Author Topic: EQ  (Read 10195 times)

big juice

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
EQ
« on: November 14, 2005, 04:08:18 PM »
if your cycling EQ as your only injectable at 400mgs a week for at least 8 weeks wut kind of results would you get

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: EQ
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 04:27:10 PM »
stack it with winstrol , tell sth about your stats
w

big juice

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 04:31:37 PM »
reallly i wasnt thinking winstrol i was thinking more lik dbol but if i coudl get away without having to do either that woudl be best juice can get expensive broo its sucks and iv never done EQ before but i haerd your better off cycling EQ alone over Deca alone and also that EQ results take awhile so i was thinking just run it for longer?

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 06:13:38 PM »
reallly i wasnt thinking winstrol i was thinking more lik dbol but if i coudl get away without having to do either that woudl be best juice can get expensive broo its sucks and iv never done EQ before but i haerd your better off cycling EQ alone over Deca alone and also that EQ results take awhile so i was thinking just run it for longer?
The only drug I'd ever run alone is Test.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2005, 04:22:07 AM »
Run test.

Custom-Built

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2005, 07:19:13 AM »
It's not a cycle without test. Test is the base of every cycle................... ...now you've got to do your homework to find out what kind of test to run. Research............rese arch...........and research some more. I'ts all about research and what kind of results that you want.

Sust 250........500mg's a week or more...........
EQ.................400mg's a week

Would get good results, IMO, some size, not to much water retension, and hard.
Loved EQ until Tren came back on the market.................. ..Love that shit...........

So there you have it...............

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 11:13:22 PM »
The only drug I'd ever run alone is Test.

True.

EQ is a weak anabolic......you need more of it to get the same effect you'd get from Winstrol, Tren or Halotestin.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Dirtyman

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2005, 08:46:49 PM »
if your cycling EQ as your only injectable at 400mgs a week for at least 8 weeks wut kind of results would you get

Have anyone heard of the EQ brand eurobolics and if so good? or bad?

phatabs

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 01:52:23 PM »
Have to agree with Custom-Built ... Test is Best!!! Test and pretty much anything else (depending on your goals) but you have to have Test

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2005, 05:40:30 PM »
im currently using it for the first time right now in my current cycle, and i can definetly tell a difference with it included. vascularity is crazy right now and my appitite has increased, i feel like i could eat all day long.

muscle
muscle

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2005, 03:01:56 PM »
I'm trying it in my upcoming cycle and I can't wait to see how I do with it (above comments not withstanding).  Also doing winny for the first time and I'm equally excited about that.  Sounds like our cycles are very similar.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2005, 06:39:40 PM »
I've used the stuff twice and I was never all that impressed.  I'd choose decca any day over EQ...but to each his own.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2005, 07:17:21 PM »
I've used the stuff twice and I was never all that impressed.  I'd choose decca any day over EQ...but to each his own.

^Word.

DIV

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2005, 07:44:29 PM »
getting AMAZING results on my current cycle which includes: test en. 1gm/wk, deca 400mg/wk, eq 400mg/wk and just switched over from 75 anadrol to 50 d-bol qd......first 5 and 1/2 wks have resulted ....drum roll please........20 F 'ing hard, lean pounds  ;D...can't say the eq is not helping but my last cycle with the same meds minus the eq (test was at 750mg/wk) took 9 plus wks to get 3/4 of the same gains.....the great news is that this is a 20 week cycle ;)

only 4 pounds to go to get to 260 and my goal on this cycle is 275 (I'm 6ft 1 in)  jacket size is like over 56 inches and my waist is 33 inches so I should maintain my X nicely.....I got veins and gnarly stuff poppin' off of me all over the place and is seems that this week has just gained a new level of explosion!!!

