Author Topic: Biden screams "We can win N.C. again!" - while in Virginia - LMFAO!!!!!!  (Read 4381 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
He was in Durham like 2 hours before... It's not a big deal.

I was more pissed that I had to drive on the sidewalk to get out of the damn parking lot because he had my car boxed in with all his police and secret service fuckers.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He was in Durham like 2 hours before... It's not a big deal.

I was more pissed that I had to drive on the sidewalk to get out of the damn parking lot because he had my car boxed in with all his police and secret service fuckers.

He must be drunk - this is the VP for fucks sake! 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
He must be drunk - this is the VP for fucks sake! 

If THIS is what you think is a problem, I've got some bad news for ya.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If THIS is what you think is a problem, I've got some bad news for ya.

Come on - is he getting senile or alzheimers? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Come on - is he getting senile or alzheimers? 

Probably neither... He's probably just on the road a lot.

When you drive less than an hour and you are in another state, you're entitled to make a small gaffe...

It's not even the problem... The problem is that all of your candidates are shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Probably neither... He's probably just on the road a lot.

When you drive less than an hour and you are in another state, you're entitled to make a small gaffe...

It's not even the problem... The problem is that all of your candidates are shit.

Every years its the same thing w people complaining lesser of two evils.   

4 more years of these two idiots?    LOL 

Dumb and Dumber 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Ha ha ha ha

Has to be wasted.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Every years its the same thing w people complaining lesser of two evils.   

4 more years of these two idiots?    LOL 

Dumb and Dumber 

The other two guys are just as buffoonish... You are the one picking the lesser of the two evils you say.

You are saying that anyone but Obama... What the hell else do you call it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The other two guys are just as buffoonish... You are the one picking the lesser of the two evils you say.

You are saying that anyone but Obama... What the hell else do you call it?

This is so fucking simple.

Obama = proven disaster.  100% chance of a failure.   He was a failure w all demo congress, and cant get shit done w opposition congress. 

Romney = probably disaster - say 50% - 100% of a failure. 

Easy choice.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Biden screams "We can win N.C. again!" - while in Virginia - LMFAO!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 01:41:43 PM »

This is so fucking simple.

Obama = proven disaster.  100% chance of a failure.   He was a failure w all demo congress, and cant get shit done w opposition congress. 

Romney = probably disaster - say 50% - 100% of a failure. 

Easy choice.   

Hardly... Evil you know and evil you don't.

The only thing I can say is that I haven't decided who is the biggest moron yet... I'm waiting for the campaign to really heat up before I make the decision.

Also, my understanding is that there is still no guarantee that Romney is the pick... Brokered convention is STILL a possibility if I recall.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 01:44:42 PM »
Hardly... Evil you know and evil you don't.

The only thing I can say is that I haven't decided who is the biggest moron yet... I'm waiting for the campaign to really heat up before I make the decision.

Also, my understanding is that there is still no guarantee that Romney is the pick... Brokered convention is STILL a possibility if I recall.

Romney is no moron.   You may disagree w him on issues - but anyone with his record across business, olympics, governor, etc is no fool. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2012, 01:47:08 PM »
whiskey will play tricks on a man's words

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2012, 01:48:56 PM »
Romney is no moron.   You may disagree w him on issues - but anyone with his record across business, olympics, governor, etc is no fool. 

Fair enough... but an idiot doesn't become a Senator or a VP... H

Romney's gubernatorial record is not perfect however and his olympics record is nothing. Do a little research.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2012, 01:52:38 PM »
romney is a brilliant man.  he's just delusional - he's been worshipped by yes men for 25 years at Bain then the last 10 years running for office.  His jokes are always funny to everyone in the room, no matter how lame, stupid or OFFENSIVE they might be. 

He's a dick, really.  I dont think anyone here will say he is a genuine sweetheart lol.  He will do a fine job as president, will be a little douche-y like Bush1 was, but romney would be a fine president.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 01:53:06 PM »
Fair enough... but an idiot doesn't become a Senator or a VP... H

Romney's gubernatorial record is not perfect however and his olympics record is nothing. Do a little research.

I am more impressed w Romney's business record than anything.  

I am in business for myself and know what it takes to keep shit together.  His level of success is so rare its not even funny.  

He knows how to meet a payroll and balance sheet, something obama knows nothing of.  He balanced the books in Mass as well.

That is enough for me right now given the disastrous trajectory we are on with obama who is a radical with no intention to ever have our house in fiscal normalcy.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 01:56:23 PM »
romney is a brilliant man.  he's just delusional - he's been worshipped by yes men for 25 years at Bain then the last 10 years running for office.  His jokes are always funny to everyone in the room, no matter how lame, stupid or OFFENSIVE they might be. 

