Author Topic: EQ  (Read 10193 times)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: EQ
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2005, 05:27:14 PM »
Arimidex 0.5mg qd........tried 0.25mg qd for a while (3-4 days) and started to feel a little tight w/ water retention which resolved spontaneously after going back to 0.5 mgs

took DIV's advice regarding arimedex over femara and feel like its much more effective as even on full dose of femara, I occasionally felt a little nipple itch now and again.   Its also cheaper by about 30 % per dose.

Good choice, Bravo.....

Arimidex is more efficient...........if you can find it, you might want to try Aromasin.

While Arimidex/Femara block 75-80% of all estrogen activity in the body, Aromasin blocks 85%+......

It's the most potent of the new AI's on the market.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Michael Myers

• Getbig II
  • Haddonfield
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2005, 05:39:54 PM »
Arimidex 0.5mg qd........tried 0.25mg qd for a while (3-4 days) and started to feel a little tight w/ water retention which resolved spontaneously after going back to 0.5 mgs

took DIV's advice regarding arimedex over femara and feel like its much more effective as even on full dose of femara, I occasionally felt a little nipple itch now and again.   Its also cheaper by about 30 % per dose.

So you're using a 1/2 tab of A-dex every 3rd or 4th day? If I'm reading that right. Little bit of itchiness now and again, but nothing major.

Michael Myers

• Getbig II
  • Haddonfield
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2005, 05:40:49 PM »
Aromasin blocks 85%+......

It's the most potent of the new AI's on the market.

DIV

Is that also go by trade name of Letrozole?

jdoug

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2005, 05:51:15 PM »
femara goes by that

jdoug

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2005, 05:54:21 PM »
Is that also go by trade name of Letrozole?

arimidex: liquidex or Anastrozole

Michael Myers

• Getbig II
  • Haddonfield
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2005, 05:56:27 PM »
femara goes by that

gotcha, what is another trade name for aromasin then, or it only goes by that?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2005, 06:00:18 PM »
gotcha, what is another trade name for aromasin then, or it only goes by that?

exemestane is the chemical name of the drug.

Aromasin is the "trade name".

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Michael Myers

• Getbig II
  • Haddonfield
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2005, 06:03:22 PM »
exemestane is the chemical name of the drug.

Aromasin is the "trade name".

DIV

on a cost basis, is it more effective than a-dex, or a-dex is the better option?

everyone i know is switching to femara though??

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2005, 06:30:14 PM »

Deca is stronger, but the possibe sides are also stronger.  That Decadick syndrome is something most guys are leery of.  It's not something you want to guess on, if your Test:Deca ratio isn't tight, you might have a case of a dropdick.....and that shit's no fun.

DIV
Agreed, but my point is that if your doing things right, none of the sides should be a concern

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2005, 06:36:52 PM »
Agreed, but my point is that if your doing things right, none of the sides should be a concern

What sucks about deca is how long it lingers and its negative influence on the HPTA.  The stuff is hard to control at the end, its pretty suppressive.  For that reason I would stop deca no less than a month before I stop my test and come away from the cycle.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2005, 07:45:12 PM »
What sucks about deca is how long it lingers and its negative influence on the HPTA.  The stuff is hard to control at the end, its pretty suppressive.  For that reason I would stop deca no less than a month before I stop my test and come away from the cycle.
Yes it can be suppressive, I agree, and I agree that you should never end your cycle still on deca.  But that goes with the point I have been trying to make, if you do everything right you won't have to worry about the sides or the after affects.  Sure, coming off deca is an adjustment but it's not one that is imposable or extremely difficult if like you said you run your test longer than the deca.

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2005, 07:53:24 PM »
So you're using a 1/2 tab of A-dex every 3rd or 4th day? If I'm reading that right. Little bit of itchiness now and again, but nothing major.

1/2 tab qd = every day  or 1 full tab eod

jdoug

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2005, 08:18:07 PM »
so should i take deca out of my next cycle  :(

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2005, 04:20:52 AM »
Yes it can be suppressive, I agree, and I agree that you should never end your cycle still on deca.  But that goes with the point I have been trying to make, if you do everything right you won't have to worry about the sides or the after affects.  Sure, coming off deca is an adjustment but it's not one that is imposable or extremely difficult if like you said you run your test longer than the deca.

Yep I pretty much agree, I like long cycles so it works for me, I think deca is suited for longer (16wk min) cycles best.  So the down side is on shorter cycles you have to drop the anabolic too early in the cycle if cycling deca and test. 

Other wise its a staple anabolic that gives a nice affect.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2005, 10:53:16 AM »
Go bravo! 

I'll probably be seeing bravo in about 2 weeks or so--haven't seen the brav since Easter I think, before the previous cycle.  I am prepared to be amazed!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2005, 01:08:13 PM »
will agree EQ is not the top size or strength inducer, deca seems to exert more effect.  But is is also nice because the results from it are accompanied by minimal, if any side effects.
this sounds ideal to me, why bother with side effects for a little more size, if you can make steady, decent gains while totally minimizing the side effects? why would anyone choose otherwise....i guess just the people going for the enormous and freaky look?