jdoug

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2005, 08:03:49 PM »
getting AMAZING results on my current cycle which includes: test en. 1gm/wk, deca 400mg/wk, eq 400mg/wk and just switched over from 75 anadrol to 50 d-bol qd......first 5 and 1/2 wks have resulted ....drum roll please........20 F 'ing hard, lean pounds  ;D...can't say the eq is not helping but my last cycle with the same meds minus the eq (test was at 750mg/wk) took 9 plus wks to get 3/4 of the same gains.....the great news is that this is a 20 week cycle ;)

only 4 pounds to go to get to 260 and my goal on this cycle is 275 (I'm 6ft 1 in)  jacket size is like over 56 inches and my waist is 33 inches so I should maintain my X nicely.....I got veins and gnarly stuff poppin' off of me all over the place and is seems that this week has just gained a new level of explosion!!!

>:(

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2005, 08:23:32 PM »

Sounds good, bro.

Keep it poppin'......

DIV

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2005, 09:50:37 PM »
Why not run the eq with some tren and the winny... maybe some sust.  None of those make you hold much water or none at all.
grundle has no sack,

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2005, 04:19:50 AM »
will agree EQ is not the top size or strength inducer, deca seems to exert more effect.  But is is also nice because the results from it are accompanied by minimal, if any side effects.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2005, 01:40:04 PM »
will agree EQ is not the top size or strength inducer, deca seems to exert more effect.  But is is also nice because the results from it are accompanied by minimal, if any side effects.

^Concur.

If minimal sides are your thing, then EQ, Anavar, Primo are probably your best bets.

DIV

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2005, 02:52:13 PM »
The thing about deca though is that while the sides can be bad, if proper percautions are taken then the sides are something you don't have to worry about.  If you keep your ratio of test and deca in proper balance that helps minimize sides tremendously.  Also adding in Arimidex or something similar can usually take care of the rest.  So if you can take deca properly why would you want to choose EQ instead? Both cause and increase in appetite, size, strength etc but deca does it a whole lot more, so if you use it right it just seems to me to be the more logical choice.

One last thing though, I've read that many believe that it is easier to solidify your gains with EQ rather then deca.  I don't understand how this could be the case since both EQ and deca are both similar, both cause a good nitrogen balance as well as increased protein synthesis, deca however being more potent.  Any thoughts

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2005, 03:37:15 PM »
One last thing though, I've read that many believe that it is easier to solidify your gains with EQ rather then deca.  I don't understand how this could be the case since both EQ and deca are both similar, both cause a good nitrogen balance as well as increased protein synthesis, deca however being more potent.  Any thoughts

Deca is more potent than EQ.

People who favor EQ are looking for an increase in appetite and steady gains with minimal sides.

Deca is stronger, but the possibe sides are also stronger.  That Decadick syndrome is something most guys are leery of.  It's not something you want to guess on, if your Test:Deca ratio isn't tight, you might have a case of a dropdick.....and that shit's no fun.

DIV

Michael Myers

• Getbig II
  • Haddonfield
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2005, 03:40:32 PM »
Bravo, what kind of anti-e protocol are you running if any?

jdoug

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2005, 03:55:31 PM »
i luv liq fem :)

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2005, 05:08:59 PM »
Bravo, what kind of anti-e protocol are you running if any?

Arimidex 0.5mg qd........tried 0.25mg qd for a while (3-4 days) and started to feel a little tight w/ water retention which resolved spontaneously after going back to 0.5 mgs

took DIV's advice regarding arimedex over femara and feel like its much more effective as even on full dose of femara, I occasionally felt a little nipple itch now and again.   Its also cheaper by about 30 % per dose.

jdoug

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2005, 05:16:48 PM »
Arimidex 0.5mg qd........tried 0.25mg qd for a while (3-4 days) and started to feel a little tight w/ water retention which resolved spontaneously after going back to 0.5 mgs

took DIV's advice regarding arimedex over femara and feel like its much more effective as even on full dose of femara, I occasionally felt a little nipple itch now and again.   Its also cheaper by about 30 % per dose.

arimedex over fem   ::)