Author Topic: 240, I'm calling you out, you bitch-made, chronic liar  (Read 8415 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
240, I'm calling you out, you bitch-made, chronic liar
« on: August 12, 2012, 08:18:58 PM »
i agree with a lot of the ryan plan - but that 4.1 trillion shoulnd't go to tax cuts for millionaires - it should go to paying off the damn debt.

he's proposing something good about slashing spending and entitlements - but squandering most of it by handing it off to the super-wealthy.

I know the standard getbig line is "everyone needs cuts", but seriously, can the millionaires hold off for a decade so we can reduce the debt completely, please?

methinks this is a case of "if obama proposed cutting tax rates on millionaires, you'd shit your pants in protest"

You claim to be a Ron Paul fan yet you consistently make comments that show your ideologies couldn't be any farther from his.

Defend your statements. Do you actually think the government will pay down any of the debt with increased taxes (or leaving them the same)? You seem to be in favor letting the Bush tax rates expire. Ron Paul doesn't advocate raising taxes on anyone yet you claim to be for him and share his ideologies.

I think you're nothing more than a chronic liar who continues to embarrass himself on a daily basis here. The overwhelming majority of your posts seem to be little more than that day's Maddow show, rehashed, of course.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 240, I'm calling you out, you bitch-made, chronic liar
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 08:19:53 PM »
Bump.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 08:30:36 PM »
If he knew anything, he would know that taxing the rich is just a liberal talking point.

We dont have enough rich to tax even if we confiscated all their wealth not just their income it would only run the govt for like half a year.

but some how raising their taxes is going to solve all our debt woes....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 09:17:30 PM »
I dont agree with ron paul on everything.  I don't think Romney will pay down the debt.  Ryan, I think he just might.  

I want to slash 50% of war spending.  Do we "NEED" 50k men in south korea?  Really?

Slash welfare.  Slash UE.  Leave social security alone.  Cut defense spending.

Also, does ANYONE here agree with 100% of the things of the guy they support?

I mean, Romney signed an assault weapons ban, and every repub here is going to vote for him DESPITE THIS.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 02:55:28 AM »
If he knew anything, he would know that taxing the rich is just a liberal talking point.

We dont have enough rich to tax even if we confiscated all their wealth not just their income it would only run the govt for like half a year.

but some how raising their taxes is going to solve all our debt woes....

And cutting food stamps and welfare is gonna generate how much revenue?

A lot less. We are never gonna pay our debt anyway its just a matter if you want to use it as an excuse to fuck over people who doesnt have shit to begin with.

Watch when Romney becomes president then we wont hear much about the debt.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 03:20:47 AM »
And cutting food stamps and welfare is gonna generate how much revenue?

It's not about "generating revenue" (translation: government stealing the people's money) but about cutting government spending.

A lot less. We are never gonna pay our debt anyway its just a matter if you want to use it as an excuse to fuck over people who doesnt have shit to begin with.

Government handouts don't work in the first place. Ever since the War on Poverty started, the poverty rate has remained stagnant. If you want people to be prosperous and successful, then remove the taxes that take their wealth, eliminate the red tape that holds them back, and get rid of the handout system that destroys work ethic.

Watch when Romney becomes president then we wont hear much about the debt.

We probably will. I wouldn't be surprised if Democrats pulled a 180 and started pretending to be fiscally responsible when Romney becomes President.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 03:47:17 AM »
It's not about "generating revenue" (translation: government stealing the people's money) but about cutting government spending.

Government handouts don't work in the first place. Ever since the War on Poverty started, the poverty rate has remained stagnant. If you want people to be prosperous and successful, then remove the taxes that take their wealth, eliminate the red tape that holds them back, and get rid of the handout system that destroys work ethic.

We probably will. I wouldn't be surprised if Democrats pulled a 180 and started pretending to be fiscally responsible when Romney becomes President.

1. Agree

2. I didnt hear shit about our debt before Obama took office. Then all of a sudden it was a huge issue. Where was it when Bush gave tax cuts and started 2 wars?

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 03:54:44 AM »
1. Agree

2. I didnt hear shit about our debt before Obama took office. Then all of a sudden it was a huge issue. Where was it when Bush gave tax cuts and started 2 wars?

I remember the Democrats bitching pretty loudly during the 2000s about how Bush took budget surpluses and turned them into deficits.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 04:55:22 AM »
I remember the Democrats bitching pretty loudly during the 2000s about how Bush took budget surpluses and turned them into deficits.

Did they run a campaign on it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 05:06:52 AM »
WHich candidate do you agree with, 100% of the time?  Which one?

None?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 05:08:18 AM »
Did they run a campaign on it?
Uh... yeah, 2008.
"Change we can believe in"  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 05:21:11 AM »
I dont agree with ron paul on everything.  I don't think Romney will pay down the debt.  Ryan, I think he just might.  

I want to slash 50% of war spending.  Do we "NEED" 50k men in south korea?  Really?

Slash welfare.  Slash UE.  Leave social security alone.  Cut defense spending.

Also, does ANYONE here agree with 100% of the things of the guy they support?

I mean, Romney signed an assault weapons ban, and every repub here is going to vote for him DESPITE THIS.

you don't agree with Ron paul on nearly anything.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2012, 05:22:26 AM »

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2012, 05:30:31 AM »
Uh... yeah, 2008.
"Change we can believe in"  ;)

:D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2012, 05:40:27 AM »
you don't agree with Ron paul on nearly anything.   

please list ron paul's position on the top 10 issues.  I will tell you which I agree/disagree with.

"Nearly anything" = ?

