucking illiterate, moron.

Can't you seem to understand this. You are really ignorant.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2012, 11:40:10 AM »
Well, considering 1/2 my wife's family works on the hill and head of the RNC (I'm.not going to say where because I trust no one) and I'm sitting with most of them at this very second. I know give more of a shit than the Obama and left. Keep listing.to the left Bullshit on tv and radio, I'll continue to get mine from first hand knowledge. Thus is one of the reasons why I just back shake my and laugh my ass off.

haha, and you listen to them because they are family? lol. You fucking stupid man. If they are politicians, they are liars and are not telling you the truth either. You're so fucking dumb. Your first hand knowledge means shit, you moron.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2012, 11:42:15 AM »
Wal-Mart is definately one of the corps. that run the world. (I work for them) We are in Mexico, Puerto Rico, China, etc..... Make 100's of billions in profits each year.   Walmart = Devil.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2012, 11:44:41 AM »
lol ;D

haha, was that you in grade school, tito?  ;D ;D
X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2012, 11:47:20 AM »
Coach I live just outside of the Beltway, known people who have worked on the hill, known people who have worked under certain Supreme Court Justices, know people who have worked lobbyists...it's a system that is all inter-related.
It's all to make money, remember we live in a Capitalist society, and systems develop, evolve around making money. The human element, who really gives a damn...

I believe it was Napoleon who said, "the surest way to stay poor is to remain honest."
think of that for a moment.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2012, 11:59:22 AM »
haha, was that you in grade school, tito?  ;D ;D

no i played the skin flute from a very early age SF haha

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2012, 12:11:03 PM »
no i played the skin flute from a very early age SF haha

hahaha, a future IFBB pro in the making  ;D ;D
X

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2012, 12:12:53 PM »

It's all to make money, remember we live in a Capitalist society, and systems develop, evolve around making money. The human element, who really gives a damn...

Exactly.  And just as you have Beltway connections - sorry man, I edited that out - I have clients in the oil industry and I've had dealings with the Koch brothers within the past few months, and it's ALL about the bottom line.  And seeing that doesn't mean that I live in a black and white world where the complete, narrow opposite viewpoint must be political alignment (hell, if I had to define myself, it'd be moderate Republican and I do want preferable changes in the business environment), but come on people.  The Kochs aren't all evil, but their Heritage Foundation and the subsequent emergence of the Tea Party is all about limiting government's encroachment on their interests, namely tax and environment.  Not saying that it's some horrible conspiracy, but it's not about changing America for the average man, but rather, for the average business.  Anything else is just part of the organic, right wing side of the Republican party that frankly, many other Republicans dislike but are having a hard time dealing with politically.  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2012, 12:14:15 PM »
Exactly.  And just as you have Beltway connections - sorry man, I edited that out - I have clients in the oil industry and I've had dealings with the Koch brothers within the past few months, and it's ALL about the bottom line.  And seeing that doesn't mean that I live in a black and white world where the complete, narrow opposite viewpoint must be political alignment (hell, if I had to define myself, it'd be moderate Republican and I do want preferable changes in the business environment), but come on people.  The Kochs aren't all evil, but their Heritage Foundation and the subsequent emergence of the Tea Party is all about limiting government's encroachment on their interests, namely tax and environment.  Not saying that it's some horrible conspiracy, but it's not about changing America for the average man, but rather, for the average business.  Anything else is just part of the organic, right wing side of the Republican party that frankly, many other Republicans dislike but are having a hard time dealing with politically.  
Hi Coach!

nefario

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2012, 12:28:39 PM »
Hi Coach!

Far from it, though I live in the same county.   ;)

I was criticizing the Tea Party adherents and the genesis of the movement, lol.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2012, 12:41:33 PM »
Coach I live just outside of the Beltway, known people who have worked on the hill, known people who have worked under certain Supreme Court Justices, know people who have worked lobbyists...it's a system that is all inter-related.

I believe it was Napoleon who said, "the surest way to stay poor is to remain honest."
think of that for a moment.

