Author Topic: I'm not sexist, but...  (Read 15294 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: I'm not sexist, but...
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2012, 11:55:48 AM »
Logic dictates there identical sounds, and there's no point in differentiating them in the written forum.

So the fact that they mean two completely different things, and using the wrong word makes your sentence "illogical" ...completely escapes your dumb ass

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2012, 11:56:02 AM »
I'm not going to say ALL women are less intelligent but I can't deny I've noticed most of them seriously lacking in this department idd.
That's because all they have to do in the end is bend over.  They don't need brains.  They need tits and a vagina.  It's nature  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2012, 12:00:32 PM »
I'm the same way with action movies/video games.  If the woman is the lead character, then I usually won't watch/play.

would never in a million years buy a book written by a fucking female, watch a movie written by a female, or have a converstaion with one who i wasn't interested in fucking.....They are all useless helpless simple minded yet complicated emoitionally .... gotta remember in my culture im around the smartest people to walk the earth maybe not italian side lol but when it comes to  jewish girls  full rides to harvard  and yale etc are quite the norm.

off topic but since this thread topic sucks anyways and has potential to turn into a decent thread with some good advice and feedback...ill say at the end of the day they are all the god damn same and feed off emotion, once you figure what makes  YOUR girl tick (they all got something) you will be able to play her like a puppet on your string. Try to pay attention to what words she responds to quicker, shit like that. Some like the mushy shit, i would say the majority like being treated like shit and some 'random chick who you dont give a fuck about". Which can suck at times, especially when you have feelings for one..... sometimes you just have chicks who dont want to be liked or cared about.... cause they don't feel adequate and like being degraded. i know groinks old ass says you say you gotta take a chance at some point and tell a girl how you feel but idk , sometimes i think that can backfire with younger girls i am finding. at the end of the day treat women like shit and dont respect them is still the words to live by
l

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2012, 12:01:15 PM »
Whats the name of the lady who wrote Atlas Shrugged , you may not agree with it but its been a very popular book.  Also the lady who wrote the kids harry potter books then there the Inteview witj a vampire author to name a few.
Ann rand is probably one of those authors that actually made a difference, but she was an exception. Not typical.

So the fact that they mean two completely different things, and using the wrong word makes your sentence "illogical" ...completely escapes your dumb ass
Do even no why they are spelt differently?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2012, 12:02:48 PM »
Ann rand is probably one of those authors that actually made a difference, but she was an exception. Not typical.

Do even no why they are spelt differently?

because you are a fat idiot?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2012, 12:05:15 PM »
What do you mean by "asset"? Like hook me up with their friends? Cook me food and wash my clothes?

Please explain.

LOL, is it so hard to figure out? Having a sister is like a testing round for interaction with every other female in your life. You get to see what works and what doesn't, all those intimate little details that are hidden from strangers. What makes her happy, what makes her sad, what giver her confidence, what saps it away from her. She will even give you feedback on the women in your life and half the time she will come up with an angle that escaped you. Isn't it marvellous?

And yes, hooking up with her friends is not to be underestimated. My sister's friends were not the type of girls I would normally go for, but they were there when I needed a distraction, and I fucked up plenty of times in my life that distractions were sorely needed and they were mostly there when I wanted them.

A guy I was close friends with had not one or two, but three of them. He's only a three or four years older than me and he's been with twice the women I have. On the other hand, he can barely form close relationships with other males, in fact he pissed me off so bad a couple of years ago I had to tell him to fuck off- and this was a guy I could easily call my best friend. I'll leave it to you to ponder what it all means, "Psychopath".

There goes typing a novel for tonight :)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2012, 12:08:22 PM »
would never in a million years buy a book written by a fucking female, watch a movie written by a female, or have a converstaion with one who i wasn't interested in fucking.....They are all useless helpless simple minded yet complicated emoitionally .... gotta remember in my culture im around the smartest people to walk the earth maybe not italian side lol but when it comes to  jewish girls  full rides to harvard  and yale etc are quite the norm.

off topic but since this thread topic sucks anyways and has potential to turn into a decent thread with some good advice and feedback...ill say at the end of the day they are all the god damn same and feed off emotion, once you figure what makes  YOUR girl tick (they all got something) you will be able to play her like a puppet on your string. Try to pay attention to what words she responds to quicker, shit like that. Some like the mushy shit, i would say the majority like being treated like shit and some 'random chick who you dont give a fuck about". Which can suck at times, especially when you have feelings for one..... sometimes you just have chicks who dont want to be liked or cared about.... cause they don't feel adequate and like being degraded. i know groinks old ass says you say you gotta take a chance at some point and tell a girl how you feel but idk , sometimes i think that can backfire with younger girls i am finding. at the end of the day treat women like shit and dont respect them is still the words to live by

I won't even bother with you.

