Author Topic: I'm not sexist, but...  (Read 15309 times)

MikMaq

Re: I'm not sexist, but...
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2012, 01:28:58 PM »
Gaymondo and Oink are literally begging for a re-educational sauna treatment.    >:(

Lol that's actually pretty good, anyhow thanks everyone for completely derailing my thread.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2012, 01:33:42 PM »
I'm sure many of your mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces, daughters and grandmothers are proud of your views towards women and are happy to be related to you dipshits.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2012, 01:46:37 PM »
I'm sure many of your mothers, sisters, aunts, cousins, nieces, daughters and grandmothers are proud of your views towards women and are happy to be related to you dipshits.

My mother agrees with me, I am sure most of intelligent women share our scepticism.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2012, 01:49:01 PM »
My mother agrees with me, I am sure most of intelligent women share our scepticism.

Bingo.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2012, 01:53:08 PM »

You have a rather narrow concept of intelligence and rely on it too much. HTH

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2012, 01:57:39 PM »
You have a rather narrow concept of intelligence and rely on it too much. HTH

Yes I do not believe in "emotional intelligence" and other things like that which are essentially not an intelligence but are just named similar way to increase their value.

If that's what you mean.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2012, 02:04:22 PM »
I don't know any women who behave like a victimized minority.  None of them care about this stuff.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2012, 02:05:53 PM »
Yes I do not believe in "emotional intelligence" and other things like that which are essentially not an intelligence but are just named similar way to increase their value.

If that's what you mean.

Fair enough, call it a skill if you like, or an instinct. In the context of relationships, it is simply invaluable.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2012, 02:36:19 PM »
What can I say, your family sucks ;)
Referring to your sister as a cunt, you're full of class brother, ain't ya?

Listen, if you got positive qualities and treat people with respect, then I'll return the favour. If not, then I'll call it as it is, i don't discriminate.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2012, 02:42:24 PM »
In short, women are more into their emotions---expressing them, and men are more about repressing them.
Women think differently than men, men think in a crude logical way, a-b-c-d, while men are at b, women are at D and know the deal.

End of thread. Just be thankful women are so "emotional", because if they weren't, they'd run this world, a d it would be another thing men on here would comlain about.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2012, 02:45:15 PM »
In short, women are more into their emotions---expressing them, and men are more about repressing them.
Women think differently than men, men think in a crude logical way, a-b-c-d, while men are at b, women are at D and know the deal.

End of thread. Just be thankful women are so "emotional", because if they weren't, they'd run this world, a d it would be another thing men on here would comlain about.

You can't be serious.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2012, 02:48:14 PM »

You can't be serious.
No, I can't be...
Because this thread isn't serious...it's down right laughable.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2012, 03:02:28 PM »
No, I can't be...
Because this thread isn't serious...it's down right laughable.

So if i understood you correctly, you're suggesting women have cognitive capabilities superior to men and they arrive at conclusion my faster but somehow their emotions hold them back?

How does that work? What subject(s) are we discussing? Aren't men emotional as well, how does that factor into your thesis?

I suggest you look at world statistics pertaining to gender accomplishments, pay, and cognitive performance.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2012, 03:04:41 PM »
Groink- that's bs , females are females. you have  been with the same chick for what 6 years now? Your not going to tell me 6 years ago when you first met her, those "first good feelings you had with her" were any different than those feelings you had with that chick in high school 25 years ago. And with time those first good feelings DO go away, sometimes its the first few months, sometimes it's a few years. But as men whether 19 or 40 we are able to look past this and realize "hey I still like this chick, those butterflies dont last forever and I understand this and im cool with it".    women DONT realize this because because they cant and are such emotional creatures and live off emotion. Moment a chick stops feeling it with you, she's out the door and onto the next guy. Only reason your girl is with you still after 6 years is cause she still feels it, probably a good chance she feels it more than you do.   99% of times women will break up with a guy for the sole reason that they "are not feeling it anymore"

You're quite the retard for a Jew. Must be your Italian side.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2012, 03:07:03 PM »
you guys still cant grasp how "heme-iron" is bad for you, how do you expect to understand a woman then?
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2012, 04:49:22 PM »

So if i understood you correctly, you're suggesting women have cognitive capabilities superior to men and they arrive at conclusion my faster but somehow their emotions hold them back?

How does that work? What subject(s) are we discussing? Aren't men emotional as well, how does that factor into your thesis?

I suggest you look at world statistics pertaining to gender accomplishments, pay, and cognitive performance.
there you go, effing things up.
Men and women think differently (I don't know the stats) and it's funny how we condition women to think in "our realm".
But look at it from this perspective---women know if they are going to date you, sleep with you, before you know it, all you have to do is not eff it up. But man's thinking is (look at all the PUA threads on here) there is some system some A-B-C strategy that they have to do, just like fixing a car or learning an instrument,
or learning a new move or lifting weights. When it comes down to other things than a linear thought pattern. I guess you could say that women tend to be more intuitive than men.

