Author Topic: Romney going to announce the VP Pick on Saturday morning  (Read 9482 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Romney going to announce the VP Pick on Saturday morning
« on: August 10, 2012, 09:17:49 PM »

....tomorrow at 9est. 87% says its Paul Ryan. And scumbag Obama will start once again with more lies.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Romney to announce VP
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 09:18:56 PM »
In a few posts, coach will have a:

X

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 09:26:35 PM »
I hope it's Vince McMahon

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 09:41:53 PM »
I hope it's Vince McMahon

Excellent idea!
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
BREAKING: Romney to announce VP Pick on Sat morning. And the winner is...
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 10:22:25 PM »
Good looking dude, consistent conservative, and this pick will certainly take everyone's attention away from Romney's recent self-destruction.

NORFOLK, Va. -– Mitt Romney will announce Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) as his running mate on Saturday, according to two sources with knowledge of the decision.

Ryan is a bold pick who will energize the Republican Party, but putting him on the ticket is fraught with risk and instantly puts Ryan's budget plan front and center in the 2012 campaign.

Romney will announce his choice in Norfolk on Saturday morning at the beginning of a four-day bus tour through key battleground states, the campaign said Friday night. The Weekly Standard reported earlier Friday that Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has been asked to be ready to make the case for Ryan beginning Saturday.

Romney's alliance with the 42-year old Ryan has become the most dramatic development of the 2012 presidential campaign. Romney had been presumed for much of the last few months to be set on a safe pick, such as Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio), or former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty.

But now, Romney, who is 23 years older than Ryan, will signal that he is willing to roll the dice. President Barack Obama's reelection campaign and Democratic political groups have been eager for Romney to pick Ryan, the architect of plans to slash government spending and overhaul entitlement programs that Democrats believe are political losers.

Both liberals and conservatives will be thrilled with Romney's choice.

Conservatives believe Ryan is one of the brightest, best young faces and minds who can cheerfully articulate a case for limited government while simultaneously arguing that a less expansive bureaucracy and a revamped entitlement system is the best way to preserve government aid and benefits for the poor, indigent and elderly.

Ryan's budget and his proposed changes to programs like Medicare will now be central issues that drive the presidential campaign for the remaining three months. It is one way for Romney to turn a campaign that has turned ugly and personal, often to his detriment, into a heated debate over policy.

The battle to define Ryan and his reform plan will set off a messaging war between Democrats and Republicans, the likes of which has rarely been seen.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Lost my vote... ;D

Voted NO on funding for alternative sentencing instead of more prisons. (Jun 2000)
Rated -10 by NORML, indicating a "hard-on-drugs" stance. (Dec 2006)
Voted NO on allowing human embryonic stem cell research. (May 2005)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Lost my vote... ;D

Voted NO on funding for alternative sentencing instead of more prisons. (Jun 2000)
Rated -10 by NORML, indicating a "hard-on-drugs" stance. (Dec 2006)
Voted NO on allowing human embryonic stem cell research. (May 2005)

Conservatives will LOVE the guy.  He's consistent (something Romney is not).

Now, a lot of his positions (particularly the ones about cutting "entitlements"), I disagree with... I mean, a guy pays into social security for 30 years... he retires and wants his money.  Paul Ryan wants to push back the age where a guy can get his own darn money back.  To me, that's shaky as it gets - it's not welfare, it's the guy's own money, ya know?

But the big-name repubs didn't want the slot.  Jeb declined.  Romney knows how tough it is to beat an incumbent president, which is why heavy hitters like Jeb, Rubio, Christie, and a slew of others sat 2012 out.  He's announcing the VP pick 2 wekes earlier than Mccain or Obama did... Because he just doesn't have any other options.  He's getting destoryed by republican pundits on the far-right.  "Romney is losing" came from Laura Ingraham and that top repub pundit Kris something yesterday.  It's sinking quickly.  Ann coulter destoryed him.  Losing his base.

Ryan gives him back that base.  he's good looking (women who vote based on looks).  He's not going to sit well with moderates.

DKlent

• Getbig III
Why would anyone vote for someone who has ears that big?

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: Romney going to announce the VP Pick on Saturday morning
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 10:49:14 PM »
Romney just lost all the senior citizen votes when he chose Paul Ryan.

Ryan is going to gut medicare and social security. 

"Paul Ryan is laughable"= President Obama

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 10:53:29 PM »

Paul Ryan it is

NORFOLK, Va.--Mitt Romney will name his vice presidential running mate on Saturday. According to a statement the campaign released late Friday, the presumptive Republican nominee will announce his running mate at an 8:45am rally here on the USS Wisconsin--the first stop of his four-day bus tour of key battleground states. The campaign offered no further details, and aides traveling with Ronney declined to comment.

