Author Topic: 240, I'm calling you out, you bitch-made, chronic liar  (Read 8416 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: 240, I'm calling you out, you bitch-made, chronic liar
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2012, 05:12:10 PM »
Yawn. Anything else, 50-year-old college boy? Shouldn't you be chasing another worthless liberal arts degree?

Gee, funny that. Letting capitalism run its course. Sick bailout, by the way. What with GM thanking America by turning around outsourcing a massive chunk of their production to China.

So they rob us for $25 billion and then they outsource their production on top of it. Smart fucking work, UAW scumbags.  ::)

you try to use my getting another degree as a negative, but actually you have to be a lifelong learner if you want to succeed nowadays and get promotions....I have an education at least....how's that GED working for ya???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2012, 05:27:50 PM »
good try but the drugs stay in your system and it can be argued that they will have an affect on your judgment, reflexes, and thinking for days or weeks on end..how do you police that?

they you tell people to smoke pot on friday after work and walk around the block all weekend.  or you make the shit less effective.  or you tell pothead to get a bike or enjoy prison.  emissions would go down.  Or people who DONT smoke drugs could get employment driving the stoners to work.  Always an opportunity ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2012, 05:30:27 PM »
and for those who don't follow the law...

well, watch that 8.3% UE number drop to 7.3% with all the prison guards we'll need.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2012, 08:56:22 PM »
and for those who don't follow the law...

well, watch that 8.3% UE number drop to 7.3% with all the prison guards we'll need.

oh great...so now we become a massive prison state because some guys smoke weed when they drive....how does that save money>???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2012, 08:57:45 PM »
oh great...so now we become a massive prison state because some guys smoke weed when they drive....how does that save money>???

yes.   We will be a society where one can drive without some fcked up stoner hitting you.  Cause after a few years of weeding out (pun) the smokers who drive, the problem ends.   And this isn't denying anyone their 'rights'.   Because driving is not a right, it is a privledge.  Obey the laws of the road, smoke pot at home.  what's the problemO?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2012, 09:01:00 PM »
yes.   We will be a society where one can drive without some fcked up stoner hitting you.  Cause after a few years of weeding out (pun) the smokers who drive, the problem ends.   And this isn't denying anyone their 'rights'.   Because driving is not a right, it is a privledge.  Obey the laws of the road, smoke pot at home.  what's the problemO?

will never ever happen...we already have tough prison sentences for drugs and people still do it.....America is fucked up in that regard...we will do drugs no matter what the penalty

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2012, 09:13:04 PM »
will never ever happen...we already have tough prison sentences for drugs and people still do it.....America is fucked up in that regard...we will do drugs no matter what the penalty
Correct. The problem is people will always want to get high. People are trying to treat the symptom not the problem. Look at alcohol, prohibition failed miserably. People were going to drink. However, the amount of drunk driving has (supposedly) gone down considerably with the crackdown on it.  

People are always going to want to get fucked up. We're never going to stop people from doing it. We have 2 options - waste billions, if not trillions of taxpayer dollars on a hopeless war on drugs, or legalize certain ones and tax them. As long as there is a demand, there will be people willing to break the law to provide it for them.

You want the scumbag dealers out of the game? Legalize it and tax it. Bam, no more dealers shooting each other.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2012, 09:15:54 PM »
will never ever happen...we already have tough prison sentences for drugs

Disagree.  My family is full of drug abusers - They get chased, yelled at, and stuck in rehab when they belong in prison.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2012, 09:20:59 PM »
Disagree.  My family is full of drug abusers - They get chased, yelled at, and stuck in rehab when they belong in prison.
Ever ask yourself why they get chased? Why they're so shady? Because its illegal. You're never going to stop people from wanting to get fucked up, and if you jailed everyone that fits your families description, 3/4 of this country would be in jail.

Did they have these "massive drug problems" back in the 20-30's when Heroin and Cocaine could be bought in stores? No, they didn't. Im not advocating for the legalization of Heroin or Meth, but its stupid to think that stricter laws are going to affect this.

Hell, we spend more on fighting drugs than we spent on the Iraq/Afghan war, and we have NOTHING to show for it. Its just another crusade they can get the public on.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2012, 08:16:15 AM »
Correct. The problem is people will always want to get high. People are trying to treat the symptom not the problem. Look at alcohol, prohibition failed miserably. People were going to drink. However, the amount of drunk driving has (supposedly) gone down considerably with the crackdown on it.  

People are always going to want to get fucked up. We're never going to stop people from doing it. We have 2 options - waste billions, if not trillions of taxpayer dollars on a hopeless war on drugs, or legalize certain ones and tax them. As long as there is a demand, there will be people willing to break the law to provide it for them.