He's a dick, really.  I dont think anyone here will say he is a genuine sweetheart lol.  He will do a fine job as president, will be a little douche-y like Bush1 was, but romney would be a fine president.

I am agree with that and I don't care if he is a prick.  I care about someone balancing the fucking books and getting us back to normal fiscal status.

I know he probably would never have a beer w me or let me into his country club or ride his wifes' horse - but i dont give a shit so long as the job gets done. 

He could be the biggest anti-guido president ever and laugh at jersey shore etc, but if he was getting the job done, so fng what!   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2012, 02:07:46 PM »
I am agree with that and I don't care if he is a prick.

will some voters care?  I thought there was something about "X% of the time, the candidate a voter would rather have a beer with will win".

Something like that?  It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 04:40:51 PM »
Danville VA, is right on the borderline of NC and is actually contained in NC as well.

Danville is an independent city in Virginia, United States, bounded by Pittsylvania County, Virginia and Caswell County, North Carolina. It was the last capital of the Confederate States of America.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 04:41:47 PM »
I have always referred to it as Danville, NC myself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 04:47:36 PM »
http://www.go-north-carolina.com/Danville/

Complete Vacation, Recreation and Tourism Information

Danville

Danville may appear to be an unassuming town today but the ornate (and elaborate) facades of 47 stately mansions here hint at its big-bucks past. Located just over the state line from North Carolina, Danville was in an earlier age a manufacturing hub (particularly cotton) and important tobacco auction center, also of note as the first city in the country to activate its own power plant. Stimulated by flourishing industry (and the successof tobacco), affluent entrepeneurs flocked to town and constructed the elaborate homes which now are the focus of Millionares' Row, a stretch of historic buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
A good place to start your tour is on a walk along this prestigious section of Main Street, stopping to explore area history and art at the Danville Museum of Fine Arts and History (housed in one of the aforementioned mansions). An 1899 railroad passenger station is home to Danville Science Center, a satellite of Richmond's science museum, and the former tobacco warehouses nearby have been retooled to suit the needs of modern residents, filled now with shops and restaurants not tobacco bails. Also of interest to history buffs is the American Armored Foundation Tank Museum, which calls its own the largest private collection of armored combat vehicles and weapons.
Danville's history is even seen at Virginia International Raceway where an 1830s plantation home serves as clubhouse. Motorcycle races and historic sports car events are scheduled year-round, though the real crowds  flock to Martinsville, a short drive west, where the shortest NEXTEL cup circuit track is located (Martinsville Speedway).
Located on both sides of the Dan River, outdoor activities include walking along Riverfront Trail, golfing and horseback riding. Dan Daniel Memorial Park is home to the Danville Braves, farm club of the Atlanta Braves.
Danville is located 82 miles northwest of Raleigh, NC and 160 miles southwest of Richmond, VA on Highway 58.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2012, 07:19:01 PM »
http://www.go-north-carolina.com/Danville/

Complete Vacation, Recreation and Tourism Information

Danville

Danville may appear to be an unassuming town today but the ornate (and elaborate) facades of 47 stately mansions here hint at its big-bucks past. Located just over the state line from North Carolina, Danville was in an earlier age a manufacturing hub (particularly cotton) and important tobacco auction center, also of note as the first city in the country to activate its own power plant. Stimulated by flourishing industry (and the successof tobacco), affluent entrepeneurs flocked to town and constructed the elaborate homes which now are the focus of Millionares' Row, a stretch of historic buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
A good place to start your tour is on a walk along this prestigious section of Main Street, stopping to explore area history and art at the Danville Museum of Fine Arts and History (housed in one of the aforementioned mansions). An 1899 railroad passenger station is home to Danville Science Center, a satellite of Richmond's science museum, and the former tobacco warehouses nearby have been retooled to suit the needs of modern residents, filled now with shops and restaurants not tobacco bails. Also of interest to history buffs is the American Armored Foundation Tank Museum, which calls its own the largest private collection of armored combat vehicles and weapons.
Danville's history is even seen at Virginia International Raceway where an 1830s plantation home serves as clubhouse. Motorcycle races and historic sports car events are scheduled year-round, though the real crowds  flock to Martinsville, a short drive west, where the shortest NEXTEL cup circuit track is located (Martinsville Speedway).
Located on both sides of the Dan River, outdoor activities include walking along Riverfront Trail, golfing and horseback riding. Dan Daniel Memorial Park is home to the Danville Braves, farm club of the Atlanta Braves.
Danville is located 82 miles northwest of Raleigh, NC and 160 miles southwest of Richmond, VA on Highway 58.

The town of Danville still owes me about 5200 dollars for exercise equipment they ordered from me last year... >:(
A

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2012, 07:21:18 PM »

The town of Danville still owes me about 5200 dollars for exercise equipment they ordered from me last year... >:(

You hear that......

It's the sound of no one caring
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