List em champ. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 05:41:40 AM »
please list ron paul's position on the top 10 issues.  I will tell you which I agree/disagree with.

"Nearly anything" = ?

List em champ. 

We have already been down that road.   Other than 2nd amendment - you disagree with ron paul on nearly everything and laughably called yourself a libertarian at one point.   LMFAO! 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 05:47:23 AM »
We have already been down that road.   Other than 2nd amendment - you disagree with ron paul on nearly everything and laughably called yourself a libertarian at one point.   LMFAO! 

Okay, i'll research them and post them.  You'll apologize if I don't disagree with "nearly everything"?   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2012, 05:51:01 AM »
until you QUANTIFY the numbers here, 33, you're just talking shit dude.  "nearly anything"?  I'm pretty sure you don't agree with ron Paul on Iran, right?   I'm pretty sure you disagree with Ron Paul on that one. 

So again, 33, which candidate do you agree with 100% of the time?  I know you like this romney guy - he has supported gun bans, socialized medicine and even fell for global warming for a while, didn't he? 

i wish i was like you, and could find a candidate I agree with 100% of the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2012, 05:52:13 AM »
until you QUANTIFY the numbers here, 33, you're just talking shit dude.  "nearly anything"?  I'm pretty sure you don't agree with ron Paul on Iran, right?   I'm pretty sure you disagree with Ron Paul on that one. 

So again, 33, which candidate do you agree with 100% of the time?  I know you like this romney guy - he has supported gun bans, socialized medicine and even fell for global warming for a while, didn't he? 

i wish i was like you, and could find a candidate I agree with 100% of the time.

Bump the thread - we already discussed this.  And know I never demand 100/100 out of a politician in order to vote for them, thats absurd. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2012, 05:56:28 AM »

Bump the thread - we already discussed this.  And know I never demand 100/100 out of a politician in order to vote for them, thats absurd. 

What % do you "demand"?  LOL

You've admitted that you dont agree with 100% of Ron Paul positions either.  I guess you're shitting on me because your % happens to be bigger than my %?

Of course, how can I argue with that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2012, 06:05:21 AM »
What % do you "demand"?  LOL

You've admitted that you dont agree with 100% of Ron Paul positions either.  I guess you're shitting on me because your % happens to be bigger than my %?

Of course, how can I argue with that?

How about 51% at least. 

1.  SS - Paul wants to end it - you disagree
2.  Paul wants to end medicare or radically cut it - you disagree
3.  Paul was against obama's wars in lybia and egypt - you disagree
4.  Paul wants to legalize drugs - you disagree

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2012, 06:21:55 AM »

How about 51% at least. 

1.  SS - Paul wants to end it - you disagree
2.  Paul wants to end medicare or radically cut it - you disagree
3.  Paul was against obama's wars in lybia and egypt - you disagree
4.  Paul wants to legalize drugs - you disagree

Okay - You have delivered a number.   51%.  Then you delivered 4 issues.  Four that you hand-picked because I disagree with them.  I guess you prove zero percent.  how abouts I go find 4 issues of Ron Paul's that I agree with?  Then, I can prove 100%, by your logic, right?  ;)

I agree with ron paul on guns, the border, leaving all those damn overseas involvements, gold standard, abortion, marriage, crime, drug war, energy, childcare/screening, tech privitiziation on exploration, and a few other issues.  That's 9 of 9 in the pre-selected issues.  Remember, I went 0-for-4 by the ones you handpicked, but 9-for-9 on those you picked.

Your "rubric" used for measurement is weaker than a popcorn fart.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2012, 06:28:42 AM »
Okay - You have delivered a number.   51%.  Then you delivered 4 issues.  Four that you hand-picked because I disagree with them.  I guess you prove zero percent.  how abouts I go find 4 issues of Ron Paul's that I agree with?  Then, I can prove 100%, by your logic, right?  ;)

I agree with ron paul on guns, the border, leaving all those damn overseas involvements, gold standard, abortion, marriage, crime, drug war, energy, childcare/screening, tech privitiziation on exploration, and a few other issues.  That's 9 of 9 in the pre-selected issues.  Remember, I went 0-for-4 by the ones you handpicked, but 9-for-9 on those you picked.

Your "rubric" used for measurement is weaker than a popcorn fart.

LOL.   You are against legalizing drugs remember? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2012, 06:30:44 AM »
LOL.   You are against legalizing drugs remember? 

No, I am all for making them legal and taxing them.  HOWEVER, if you endanger others by driving your vehicle while intoxicated, you get one year in prison for first offense, no questions asked.

I'm FINE with people doing it inside their house.  The moment you smoke crack in public, it's prison for your ass.

See, do anything you want to your body - anabolic steroids, weed, coke, smack, meth - do it behind closed doors.  If you neglect your child - prison.  If you drive high - prison.  If you sell that shit on the street - prison.

Legalize it, but you punish the fck out of anyone who endangers others due to it.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2012, 06:32:21 AM »
You claim to be a Ron Paul fan yet you consistently make comments that show your ideologies couldn't be any farther from his.
Defend your statements. Do you actually think the government will pay down any of the debt with increased taxes (or leaving them the same)? You seem to be in favor letting the Bush tax rates expire. Ron Paul doesn't advocate raising taxes on anyone yet you claim to be for him and share his ideologies.
I think you're nothing more than a chronic liar who continues to embarrass himself on a daily basis here. The overwhelming majority of your posts seem to be little more than that day's Maddow show, rehashed, of course.
Amazing... Calling someone out for being a liar but you pal up with 3333....wow.. just stunning