Author Topic: My wife is fucking epic !!!  (Read 8130 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: My wife is fucking epic !!!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2012, 11:21:52 AM »

Two ONE thing:
1. Your a fuckin piece of shit for thinking your  tough and funny for smacking your kid woman around. And then coming on getbig and telling us like your some great person..hope your proud. #1 dad guy in my book that's for sure.

[/quote]
Yes, and on occasion yours when she asks for it.

Smallz

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2012, 11:26:00 AM »

Two things:
1. Your a fuckin piece of shit for thinking your  tough and funny for smacking your kid woman around. And then coming on getbig and telling us like your some great person..hope your proud. #1 dad guy in my book that's for sure.

Lol..that definitely made me laugh. That's why I love this site.  I rarely post but I'm not going to lie what he said pissed me off. And Yes I know...no one cares...

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2012, 11:41:00 AM »
Lol
So a few days back when Ron threw my nazi ass into TO I had a bit of a conversation with my Muslim doctor neighbor, the guy is okay and all but his kids are fucking annoying (and he knows it) - he's also completely pussy wipped by his wife
His kids are never EVER going to sleep before 11PM - while our son (2 years) without fail goes to bed after his bath at 20.00pm.

So a few days ago his kids were outside in the garden and made such a noise that I couldn't ignore it anymore since I was afraid my boy would wake up, so I go to the fence and asks them to get their father - so the guy comes out and is all apologetic so here's the conversion.

Him: Sorry mate I make sure they are more quite, but you know the wife...blah (looking always back if his wife comes outside)
Me: No don't worry its okay I'm just worried our guy wakes up
Him: Yeah no problem...
At that stage his wife comes outside, immediately my wife comes outside as well
She: Whats the problem
Him: Well Nico just said that..
She: Shhhh (like WTF?!!?) Whats the problem looking at me.
Me: Well you know the boys are a bit loud and I was wondering if its okay to maybe ask them to kinda play in the house or in the back theres a lot more families here as you know.
She: I cannot get my boys earlier to sleep, what time does yours go to sleep (with a smirky smile)

Now here comes my wife lolol

My wife: My boy goes to sleep every day 20:00 PM no questions asked.
She:...... uh...how?
And my wife looks her dead in the eyes and replies ice cold!

Wife: Its called discipline!!!

And walks back in the house :D :D :D

Sounds like BOTH women didn't think the men could handle the situation  ;)
:

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2012, 11:43:36 AM »
Angry verbal abuse and neglect is way worse than a quick slap on the bum.

My dad keeps on saying "i never hit you guys". Sure, never hit, but he would terrorize the shit out of us via angry verbal rage and humiliation. Also, besides school grades, he didn't give two shits what we did, nor did he partake in active parenting or try to instil in us vital social/life skills.

I see no problem in a disciplinary slap on the bum or a tug on the arm. Also, that shit can't be regular either, like bigcyp described, he uses physical discipline as the last line of defence when all other verbal avenues have been exhausted.

Nancy liberal westerners know fuck all about parenting. Kids are son of a bitch c.unts completely oblivious to discipline and manners.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2012, 11:44:58 AM »
If your kids get unruly and you don't beat their asses, you're just doing them a disservice.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2012, 11:47:37 AM »

Haha, true.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2012, 11:48:39 AM »
Wife phones me today and said he's just done 'xyz' and didn't listen to me - me 'put him on the phone' my son 'sorry daddy' before I even talk haha love the little guy to bits, but without boundaries kids get ruined, and it will be our fault.

So you're saying your son doesn't respect his mother?  hmmm...
:

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2012, 12:09:06 PM »
You allowed a Muslim to move in beside you in Dublin?

I agree with bigcpy. I got plenty a smack and punch from my father and it didn't do me any harm. Except turn me into a violent psychopath...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2012, 12:15:37 PM »
If your kids get unruly and you don't beat their asses, you're just doing them a disservice.
This.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2012, 12:18:03 PM »
Visualizing this story is very difficult without pictures of your wife's pussy.