Time and experience will show you the error of your ways.

In fact, at your age I was probably just as stupid and I didn't have an easy time growing up, nor am I having an easy time growing up right now, and neither will you.

MikMaq

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2012, 12:19:39 PM »
LOL, is it so hard to figure out? Having a sister is like a testing round for interaction with every other female in your life. You get to see what works and what doesn't, all those intimate little details that are hidden from strangers. What makes her happy, what makes her sad, what giver her confidence, what saps it away from her. She will even give you feedback on the women in your life and half the time she will come up with an angle that escaped you. Isn't it marvellous?

And yes, hooking up with her friends is not to be underestimated. My sister's friends were not the type of girls I would normally go for, but they were there when I needed a distraction, and I fucked up plenty of times in my life that distractions were sorely needed and they were mostly there when I wanted them.

A guy I was close friends with had not one or two, but three of them. He's only a three or four years older than me and he's been with twice the women I have. On the other hand, he can barely form close relationships with other males, in fact he pissed me off so bad a couple of years ago I had to tell him to fuck off- and this was a guy I could easily call my best friend. I'll leave it to you to ponder what it all means, "Psychopath".

So your really adept a dating chicks just like your sister, how wise. If there's one thing I know about woman, is one is not like another, whereas most dudes are pretty much clones of one another.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2012, 12:21:02 PM »
I take it back...I completely forgot about Gertrude Stein.  That little cubist slut was a vertiable artistic leviathan....

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2012, 12:22:00 PM »
So your really adept a dating chicks just like your sister, how wise. If there's one thing I know about woman, is one is not like another, whereas most dudes are pretty much clones of one another.

Yeah, because that's exactly what I wrote... retard  ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2012, 12:27:29 PM »
raymondo please tell me where im wrong ......im 19 dude. 18-22 is the age range of girls i like to go for relationship wise ....  treating girls like shit HAS worked for me, i live right down the street from a hs dude 18 year old sluts ga lore. do you have any idea how easy they are if your on the slightest amount of  muscle on you and act like a "badboy"? its a joke dude cause they dont know any better at that age. i am not saying that it will work on older women who have "been there done that and know better"....true i probably wont have an easy time growing up once i get too old for that bunch but oh well....

and I can honestly say the ONLY time i have ever had a woman loose interest in me is when I started liking her....and told her I did and my personality changed and I started treating her "different" than the guy who treated her in the first place..... I know as long as I treat her like she aint that important and is some random slut i dont think about too often, the ball is in my court.
l

MikMaq

« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2012, 12:29:00 PM »
Yeah, because that's exactly what I wrote... retard  ::)
No, but that's what your implying, does incest make you uncomfortable

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2012, 12:31:05 PM »
raymondo please tell me where im wrong ......im 19 dude. 18-22 is the age range of girls i like to go for relationship wise ....  treating girls like shit HAS worked for me, i live right down the street from a hs dude 18 year old sluts ga lore. do you have any idea how easy they are if your on the slightest amount of  muscle on you and act like a "badboy"? its a joke dude cause they dont know any better at that age. i am not saying that it will work on older women who have "been there done that and know better"....true i probably wont have an easy time growing up once i get too old for that bunch but oh well....

and I can honestly say the ONLY time i have ever had a woman loose interest in me is when I started liking her....and told her I did and my personality changed and I started treating her "different" than the guy who treated her in the first place..... I know as long as I treat her like she aint that important the ball is in my court.

