Author Topic: Here Comes 3333386  (Read 991 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Here Comes 3333386
« on: August 11, 2012, 08:45:16 AM »
Dude is gonna be talking about how awesome Ryan is. How Smart is prepared he is as a VEEP..

Then when someone illustrates the reasons Ryan sucks.... Dude will say "but but but.. well...ill vote for the night stalker and OJ simpson over Obama.

Gonna  be funny

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Here Comes 3333386
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 09:04:18 AM »
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2012, 09:17:19 AM »
Paul Ryan is an excellent choice. I personally think he would have a better chance head to head against Obama than Romney.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 09:23:24 AM »
Paul Ryan is an excellent choice. I personally think he would have a better chance head to head against Obama than Romney.

just curious

were you already planning to vote for Romney?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 09:23:46 AM »
Dude is gonna be talking about how awesome Ryan is. How Smart is prepared he is as a VEEP..

Then when someone illustrates the reasons Ryan sucks.... Dude will say "but but but.. well...ill vote for the night stalker and OJ simpson over Obama.

Gonna  be funny

The only reason the obama drones hate Ryan is because he makes obama look like the piece of garbage and ignorant hack he is.  

Ryan studied the budget while in college

Obama was abusing pot and coke and being mentored by communists

Easy choice for most people.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 09:59:47 AM »
The only reason the obama drones hate Ryan is because he makes obama look like the piece of garbage and ignorant hack he is.  

Ryan studied the budget while in college

Obama was abusing pot and coke and being mentored by communists

Easy choice for most people.  

we don't hate him

we think he's great

he's a career politician who has never held a job in the private sector (does that sound familiar)

His idea to cuts taxes on the rich and then cut spending on things that the middle clanss likes in order to pay for it should go over great with the majority of voters

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 10:07:17 AM »

Gonna  be funny

I have liked Ryan since day 1 moron, especially since the day he made obama look like the bumbling incompetent stupid pofs he is in Obamacare hearings. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 10:10:34 AM »
we don't hate him

we think he's great

he's a career politician who has never held a job in the private sector (does that sound familiar)

His idea to cuts taxes on the rich and then cut spending on things that the middle clanss likes in order to pay for it should go over great with the majority of voters

There arent enough rich ppl to tax to pay for the shit that the "middle class" likes...

let that sink in for a moment....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 10:10:41 AM »
we don't hate him

we think he's great

What is obama's plan again?  

NO BUDGET
NO PLAIN
NO GROWTH

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 10:43:25 AM »
There arent enough rich ppl to tax to pay for the shit that the "middle class" likes...

let that sink in for a moment....

true, that's why I've said about 100 times now to let ALL of the Bush Tax cuts expire while also cutting spending and closing tax loopholes

fairness across the board

who could have a problem with that?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 10:48:32 AM »
true, that's why I've said about 100 times now to let ALL of the Bush Tax cuts expire while also cutting spending and closing tax loopholes

You seem like a complete pussy who can't function without the government holding your hand. Kind of sad that you consider yourself a man.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2012, 10:49:30 AM »

how about forcing the govt to get their shit together before taking anymore hard earned money away from anyone?

now who in their right mind would be against that?

why do you feel its ok to raise taxes on other ppls hard earned money when we agree that the problem is the amount of govt spending?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2012, 10:57:08 AM »
how about forcing the govt to get their shit together before taking anymore hard earned money away from anyone?

now who in their right mind would be against that?

why do you feel its ok to raise taxes on other ppls hard earned money when we agree that the problem is the amount of govt spending?

yeah, they should pass a bill forcing them to "get their shit together"

finally you and I agree on something

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2012, 10:58:08 AM »
Straw - what was spending to GDP during the clinton years? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2012, 11:04:03 AM »
Straw - what was spending to GDP during the clinton years?  

I don't know why Obama just can't stop paying for the interest on the debt built up before he got in office

I'm sure that's what Romney plans to do when he gets in office

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2012, 11:13:21 AM »
I don't know why Obama just can't stop paying for the interest on the debt built up before he got in office

I'm sure that's what Romney plans to do when he gets in office

Haha, you really don't understand economics at all.

Weren't you one of the clowns taking the GOP to task for not wanting to raise the debt ceiling? Would've accomplished exactly what you're now advocating.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2012, 11:18:31 AM »
Haha, you really don't understand economics at all.

Weren't you one of the clowns taking the GOP to task for not wanting to raise the debt ceiling? Would've accomplished exactly what you're now advocating.

you mean Romney can't just refuse to pay the debt incurred by prior POTUS's ?

Are you sure about that?

I could have sworn they just wipe the slate clean when they come into office

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2012, 12:58:36 PM »

agreed!   Ryan has some baggage - will slash social security, medicare and many federeal jobs.  And give 4.1 TRILLION in tax cuts to those making $1mil a year.

BUT he has a lot of positives too.  Now voters get Mitt's negatives PLUS Ryan's negatives, and they're very different.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2012, 06:24:54 AM »
agreed!   Ryan has some baggage - will slash social security, medicare and many federeal jobs.  And give 4.1 TRILLION in tax cuts to those making $1mil a year.

BUT he has a lot of positives too.  Now voters get Mitt's negatives PLUS Ryan's negatives, and they're very different.

say good bye to baby boomers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2012, 06:27:17 AM »
say good bye to baby boomers

LOL - funny considering Ryan wins in his district 68% or so while his district went to obama. 

This is going to be great watching this unfold.  2010 midterms all over again and you far left hacks don't even see it coming. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2012, 06:30:26 AM »
LOL - funny considering Ryan wins in his district 68% or so while his district went to obama. 

This is going to be great watching this unfold.  2010 midterms all over again and you far left hacks don't even see it coming. 

sounds good... ::)

I already know....Now since he is running against Obama, he is freaking awesome and thats just that. Now if flaws are pointed out, then you revert to, "well ill vote for a 3 year old baby over obama"...lol...

Ok 333 lets have it. I need to laugh this morning. Come post some bullshit please

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2012, 06:33:08 AM »
sounds good... ::)

I already know....Now since he is running against Obama, he is freaking awesome and thats just that. Now if flaws are pointed out, then you revert to, "well ill vote for a 3 year old baby over obama"...lol...

Ok 333 lets have it. I need to laugh this morning. Come post some bullshit please

I was for Ryan before you even heard his name. 

I liked him from the day he left obama speechless and called obamacare a ponzi scheme and madoff scam right to obama's face.