Author Topic: Recent Pic of Melvin Anthony  (Read 17303 times)

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: Recent Pic of Melvin Anthony
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2012, 02:48:01 PM »
More like: they are simply on more drugs and in higher dosages. Response to pharmaceuticals doesn't vary that much between human individuals, why would steroids be an exception to this?

A combination of both I would say. Better response to drugs, more, and better drugs and higher doses, of course.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2012, 02:56:03 PM »
IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME....HOW MANY FOOLS STILL THINK DRUGS IS ALL IT TAKES TO HAVE A WORLD CLASS PHYSIQUE.....AS IF ANY TOM...DICK OR HARRY CAN LOOK LIKE FLEX....BOB PARIS....SAMIR.....S RAY.....D YATES....IF ONLY THEY COULD GET ON THE SAME JUICE.

WHAT A BUNCH OF SHIT......LINE EVERYONE UP....GET THEM ON THE SAUCE.....AND NO ONE WOULD LOOK LIKE THESE ELETE BODYBUILDERS.

IT TAKES TRAINING EXPERIENCE.....DIET..... DETERMINATION.....DRIVE. .....INTESTINAL FORTITUDE.....GENETICS AND YES DRUGS......BUT SOME OF YOU BLOKES THINK IT IS ALL DRUGS.....LOL.......OH WELL......YOU GUYS KEEP ON BELIEVING THAT YOU ALL CAN STEP ON THE OLYMPIA STAGE.....IF YOU USE THE SAME GEAR AS YATES......DAMN FOOLS!

agreed

you still gotta bust ass with hard consistant training and have the right genetics

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2012, 03:07:28 PM »

agreed

you still gotta bust ass with hard consistant training and have the right genetics

Its always more fun to skip over this part though. I'm convinced the people always going on about all drugs never competed a day in their life.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2012, 03:29:14 PM »
Looking healthy!:

By "healthy" you mean Skinny and Fat, right?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2012, 03:53:00 PM »
stfu.....pics are not always the best way to judge a physique.

quit whining about drugs are the finishing touch....that stupid phrase has been played out here...get some new material.

haha, stfu bitch. You stick up for these competitors like they are your wives. Get a life, loser.

Its quite obvious he is A LOT smaller.
X

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2012, 04:22:29 PM »
Lord.. Some of you guys don't look at the whole picture at all.. First off Melvin is hardly training.. He is not eating much at all.. And yes he is not loaded to the gills.. But it is silly to make these "all drugs" comments when the guys in question are not training or eating either..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2012, 04:24:38 PM »
Lord.. Some of you guys don't look at the whole picture at all.. First off Melvin is hardly training.. He is not eating much at all.. And yes he is not loaded to the gills.. But it is silly to make these "all drugs" comments when the guys in question are not training or eating either..

Is this hard workout what gave Jason Huh his 19+ inch arms?  ::) ::) He trains like this ALWAYS. He doesnt even do partial reps. Would his arms be that big with all the protein in the world?  ::) His arms are that big even with a shitty routine bc of the drugs. There are guys who train A LOT harder than him and may even have a better diet and arms arent big like his. Why not?  ::) ::)

X

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2012, 05:04:30 PM »
It looks like he's got himself a baseball cap wearing gook sidekick.

Will come in handy if he ever pursues a career as a snake hating archeologist.

" Indy is clearly off-season! "

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2012, 05:09:31 PM »
My guess is he hasn't trained in year and eating like crap

Sadly for all the haters, with his amazing response, and superior structure plus muscle memory, in a month he can be a pro again, and you cannot

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2012, 05:16:02 PM »

Sadly for all the haters, with his amazing response, and superior structure plus muscle memory, in a month he can be a pro again, and you cannot

LMAO!!!  PWNED!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2012, 05:22:52 PM »

Its funny, bc you just proved my point. Genetics and drugs. Noticed how you failed to leave out the hard work and diet part.  :D
X

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2012, 05:28:28 PM »
If you think otherwise, you'd best be buying a Flex mag to look up the latest 'Champion's' diet and training advice.

bro.....i am talking about the guys of the 80s and 90s.....and no.....i place little faith in magazines.....they are full of lies and exaggerations.

the guys competing today.....i don't follow them...they are not good reps of bodybuilding. imho

if you think any dude off the street can take cyp...deca....gh....a50. ....and look like samir and shawn....you are taking too much acid.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2012, 05:31:43 PM »
haha, stfu bitch. You stick up for these competitors like they are your wives. Get a life, loser.