You want the scumbag dealers out of the game? Legalize it and tax it. Bam, no more dealers shooting each other.

tRUTH

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2012, 10:46:01 PM »

good post.....there is just something about the American character that makes us love to get fucked up...I don't know why that is........

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2012, 11:26:27 PM »

Did they have these "massive drug problems" back in the 20-30's when Heroin and Cocaine could be bought in stores? No, they didn't. Im not advocating for the legalization of Heroin or Meth, but its stupid to think that stricter laws are going to affect this.

You have the timeline a bit skewed...the era of freely available cocaine and heroin/opiates is the Victorian era from roughly the 1870's to 1914 when cocaine and heroin were criminalized...And yes,...sadly...there were massive drug problems with these two substances during this time.  Read about Ernst von Fleischl-Marxow, a colleague of Sigmund Freud,...hell read about Sigmund Freud,...and about drug use during this period of history in  general...Watch the movie "Topsy Turvy" about the composing team of Gilbert and Sullivan.  Intravenous drug abuse was everywhere.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2012, 01:49:28 AM »
The reason I keep repeating it is b/c morons keep thinking that is the main issue.

THE MAIN ISSUE IS SPENDING, wouldnt you agree?

raising taxes on the rich is basically pissing in the wind yet that is the main talking point of liberals.

CUT SPENDING FIRST!!!

then worry about taking hard earned money away from ppl who worked for it.

how the FUCK DO MORONS NOT UNDERSTAND THAT???

You wanna cut military spending? What will keep the Chinese of our backs then when they will try and collect their money?:)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2012, 01:50:40 AM »

+10

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2012, 02:56:27 AM »
It's not about "generating revenue" (translation: government stealing the people's money) but about cutting government spending.

Government handouts don't work in the first place. Ever since the War on Poverty started, the poverty rate has remained stagnant. If you want people to be prosperous and successful, then remove the taxes that take their wealth, eliminate the red tape that holds them back, and get rid of the handout system that destroys work ethic.

We probably will. I wouldn't be surprised if Democrats pulled a 180 and started pretending to be fiscally responsible when Romney becomes President.

Poor people dont have any wealth so how is cutting their taxes gonna make them richer?

Besides cutting spending is just another way to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.
We are never ganna pay the many trillions we owe in debt anyway the republicans know this they are just using it as an excuse to rip the poor once again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2012, 04:32:27 AM »
the same people screaming 'cut spending' are usually the ones screaming 'double military spending and give the welathy tax cuts'.

Spending will be the same, just in other directions.   To them, 1000 US miliary bases isn't enough.  We should end welfare and medicare and social security and have 1500 bases.   Baffling.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2012, 05:05:44 AM »
You have the timeline a bit skewed...the era of freely available cocaine and heroin/opiates is the Victorian era from roughly the 1870's to 1914 when cocaine and heroin were criminalized...And yes,...sadly...there were massive drug problems with these two substances during this time.  Read about Ernst von Fleischl-Marxow, a colleague of Sigmund Freud,...hell read about Sigmund Freud,...and about drug use during this period of history in  general...Watch the movie "Topsy Turvy" about the composing team of Gilbert and Sullivan.  Intravenous drug abuse was everywhere.
I was referring more to the tooth ache and headache medicines, but thanks for the history lesson.  :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2012, 07:21:39 AM »
You wanna cut military spending? What will keep the Chinese of our backs then when they will try and collect their money?:)

uh huh :)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #68 on: August 15, 2012, 07:30:44 AM »
the same people screaming 'cut spending' are usually the ones screaming 'double military spending and give the welathy tax cuts'.

Spending will be the same, just in other directions.   To them, 1000 US miliary bases isn't enough.  We should end welfare and medicare and social security and have 1500 bases.   Baffling.

Why is it baffling? Defense is one thing the Federal Government is supposed to handle. The rest not so much.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: August 15, 2012, 07:31:34 AM »

Not really.

The spending they want to cut is poor people getting aid. Thats all.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 15, 2012, 07:36:59 AM »
Not really.

The spending they want to cut is poor people getting aid. Thats all.

Show me in the constitution where that is the job of the Federal Government....
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: August 15, 2012, 07:41:10 AM »
Show me in the constitution where that is the job of the Federal Government....

This isnt 1787 anymore...

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2012, 07:42:25 AM »
This isnt 1787 anymore...

So what? The constitution says what it fucking says - its the law of the land.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2012, 08:30:44 AM »
So what? The constitution says what it fucking says - its the law of the land.

there was no internet in the constitution as well....why are you on here then>?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2012, 08:36:37 AM »

there was no internet in the constitution as well....why are you on here then>?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