Honestly you could have stopped at "I'm 19".....your'e a kid, and you date other kids. bullshit games are still fully in play, and you shouldn't get too worried about it. just have fun.  

in about 6 years the rules completely change, and you better get a fucking career or it's table scraps for the rest of your life

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2012, 12:33:14 PM »

So you're comfortable with incest...explains a lot.

anything else you're "ok" with ? necrophilia, snuff films, pedophiles ?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2012, 12:34:18 PM »

Lets put it this way, in my family, the men have the looks, the women are simply disgusting. Also, my sister is an obnoxious little c.unt that only interacts with others in pursuit of self gain. She's definitely not insightful, generous, helpful or anything of that sort.

If i want insight into a women's mind, I've always resorted to discussing this issue with middle aged women. They treated me like a son and helped me out.

You see Raymondo, you're a f.aggot.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2012, 12:34:42 PM »

Here is where I apply the "golden" rule, i.e. not get down to it with a pig- I will only get dirty and the pig will really like it.

May I refer you to my previous post instead

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2012, 12:36:07 PM »

Lets put it this way, in my family, the men have the looks, the women are simply disgusting. Also, my sister is an obnoxious little c.unt that only interacts with others in pursuit of self gain. She's definitely not insightful, generous, helpful or anything of that sort.

If i want insight into a women's mind, I've always resorted to discussing this issue with middle aged women. They treated me like a son and helped me out.

so the men in your family are all good-looking guys who marry ugly chicks?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2012, 12:38:28 PM »
so the men in your family are all good-looking guys who marry ugly chicks?

I'm talking about my immediate family. Non are married yet, and most certainly my brothers do not date ugly chicks.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2012, 12:39:40 PM »
I see the tiny penis can't get a girlfriend brigade are out in full force today on Getbig... :)

I think your very same insecure viewpoints are what created organized religion, congratulations on that one.
Trans Milkshake.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2012, 12:51:05 PM »
19-22 year-old girls are not women....they're girls.   Don't worry about "relationships" with them.  You'll grow up...they'll grow up your interests will change and you'll move on.  Have fun...date as many of them as you can and for God's sake don't knock any of them up.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2012, 12:53:13 PM »

and I can honestly say the ONLY time i have ever had a woman loose interest in me is when I started liking her....and told her I did and my personality changed and I started treating her "different" than the guy who treated her in the first place..... I know as long as I treat her like she aint that important and is some random slut i dont think about too often, the ball is in my court.

You're not doing anything wrong, I suppose it's "normal" at your age.

What really bothers me with you is how you dropped off high school and act as if it's something to brag about.

It seems you're mostly interested in fucking... ok, I understand. You want to know something? Sex gets much better when there are strings attached.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2012, 12:59:42 PM »

What can I say, your family sucks ;)
Referring to your sister as a cunt, you're full of class brother, ain't ya?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2012, 01:13:55 PM »
Gaymondo and Oink are literally begging for a re-educational sauna treatment.    >:(

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2012, 01:15:29 PM »
Groink- that's bs , females are females. you have  been with the same chick for what 6 years now? Your not going to tell me 6 years ago when you first met her, those "first good feelings you had with her" were any different than those feelings you had with that chick in high school 25 years ago. And with time those first good feelings DO go away, sometimes its the first few months, sometimes it's a few years. But as men whether 19 or 40 we are able to look past this and realize "hey I still like this chick, those butterflies dont last forever and I understand this and im cool with it".    women DONT realize this because because they cant and are such emotional creatures and live off emotion. Moment a chick stops feeling it with you, she's out the door and onto the next guy. Only reason your girl is with you still after 6 years is cause she still feels it, probably a good chance she feels it more than you do.   99% of times women will break up with a guy for the sole reason that they "are not feeling it anymore"
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2012, 01:24:52 PM »
Groink- that's bs , females are females. you have  been with the same chick for what 6 years now? Your not going to tell me 6 years ago when you first met her, those "first good feelings you had with her" were any different than those feelings you had with that chick in high school 25 years ago. And with time those first good feelings DO go away, sometimes its the first few months, sometimes it's a few years. But as men whether 19 or 40 we are able to look past this and realize "hey I still like this chick, those butterflies dont last forever and I understand this and im cool with it".    women DONT realize this because because they cant and are such emotional creatures and live off emotion. Moment a chick stops feeling it with you, she's out the door and onto the next guy. Only reason your girl is with you still after 6 years is cause she still feels it, probably a good chance she feels it more than you do.   99% of times women will break up with a guy for the sole reason that they "are not feeling it anymore"