Author Topic: How much money do you make?  (Read 8707 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How much money do you make?
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2012, 01:57:01 PM »
'bout $3.50.
HAR! "I said what do you want, you damn Lochness Monster! And he leaned down and said, I need abouta three fiddy."

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2012, 01:58:03 PM »
lol at the chump change salaries I'm seeing quited on this thread. A minimum of $200,000 per annum is the price of admission to the circles in which I travel, and even then you would be somewhat frowned upon.

The Guyana Dollar doesn't count.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2012, 02:27:17 PM »
  NOT enough

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2012, 05:12:48 PM »
lol at the chump change salaries I'm seeing quited on this thread. A minimum of $200,000 per annum is the price of admission to the circles in which I travel, and even then you would be somewhat frowned upon.

Then why do you live in a broom closet?

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2012, 05:35:28 PM »
Well right now near nothing lol.. I am flying down to Miami at the end of August for my 4th and final interview(which I think I am certain to get) to make $65,000 a year plus an easily obtained 30% bonus of that which could account for about $85,000 total..  I would also get a company car(which I can use for personal use and I can sell my 09 civic), phone, ipad, computer, and gas card.. which all that shit adds up big time.

This job came randomly from somewhere I didn't expect..  I was willing to make $50k a year lol. I just finished my MBA program but have little experience, so I am crossing my fingers big time on this. Wish my luck getbig lol.

I would be living in Pittsburgh, PA so the cost of living would be cheap as well.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2012, 06:24:40 PM »
lol at the chump change salaries I'm seeing quoted on this thread. A minimum of $200,000 per annum is the price of admission to the circles in which I travel, and even then you would be somewhat frowned upon.
What good would that do you when you're laying in the corner in the fetal position while some minimum wage guy is standing over you whooping your candy ass for being a mouthy little prick ???

This whole site is a bunch of shit. Why I waste my time here I don't know.
You don't quit getbig, getbig quits you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2012, 06:33:20 PM »
Well right now near nothing lol.. I am flying down to Miami at the end of August for my 4th and final interview(which I think I am certain to get) to make $65,000 a year plus an easily obtained 30% bonus of that which could account for about $85,000 total..  I would also get a company car(which I can use for personal use and I can sell my 09 civic), phone, ipad, computer, and gas card.. which all that shit adds up big time.

This job came randomly from somewhere I didn't expect..  I was willing to make $50k a year lol. I just finished my MBA program but have little experience, so I am crossing my fingers big time on this. Wish my luck getbig lol.

I would be living in Pittsburgh, PA so the cost of living would be cheap as well.

Let me guess, you have 2 week job training in Houston?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2012, 06:56:29 PM »

4 interviews?  And you're expected to fly to them to sit it?

"You know what I can do for you.  I'm considering other offers so I'll need your decision by x day."

Expecting that much hoop jumping from an applicant is a red flag.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2012, 07:13:30 PM »
Let me guess, you have 2 week job training in Houston?
No, thankfully lol.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2012, 07:17:30 PM »
4 interviews?  And you're expected to fly to them to sit it?

"You know what I can do for you.  I'm considering other offers so I'll need your decision by x day."

Expecting that much hoop jumping from an applicant is a red flag.
That is a good point. They told me from the very start it was a very long process. The problem is they were hiring 50 people for the same position across the country, so it would take awhile. It was the exact type of job I was looking for and the pay was way better than anything else I could have gotten most likely, so I was abnormally patient. I have had other interviews during this time and actually have another one scheduled after this 4th interview with another company, and just completed an interview a few days ago with another. So I do have options. Luckily I did have money saved up and I am still doing some work to live on, so I was able to be a bit lenient what I wanted to do.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2012, 07:21:44 PM »
This whole site is a bunch of shit. Why I waste my time here I don't know.

I agree. I find myself spending less and less time on here. I was on here quite a bit last week only because I was on vacation and bored.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2012, 08:06:57 PM »
That is a good point. They told me from the very start it was a very long process. The problem is they were hiring 50 people for the same position across the country, so it would take awhile. It was the exact type of job I was looking for and the pay was way better than anything else I could have gotten most likely, so I was abnormally patient. I have had other interviews during this time and actually have another one scheduled after this 4th interview with another company, and just completed an interview a few days ago with another. So I do have options. Luckily I did have money saved up and I am still doing some work to live on, so I was able to be a bit lenient what I wanted to do.

It just seems a little fishy, all this sifting & sifting.  Hope it works out but don't be surprised if they bait & switch you with "We don't feel you'd be an ideal fit for x position but you're certainly ___ material and we'd like you to come on board as a ___" for a hell of a lot less money and no benefits. 

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2012, 09:08:00 PM »
$35 an hour training and tutoring. Now I need to fill up my schedule.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2012, 11:55:40 PM »
I feel sorry for people living outside of NYC/northern NJ for food. I have been to state after state eating in restaurants thinking this is crap.  In Myrtle beach, South Carolina I went to an Italian restaurant. The restaurant looked like millions of dollars was used to make it. I know Italian food being from NY/NJ. The food tasted like someone who grew up in Kansas made it.

The Portland Metro area has it's share of great restaurants.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2012, 11:53:14 AM »
I agree. I find myself spending less and less time on here. I was on here quite a bit last week only because I was on vacation and bored.

I disagree with you Coach, it's normal, once every 6 months or so we have a new idiot to troll like this new Jeppiruzz guy, not so long ago we had Ersling (sp)
North of Italy

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2013, 02:14:59 PM »
30 GRAND A M0NTH.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2013, 02:16:28 PM »
I'm pretty comfortable

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2013, 02:25:04 PM »

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2013, 02:50:33 PM »
$38k annually from my normal job salary....$8k in commissions on top of that....$90k in rental income yearly(but paying 3 mortgages)....whatever I can make from hiring out my rig....if repairs dont kill me, otherwise I get about $10k per year....any extra income after bills are paid are split into paying off mortgages and pumping into 2 different 401ks.

Wife makes $35k per year plus bonuses.

No car payments, own both of them plus have a company vehicle. I have little in the way of spendible cash, so no stupid spending for me. One credit card primarily for travel and emergency reasons....stays in a safe.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2013, 02:53:48 PM »
Conversations of this nature are so bourgeois. Truly wealthy folk do not discuss their incomes because to do so is crass. This is a topic for the nouveau riche.   

Truly wealthy don't punch a clock for an income check fuckface.
Y

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2013, 02:53:58 PM »
As a household or individually?
A

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »
As a household or individually?
A  man who relies on his wife for income should be ashamed. He would not be welcome at any of the better country clubs.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2013, 06:31:03 PM »
I get paid in potatoes.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2013, 06:35:46 PM »
A  man who relies on his wife for income should be ashamed. He would not be welcome at any of the better country clubs.

I'd never join a club that would have me as a member.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2013, 06:38:31 PM »
I made my wife part of the business just before we got married, so it's all in the family :D