Author Topic: Which one would you fight?  (Read 10516 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Which one would you fight?
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2012, 11:21:01 PM »
actually I'll take the lion, game recognizes game  8)

post of the week

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2012, 11:23:21 PM »
They used to have a gator problem at one of my friends house about 10 years back.  eating pets and whatnot.  sitting under car, etc. 

We hunted it -I didn't have the heart to shoot one when we found it.  I mean, I could cap ten burglars and eat a ham sandwich waiting for police to arrive, no guilt.

But the animal, I didn't see a need, even if it was dangerous.  My brother had no problem glocking the thing tho - it flipped once and did take a lot of rounds.  :(  Sad shit, did not like.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2012, 12:10:52 AM »
I'd fight a Croc on land, you wouldn't stand a chance against a lion on land.

Or better yet, i'd fight a lion in water, you wouldn't stand a chance against a lion on land.

Or better yet, i'd fight a Great White on land, you wouldn't stand a chance against a Great White in water.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2012, 07:35:54 AM »
This is a fun rhetorical exercise..how would you deal with a hopeless situation.  Some of you want to change the reality, some of you, like me, think you can reason a solution, others see the hopelessness and simply laugh at the inevitability.

Sure beats another "how hard woud you hit this tranny" thread...  :)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2012, 07:38:25 AM »
On land the croc.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2012, 07:38:42 AM »
I really laughed hard at your opening line.....

If you were captured by a bunch of pirates

Lollll

But id pick the gator due to the weak reverse jaw muscles, i would be fucked if he got my arm in his mouth.

A buddy of mine owns an alligator farm, you gotta treat those animals with respect or you're a Bonner!
???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2012, 07:49:11 AM »

Lollll

But id pick the gator due to the weak reverse jaw muscles, i would be fucked if he got my arm in his mouth.

A buddy of mine owns an alligator farm, you gotta treat those animals with respect or you're a Bonner!

;D ;D

I couldn't think of another scenario that would place you in such a predicament  :-\ :-\ :) :)
X

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2012, 07:52:06 AM »
No you moron.  Well I wouldn't try and outrun one so my plan is to not move and I need an object which I would thrust into its mouth so that its mouth would be busy then I am jumping on its back because it can't turn its head around to get me.  

It took Steve irwin and about 4 other dudes to subdue a crocodile, what makes you think your skinny little self(no disrespect) is gonna do anything to stop that croc from taking you under?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2012, 07:52:26 AM »
I choose that mudshark, by putting some fake credit cards in its mouth.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2012, 07:53:55 AM »
haha lol. What a plan. Real thought out. What about taking a dump on the alligators chest?  :D :D

HAHAHAHA omfg  ;D ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2012, 07:55:49 AM »
If you were captured by a bunch of pirates and they told you that you had to fight one of these animals, which one would you choose? Which one would you stand the best chance against?

Shoot, I think id have to go with the crocodile in hopes that I can get it on land. I am not very good in water. I would have to avoid the croc dragging me into the water. And I think the lion would be tougher to fight over the croc.

Salt water croc

Great White

African lion

i don't know. there's been cases of people fighting off both croc and shark attacks. sharks don't like getting punched on the nose or their eyes getting gauged. crocs jaws are weak when they are trying to open them. people have wresstled those fuckers.

lions avoid human contact as much as possible. there's that chap on youtube facing down a wild lion

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2012, 08:06:49 AM »
It would depend on which one pissed me off the most.

Either way,I`d have a new rug on my floor,new luggage,or a nice fucking suit to wear.  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2012, 08:12:29 AM »
I choose that mudshark, by putting some fake credit cards in its mouth.

LMAO  ;D ;D
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2012, 08:13:10 AM »

HAHAHAHA omfg  ;D ;D

She has honed the skill through a number of years of practice!
X

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2012, 08:16:40 AM »
i don't know. there's been cases of people fighting off both croc and shark attacks. sharks don't like getting punched on the nose or their eyes getting gauged. crocs jaws are weak when they are trying to open them. people have wresstled those fuckers.

lions avoid human contact as much as possible. there's that chap on youtube facing down a wild lion

This dude has balls of steel.
Jesus Christ.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2012, 08:18:33 AM »

damn, thats dudes crazy  :o :o
X

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2012, 08:22:12 AM »
???

Lol stupid auto correct, was supposed to say Gonner

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2012, 08:32:15 AM »

Lollll

You're already a boner, croc or no croc. ;D

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2012, 08:34:15 AM »
Crocs only attack prey on the surface of the water, so I'd wait it out on the bottom of the pool until it gets bored and swims off to do something else.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2012, 08:38:13 AM »
If you have the option of fighting the crocodile on land/water that would be the obvious answer. Stay on land and wait for it to come to you.  Although crocodiles have quick bursts they typically can not track things down on land.  You could out move it, find a weapon and bludgeon it.  Regardless if fighting any of the 3,  going for their eyes would be the first thing to do.  Without a weapon in the ocean all you could hope for is the shark to bite you, while you are in its mouth you try and gouge its eyes out.  Then, since their teeth come of rather easily, look for the largest sharpest teeth that the shark left in you from the bite and try to take out its gills.  If it was a lion you would have to give up your non dominant arm and let it bite you, while you try to eye gouge it then use your adrenaline to try and rip its throat out with your good arm.  Probably the most painful way to go would be the lion, at some point it would get your guts or your throat.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2012, 08:38:57 AM »
If on land the croc. I would jump on its back and hold his jaws shut. From what I understand, they are weak at opening them. Once I got that far, I'd have to figure something out.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2012, 08:39:20 AM »
Lion. Over the years, a few have been killed bare handed or with things like pocket knives, etc..... Albeit, with bad injuries sustained. Also a few have been run if the person put up a good fight.

Second choice would be shark, with the caveat being that it would have to be close to shore. People have survived bites, again with massive injures, and been able to paddle enough inland that the shark didn't pursue.

Crocodile scares me the most, fast in water, fast out. You've got the tail, the mouth, and the rolling action to deal with, plus they're generally a more surly beast than the American alligator.

Yeah, Crocodile wins this.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2012, 10:59:53 AM »
def the lion

if it took me down i could work on getting a paw bar maybe a guillotine choke

it wouldnt be expecting some high level ju jitsu  8)
T

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2012, 11:01:04 AM »
It is thought out you fucken dickhead.  What's your great plan???  Come on share... :D
i hate to tell you but as fast as the croc explodes you have no chance. ill do this and ill do that- right.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2012, 11:05:07 AM »
If you were captured by a bunch of pirates and they told you that you had to fight one of these animals, which one would you choose? Which one would you stand the best chance against?

Shoot, I think id have to go with the crocodile in hopes that I can get it on land. I am not very good in water. I would have to avoid the croc dragging me into the water. And I think the lion would be tougher to fight over the croc.

LOL
#