But Republican sources told NBC News, the Huffington Post, the Associated Press and CNN that Romney is expected to name Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin--reports the campaign refused to confirm. In addition, ABC News's Jon Karl reported that former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Ohio Sen. Rob Portman and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio--all of whom were said to be on Romney's short list--have all been told they are not the pick.
Soon after the Romney campaign announced the Saturday appearance, speculation about the VP pick began, with Romney's choice of venue for the announcement offering a potential clue.

The USS Wisconsin is the ship named after the home state of Ryan, the chairman of the House Budget Committee who has created buzz among conservatives recently. But the announcement also takes place in Virginia, whose governor, Bob McDonnell, has also been rumored as a possible vice presidential pick.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 11:55:35 PM »

Paul Ryan destroyed Ghettobama in this clip.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 11:58:57 PM »

Paul Ryan destroyed Ghettobama in this clip.

Obama aside...Is this duo one that you would support on any other election?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2012, 12:01:47 AM »
Obama aside...Is this duo one that you would support on any other election?

I like Ryan way more than Romney.   

Ryan is a Ayn Randian. 

BTW - I would vote for son of Sam / Charles Manson over Obama.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2012, 01:25:25 AM »
Ryan is shit.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2012, 01:49:40 AM »
i dont trust that bible humper

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2012, 02:23:10 AM »
There goes you bunch of stupid fuckers again with Coach predictably leading the pack, thinking that your vote will make a difference, thinking that Romney will take the time to spit on you, thinking that any politician, regardless of affiliation are in it for 'the people' and not themselves.

Vote Romney, vote Obama, vote for fucking Putin if it leave you fuzzy inside thinking you've made any difference. After all, ignorance is bliss AND counted upon by these fame seeking politicos the great unwashed trust and idolise.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 02:26:48 AM »
There goes you bunch of stupid fuckers again with Coach predictably leading the pack, thinking that your vote will make a difference, thinking that Romney will take the time to spit on you, thinking that any politician, regardless of affiliation are in it for 'the people' and not themselves.

Vote Romney, vote Obama, vote for fucking Putin if it leave you fuzzy inside thinking you've made any difference. After all, ignorance is bliss AND counted upon by these fame seeking politicos the great unwashed trust and idolise.

LOL, where you've been stud? I missed your stories ;)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2012, 02:30:39 AM »
Go Mitt-suro Okabu!
Not a really good candidate(Pr is bad) but one I dislike less.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2012, 02:34:45 AM »
LOL, where you've been stud? I missed your stories ;)

Burger bar keeping me busy innit. I'll have new stories soon brah

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2012, 02:35:12 AM »
Jon Huntsman should be where Romney is now...

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2012, 04:16:50 AM »

::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2012, 04:36:01 AM »
I like Ryan way more than Romney.   

Ryan is a Ayn Randian. 

BTW - I would vote for son of Sam / Charles Manson over Obama.   
You should probably start a thread about that.

Fuck work.

G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2012, 04:49:58 AM »
Ryan wants to cut the deficit = awesome.
How he wants to do it - not cool.

He wants to raise retirement age so we get our own $ back a few years later.
He wants to privitize social security.  Think about what you'd be doing with broke-ass grampa living in your living room today if he had lost his entire retirement savings in the market crash of 2008.  Think about that.  CEOs got $30 golden parachutes, stockbrokers lost out.  This part is a real fail.

he wants to do these things - while at the same time giving the super-wealthy several trillion in tax cuts.  Scary.

I like Ryan - bright dude.  He is, however, very much a servant to the super-rich.  I dont know what i'll do with my parents, if social security is privitized, and the market takes another downward turn.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2012, 05:01:03 AM »

You have got to be kidding.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2012, 05:09:55 AM »
Ryan wants to cut the deficit = awesome.
How he wants to do it - not cool.

He wants to raise retirement age so we get our own $ back a few years later.
He wants to privitize social security.  Think about what you'd be doing with broke-ass grampa living in your living room today if he had lost his entire retirement savings in the market crash of 2008.  Think about that.  CEOs got $30 golden parachutes, stockbrokers lost out.  This part is a real fail.

he wants to do these things - while at the same time giving the super-wealthy several trillion in tax cuts.  Scary.

I like Ryan - bright dude.  He is, however, very much a servant to the super-rich.  I dont know what i'll do with my parents, if social security is privitized, and the market takes another downward turn.
He should fit right in.
G