I expect you to amend your post with close up shots of her undoubtedly superior blonde caucasian flap flaps within the hour.
Trans Milkshake.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2012, 12:23:42 PM »

Oh she knows I can "handle" it, but she dislikes his bitch of a wife that much more, I'm always the one that's been send into the lions den anyways, thats just our rolls in our relationship I get beaten up and she comes in for the win :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2012, 12:41:20 PM »
That's why I hate neighbors. I live in a place where the houses are kind of tight, and one of my neighbors pissed me off by constantly asking about cutting down this big ass oak in my yard. Three times this bitch has talked about it, and then was like, "my husband will be back next week, maybe you guys can talk about it, we'll even half you on it." I told her, look, I already told you it's not coming down. Now she doesn't wave at me anymore, and neither does her husband. Only thing that sucks about living in a neighborhood.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2012, 12:54:50 PM »
That's why I hate neighbors. I live in a place where the houses are kind of tight, and one of my neighbors pissed me off by constantly asking about cutting down this big ass oak in my yard. Three times this bitch has talked about it, and then was like, "my husband will be back next week, maybe you guys can talk about it, we'll even half you on it." I told her, look, I already told you it's not coming down. Now she doesn't wave at me anymore, and neither does her husband. Only thing that sucks about living in a neighborhood.

You just have to make enough money to buy houses with a large land mass separating you from your neighbours. Sort of like a millionaire's budget gated community.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2012, 09:57:28 PM »
dune coons

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2012, 06:30:10 AM »

You just have to make enough money to buy houses with a large land mass separating you from your neighbours. Sort of like a millionaire's budget gated community.

That's part of my ten year plan.  By the time I'm 40, I want the house I'm currently in to be pretty much paid for, and I'm going to move to a house on the water, that way only have to worry about two neighbors.  Now, I wanted to be in a nice area, but for the money I had to sacrifice leibenstraum.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2012, 06:39:38 AM »
Lol
So a few days back when Ron threw my nazi ass into TO I had a bit of a conversation with my Muslim doctor neighbor, the guy is okay and all but his kids are fucking annoying (and he knows it) - he's also completely pussy wipped by his wife
His kids are never EVER going to sleep before 11PM - while our son (2 years) without fail goes to bed after his bath at 20.00pm.

So a few days ago his kids were outside in the garden and made such a noise that I couldn't ignore it anymore since I was afraid my boy would wake up, so I go to the fence and asks them to get their father - so the guy comes out and is all apologetic so here's the conversion.

Him: Sorry mate I make sure they are more quite, but you know the wife...blah (looking always back if his wife comes outside)
Me: No don't worry its okay I'm just worried our guy wakes up
Him: Yeah no problem...
At that stage his wife comes outside, immediately my wife comes outside as well
She: Whats the problem
Him: Well Nico just said that..
She: Shhhh (like WTF?!!?) Whats the problem looking at me.
Me: Well you know the boys are a bit loud and I was wondering if its okay to maybe ask them to kinda play in the house or in the back theres a lot more families here as you know.
She: I cannot get my boys earlier to sleep, what time does yours go to sleep (with a smirky smile)

Now here comes my wife lolol

My wife: My boy goes to sleep every day 20:00 PM no questions asked.
She:...... uh...how?
And my wife looks her dead in the eyes and replies ice cold!

Wife: Its called discipline!!!

And walks back in the house :D :D :D

well Nazi boy you can come anytime with your slag wife and try to speak to me like that. I fucking wish i was living next to you because i would smash your face in boy. The only good nazi is a dead one. you can mouth off here all you want but i KNOW the type of guy you are. A little Gob shite

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2012, 06:41:35 AM »
a little Neo Nazi pisser...all fucking mouth. PM me and come to Hannover.