You're arguing with a halfwit that proverbially have his fingers in his ears going 'la la la la la la', or up his ass, you never know with these bible fucker boys.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Again...you are asking to accept that harvesting human lives for science is the greater good.  I disagree.    You are asking me to accept the notion that science trumps morality and that morality, be it personal or collective, should be set aside in favor of someone else's moral judgement.  I disagree.  You think that...for whatever reason...your scientific interest should hold sway over my moral objections when it comes to the expenditure of federal money.  I disagree.  

If the science truly is there...fund it privately.  I would be truly saddened and morally repulsed if a woman were to sell an embryo she is carrying to a lab so they can harvest it...but that's her right.

Embryonic stem cells are harvested from a part of the blastocyst, which is itself a collection of ~100 undifferentiated cells. If you think this collection is equivalent to a fully-formed human being with a functioning nervous system and a mental life, then you are a very confused person with little to no grasp on the issue at hand. What's morality got to do with utilizing 100 cells for scientific research? Following your logic, isn't it immoral to scratch your arm, an act which may well destroy more than 100 cells (skin cells)?

This is why our representatives are more like stewards -- managers with some room for independent thought and action -- rather than echo chambers for their constituents' thoughts. In a country where people hold very confused and ill-informed views (1/5th believing the sun revolves around the earth, you thinking that ~100 undifferentiated cells is a being with rights) the country would collapse if leaders mimed the electorate.

You should have the right to express any view you like, but the flip-side is that everyone else should have a right to ignore it if it is terribly ignorant.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2012, 12:54:39 PM »
A human embryo is the genesis of a specific life with a specific identity....to compare an entity that will develop and grow into  fully formed person to the cells on your arm is absurd.   

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2012, 01:18:39 PM »
A human embryo is the genesis of a specific life with a specific identity....to compare an entity that will develop and grow into  fully formed person to the cells on your arm is absurd.   

ahhh, the religious moralist, always looking for a backdoor out. Kind of like saying, "Youre interpreting the bible wrong" or cherry picking parts of the bible you want to accept and/or ignore.
X

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Conservatives will LOVE the guy.  He's consistent (something Romney is not).

Now, a lot of his positions (particularly the ones about cutting "entitlements"), I disagree with... I mean, a guy pays into social security for 30 years... he retires and wants his money.  Paul Ryan wants to push back the age where a guy can get his own darn money back.  To me, that's shaky as it gets - it's not welfare, it's the guy's own money, ya know?

But the big-name repubs didn't want the slot.  Jeb declined.  Romney knows how tough it is to beat an incumbent president, which is why heavy hitters like Jeb, Rubio, Christie, and a slew of others sat 2012 out.  He's announcing the VP pick 2 wekes earlier than Mccain or Obama did... Because he just doesn't have any other options.  He's getting destoryed by republican pundits on the far-right.  "Romney is losing" came from Laura Ingraham and that top repub pundit Kris something yesterday.  It's sinking quickly.  Ann coulter destoryed him.  Losing his base.

Ryan gives him back that base.  he's good looking (women who vote based on looks).  He's not going to sit well with moderates.
sorry but us republicans don't have got no health problems.  health problems and accidents only happen to lazy people who deserve it.

you earn everything, even your skin color. if you have it, you deserve it.  this mentality also lines up with are humble, loving, christian beliefs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
sorry but us republicans don't have got no health problems.  health problems and accidents only happen to lazy people who deserve it.

you earn everything, even your skin color. if you have it, you deserve it.  this mentality also lines up with are humble, loving, christian beliefs.

Good trolling, for my sake, I really hope you are! lol
X

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2012, 01:26:14 PM »
ahhh, the religious moralist, always looking for a backdoor out. Kind of like saying, "Youre interpreting the bible wrong" or cherry picking parts of the bible you want to accept and/or ignore.
You're fixation with the bible is getting tiresome....the fact remains, a harvested human embryo is not the same thing as the cells on your arm.  If they were, we'd be researching cells on our arms.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Good trolling, for my sake, I really hope you are! lol
if I had spelled "our" correctly and used proper grammar, then it would not be distinguishable from a genuine hard right post.