Its quite obvious he is A LOT smaller.
dude...you are a hater....some people teach school....some people play pro ball....some people rob banks.....some people run restaurants.....you my friend hate.....and you hate well.....stfu and get back to your hating....that is what you have to offer.....sad really when you think about it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2012, 05:33:40 PM »
dude...you are a hater....some people teach school....some people play pro ball....some people rob banks.....some people run restaurants.....you my friend hate.....and you hate well.....stfu and get back to your hating....that is what you have to offer.....sad really when you think about it.

so how did jason huh get such big arms working out like this  ::) ::)? pathetic arm work out. scroll to 3:00...look at those tricep extentions. Seriously, youre sticking up for that? Youre an idiot. You stick up for these bodybuilders like they are your family haha lol

X

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2012, 05:34:02 PM »
Its funny, bc you just proved my point. Genetics and drugs. Noticed how you failed to leave out the hard work and diet part.  :D
bust your ass in the squat rack.....juice and diet.....if you look like melvin when you are done....i'll kiss your ass in front of swarms of people during 5 o'clock traffic.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2012, 05:36:26 PM »
do me a favor.....listen to his video......this technique works for him.....it keeps tension on the muscle.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2012, 05:39:23 PM »
do me a favor.....listen to his video......this technique works for him.....it keeps tension on the muscle.

Oh brotha, you actually believe that? It works for him bc he is on a boat load of drugs and has good genetic response. IF he wasnt on the drugs, with that form, he would be 150 pounds soaking wet.

Its called being lazy. Back in the 60s and 70s they did full range of motion, used less drugs, and looked 10X better. He is not even doing partials. Hes doing less than partials. Guys today use all these partials and halfassed techniques. All of a sudden doing a halfassed workout is the next big thing, yet guys in the 60s and 70s never trained like that, just as big, and with less drugs.

You really consider his arm workout as working out hard? He didnt even break a sweat. Get out of here with that shit.
X

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2012, 06:42:34 PM »
bro.....i am talking about the guys of the 80s and 90s.....and no.....i place little faith in magazines.....they are full of lies and exaggerations.

the guys competing today.....i don't follow them...they are not good reps of bodybuilding. imho

if you think any dude off the street can take cyp...deca....gh....a50. ....and look like samir and shawn....you are taking too much acid.

You obviously didn't read what I'd written.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2012, 06:44:51 PM »
Oh brotha, you actually believe that? It works for him bc he is on a boat load of drugs and has good genetic response. IF he wasnt on the drugs, with that form, he would be 150 pounds soaking wet.

Its called being lazy. Back in the 60s and 70s they did full range of motion, used less drugs, and looked 10X better. He is not even doing partials. Hes doing less than partials. Guys today use all these partials and halfassed techniques. All of a sudden doing a halfassed workout is the next big thing, yet guys in the 60s and 70s never trained like that, just as big, and with less drugs.

You really consider his arm workout as working out hard? He didnt even break a sweat. Get out of here with that shit.
bro.....i dig the 70s 80s and 90s bbers.....todays guys just don't do it for me.....arnie didn't lock out on chest presses......built one hell of a chest that way......branch is a joke.....he has the worst form....total weight junkie.....i believe in more moderate weights....just saying that jason huh likes tension on the muscle.....works for him.....branch is just plain sloppy....throwing weight around.....he is going to get injured. if you want to see horrendous form...watch branch. agreed.....70s bbers used less drugs and less weight.....more moderate weight and moderate protein and calories.....all these guys are dedicated though. imho

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2012, 06:48:23 PM »
It looks like he's got himself a baseball cap wearing gook sidekick.

Will come in handy if he ever pursues a career as a snake hating archeologist.

That kid is Latino ::)

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2012, 06:48:35 PM »
You obviously didn't read what I'd written.
in short....you said they respond better to drugs.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2012, 06:55:03 PM »
Diabetes is strong in this thread

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2012, 07:00:30 PM »
in short....you said they respond better to drugs.

Lol, it's true genetics and drugs. I agree drugs have a HEAVY influence no doubt but the combo of response, tolerance which is genetics

To answer Jason huh question thats easy the guy answered it himself it's GENETICS, his dad was a bber. How about johnnie O and his training again GENETICS

A lot of guys on heavy drugs will never look like them.

Yes, drugs are very important!!!! But some people are going overboard thjnking thats the ONLY WAY! too much other factors

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2012, 08:59:05 PM »
Maybe he's going for the health look these days.

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2012, 09:20:40 PM »
IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME....HOW MANY FOOLS STILL THINK DRUGS IS ALL IT TAKES TO HAVE A WORLD CLASS PHYSIQUE.....AS IF ANY TOM...DICK OR HARRY CAN LOOK LIKE FLEX....BOB PARIS....SAMIR.....S RAY.....D YATES....IF ONLY THEY COULD GET ON THE SAME JUICE.

WHAT A BUNCH OF SHIT......LINE EVERYONE UP....GET THEM ON THE SAUCE.....AND NO ONE WOULD LOOK LIKE THESE ELETE BODYBUILDERS.

IT TAKES TRAINING EXPERIENCE.....DIET..... DETERMINATION.....DRIVE. .....INTESTINAL FORTITUDE.....GENETICS AND YES DRUGS......BUT SOME OF YOU BLOKES THINK IT IS ALL DRUGS.....LOL.......OH WELL......YOU GUYS KEEP ON BELIEVING THAT YOU ALL CAN STEP ON THE OLYMPIA STAGE.....IF YOU USE THE SAME GEAR AS YATES......DAMN FOOLS!

Yes and they could play in NBA if they was 6'8, could be in NFL if they didn't break ankle in high school, would have been MLB if coach in high school didn't screw them over. Most people are completely delusional, if they faced reality most would commit suicide.