Author Topic: TEAM P-RYAN23 GODSPEEDING TO PRESIDENCY.  (Read 3777 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
TEAM P-RYAN23 GODSPEEDING TO PRESIDENCY.
« on: August 12, 2012, 07:09:23 PM »
ENOUGH SAID.

LIBERATOR-REPUBLICANS STEERING THE COUNTRY IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. SORRY, NO MORE HAND OUTS. WORK FOR IT.
®

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: TEAM P-RYAN23 GODSPEEDING TO PRESIDENCY.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 07:12:58 PM »
Yes, the eventual Balkanization of the US that would've happened under more democratic rule may just be averted. I was planning on bailing on this place, but may give it another few years.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 07:13:30 PM »
who fucking cares?
follow the arrows

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 07:16:14 PM »
ENOUGH SAID.

LIBERATOR-REPUBLICANS STEERING THE COUNTRY IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. SORRY, NO MORE HAND OUTS. WORK FOR IT.
Your opinion means shit, fuck off out of here troll!
T

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 07:17:01 PM »
®

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 07:26:19 PM »
Yes, the eventual Balkanization of the US that would've happened under more democratic rule may just be averted. I was planning on bailing on this place, but may give it another few years.

"Balkanization".... INTERESTING... BUT INACCURATE.  HOW MANY HOURS A WEEK DO YOUR CHIEF?
®

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 09:26:56 PM »
ENOUGH SAID.

even though i dont support ryans policies i do like him as a person for his principled intellectualism about ideology... however the presidents pragmatic progressivism is far superior

orangeman

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 09:32:41 PM »
even though i dont support ryans policies i do like him as a person for his principled intellectualism about ideology... however the presidents pragmatic progressivism is far superior

not being mean here big noggin, but why do you try to portray yourself as intelligent when its oh so blatantly obvious you really are not a smart guy. Just be yourself instead of trying to prove something

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 09:57:52 PM »
 ;D
!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 10:12:59 PM »
A supermajority of welfare recipients are Southern whites that vote Republican. Way to support the Welfare Party.

Not as much as mexicans crossing the border speaking no English... Come to tx and find out. The south is not what you think populated with more Hispanics and blacks then you think

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 09:00:01 AM »
This is one of the rare cases where the VP candidate is >>>>> way fucking better than the presidential candidate.  Paul Ryan makes Romney look like a loser.  I give Romney lots of props for not picking some whore or negro just to appease voters.  Mccain fucked up picking Palin thinking it would help him get the women vote and it ended up costing him a lot more.

Romney is sticking true to form.  For this country to succeed we need two white men at the healm. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 09:05:34 AM »
This is one of the rare cases where the VP candidate is >>>>> way fucking better than the presidential candidate.  Paul Ryan makes Romney look like a loser.  I give Romney lots of props for not picking some whore or negro just to appease voters.  Mccain fucked up picking Palin thinking it would help him get the women vote and it ended up costing him a lot more.

Romney is sticking true to form.  For this country to succeed we need two white men at the healm. 
Yes, because Bush/Chaney did wonders, and remember Chaney was the smarter of the two,
so again, you are wrong with your first statement, because it's not rare.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2012, 09:05:50 AM »
I've been telling my 74 yo father that the problem is people like him who think they're entitled to just sit around and collect money they paid into a system that promised to support them.  Finally, he'll have to listen to reason and get his shiftless ass off to work.

God bless the Land of Opportunism!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2012, 09:07:11 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2012, 09:07:41 AM »
Yes, because Bush/Chaney did wonders, and remember Chaney was the smarter of the two,
so again, you are wrong with your first statement, because it's not rare.

I said better, not smarter.  Cheney was not not better than Bush.  They were both asshole fucks.  But Ryan is better than Romney.  A man of great character.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 09:08:44 AM »
I said better, not smarter.  Cheney was not not better than Bush.  They were both asshole fucks.  But Ryan is better than Romney.  A man of great character.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 09:10:43 AM »
Romney and Ryan are two assholes....
Great character my ass, they all are WHORES. If you are looking for "great character", then look out of the political arena.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2012, 09:12:44 AM »
Great character my ass, they all are WHORES. If you are looking for "great character", then look out of the political arena.

LOL - and Obama's last 4 years?    Why isny he or his voters and cult members running on his record? 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2012, 09:13:31 AM »

Hey, our corporations have spent a lot of time and money selecting candidates for you to vote for.  Where's your democratic spirit?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2012, 09:16:22 AM »
Hey, our corporations have spent a lot of time and money selecting candidates for you to vote for.  Where's your democratic spirit?
;D

LOL - and Obama's last 4 years?    Why isny he or his voters and cult members running on his record? 
I said they ALL are WHORES...
doesn't mean you can't be a good natured, glorified used car salesman...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2012, 09:17:14 AM »
"Balkanization".... INTERESTING... BUT INACCURATE.  HOW MANY HOURS A WEEK DO YOUR CHIEF?

Huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2012, 09:23:42 AM »
Romney = Mormon = antichrist disciple

Both choices suck

Rooney is a worse choice

Can't do worse than this. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2012, 09:30:32 AM »

Wrong on that one. McCain lost, because of the economic collapse and his erratic response to him. Palin put McCain ahead of Obama in 2008. Had that crash occurred two months later, Obama would have never been in office.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2012, 10:00:59 AM »
Wrong on that one. McCain lost, because of the economic collapse and his erratic response to him. Palin put McCain ahead of Obama in 2008. Had that crash occurred two months later, Obama would have never been in office.

Wrong, Wrong.  Palin's interview where she claimed to see russia from her balcony as making her qualified for foreign affairs destroyed McCain's chances.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2012, 10:03:05 AM »
Wrong, Wrong.  Palin's interview where she claimed to see russia from her balcony as making her qualified for foreign affairs destroyed McCain's chances.

Really?   Post the clip!

She never said that.  What she did say was that there are certain points in alaska where you can see the tip of russia - which was true.

What you are quoting is more lies that were told about her circulated by the left wing fanatics.