As for ruling the world, practically everything you (we) do is for them, for some even brushing their teeth is for women. Getting money, cars, good jobs, all to help our chances in getting them. We are nothing but The Bower Bird on a grander scale. Even building tall buildings (phallic symbols to say who is bigger).
And they can move us, replace us on the chessboard of life at their whim...
Move us, manipulate us, inspire us, encourage us, enrage us, sooth us, console us.

One could say our abundance of test/muscle and their emotional disposition balances us out.

BTW if you reside in the US, you do know that more women graduate college, grad school, law school than men do.

Shit, yrs ago it was comtemplated in some circles that women were a "diff species" (WTF).

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2012, 04:51:04 PM »
there you go, effing things up.
Men and women think differently (I don't know the stats) and it's funny how we condition women to think in "our realm".
But look at it from this perspective---women know if they are going to date you, sleep with you, before you know it, all you have to do is not eff it up. But man's thinking is (look at all the PUA threads on here) there is some system some A-B-C strategy that they have to do, just like fixing a car or learning an instrument,
or learning a new move or lifting weights. When it comes down to other things than a linear thought pattern. I guess you could say that women tend to be more intuitive than men.

As for ruling the world, practically everything you (we) do is for them, for some even brushing their teeth is for women. Getting money, cars, good jobs, all to help our chances in getting them. We are nothing but The Bower Bird on a grander scale. Even building tall buildings (phallic symbols to say who is bigger).
And they can move us, replace us on the chessboard of life at their whim...
Move us, manipulate us, inspire us, encourage us, enrage us, sooth us, console us.

One could say our abundance of test/muscle and their emotional disposition balances us out.

BTW if you reside in the US, you do know that more women graduate college, grad school, law school than men do.

Shit, yrs ago it was comtemplated in some circles that women were a "diff species" (WTF).
I think you're looking to far into this.
If women know if they're going to sleep with you instantly, its because they react on instinct and emotion more than men. Thats pretty much it.
(BTW, I can tell you that is almost total crap, i've known women for months/years before I slept with them, that I know for a fact had almost no interest in me until later in our friendship)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2012, 05:06:18 PM »
This has turned to quite the interdasting thread.  Good points by psycho and parker.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2012, 05:30:15 PM »
I think you're looking to far into this.
If women know if they're going to sleep with you instantly, its because they react on instinct and emotion more than men. Thats pretty much it.
(BTW, I can tell you that is almost total crap, i've known women for months/years before I slept with them, that I know for a fact had almost no interest in me until later in our friendship)

to be fair parker is a VERY bright guy. But i do have to agree with you somewhat.  a girl does not know if she's going to date you just because she knows she is going to sleep with you for example.  girl I'm into now doesn't even know what she wants....she wants to fuck me more than I want to fuck her honestly. Nothing shittier than a girl you have feelings for who doesn't want a relationship, it sucks.....I will fuck her and leave her ass.... cross my fingers I hit a spot with her. That's the thing with being young I guess..... taking gear and getting big may get a girl to want to fuck you..... but its the 160 pound jackass with money who ends up wifing your girl up when its all said and done.
l

MikMaq

« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2012, 05:32:38 PM »
Alright guys, to get back on subject name some descent authors that actually talk about something. Ann rand, has already been claimed, seriously.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2012, 06:03:27 PM »
Alright guys, to get back on subject name some descent authors that actually talk about something. Ann rand, has already been claimed, seriously.

Im sure a woman could post plenty of female authors she took seriously.

Women and men have different values,.....Doesn't mean ours are the "right" ones.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2012, 06:18:54 PM »

Her name is AYN Rand, you stupid fuck. And it's not a typo because that's the second time you called her "Ann".

MikMaq

« Reply #97 on: August 12, 2012, 07:12:21 PM »
Im sure a woman could post plenty of female authors she took seriously.

Women and men have different values,.....Doesn't mean ours are the "right" ones.

Well atleast thanks for acknowledging the actual topic, and I'll agree, but it would explain why woman will always make less money than men.

Her name is AYN Rand, you stupid fuck. And it's not a typo because that's the second time you called her "Ann".
I heard her name pronounced ann lots of times, I figured the spelling was just some artistic crap. PS EAT SHIT

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2012, 02:02:16 AM »
I heard her name pronounced ann lots of times, I figured the spelling was just some artistic crap. PS EAT SHIT

Her name is not pronounced "Ann" you fucking clod, it's pronounced as it's written, "Ayn", unless it was some mongol like yourself who was pronouncing it.

Hope this helps, you lump.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2012, 02:50:01 AM »
She doesn't care how you spell it as long as you're rapey.