Author Topic: G4P to buy HGH  (Read 4607 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: G4P to buy HGH
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2012, 05:21:48 PM »
Taking it in the ass for a few kits is only gay if you want it to be.

i think its bullshit and blown way out of proportion.... You guys dont think its hard for the decent looking pros to find some suga momma to milk? shit im in the process of doing it right now .....no she aint the prettiest but ive gotten a few bucks out of her and i havent even had to fuck her yet. a guy with a pro like physique can walk into any commercial gym with a bunch of gullible kids and make all the cash he wants by  charging newbie teenagers 100 bucks per hour who want to get "swole" for the beach next summer.  Gay guys will pay you just to hang out with them for male company, pose, etc. that aint gay in my opinion..shit i think i saw a video of pj and even posing for a bunch of schmoes got paid like 10 grand.......no gayer than getting on stage in a thong and posing in front of a bunch of men
l

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2012, 05:34:14 PM »
i think its bullshit and blown way out of proportion.... You guys dont think its hard for the decent looking pros to find some suga momma to milk? shit im in the process of doing it right now .....no she aint the prettiest but ive gotten a few bucks out of her and i havent even had to fuck her yet. a guy with a pro like physique can walk into any commercial gym with a bunch of gullible kids and make all the cash he wants by  charging newbie teenagers 100 bucks per hour who want to get "swole" for the beach next summer.  Gay guys will pay you just to hang out with them for male company, pose, etc. that aint gay in my opinion..shit i think i saw a video of pj and even posing for a bunch of schmoes got paid like 10 grand.......no gayer than getting on stage in a thong and posing in front of a bunch of men
The problem is, that is all PJ is relegated to: posing for schmoes...a glorified Derek Anthony.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 05:36:36 PM »
Welcome to 30 years ago. Try to keep up with current events.   ::)

So, is that about how long you've been paying for it?  This is no suppostion given your record here on pricing of mindless evenings of same sex butt lust.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 05:57:19 PM »
Welcome to 30 years ago. Try to keep up with current events.   ::)
I tend to take what is posted on here with a grain of salt and realize there's two sides to every coin but as this info came from someone that had been with Lee (albeit a known twister of fact) and conversed with those close to him (apparently) and not read on a forum then I wondered if what you have been saying all these years is in fact true.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2012, 09:51:02 PM »
in this life when people do not accept sodomization or put other dudes pee pees in their mouth, society calls them "lazy".

what does this tell you about "hard working" and "dedicated" people who are "successful"?  will you "sacrifice" to "win"?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2012, 09:59:04 PM »
A couple guys asked me to help them write the copy for their ads in the certain LA area publications. Yes Will Grant, it's a cruel world.
a

travisma

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2012, 11:59:23 PM »

Let me tell you something. I have seen "Booty" around the Pros when they have been here in Australia. She is VERY WELL known for what she does between everyone here in Melbourne. make no mistake that she is probably outright lying. The only person I have seen really involved in the G4P has been that idiot from Germany.... If you had seen the guy he brought to Dohertys to take photos of him it was so obvious what he was taking photos of....

Booty... Questionable and a groupy.

the Former pro mentioned is Lee Priest  Though "Booty" only mentioned the getting bummed to pay for GH,she didn't say anything else in how he payed for other drugs but there is loads more stuff she passed on.
Not just the females that compete either, there's lots of bat shit crazy females associated with this industry - touched by an uncle I think.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2012, 01:01:38 AM »
Let me tell you something. I have seen "Booty" around the Pros when they have been here in Australia. She is VERY WELL known for what she does between everyone here in Melbourne. make no mistake that she is probably outright lying. The only person I have seen really involved in the G4P has been that idiot from Germany.... If you had seen the guy he brought to Dohertys to take photos of him it was so obvious what he was taking photos of....

Booty... Questionable and a groupy.

Thanks for your input Travisma - thinks really are starting to click into place now  :-\

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2012, 01:12:39 AM »
Thanks for your input Travisma - thinks really are starting to click into place now  :-\
Luckily you never actually swapped DNA.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2012, 01:13:38 AM »
QFT  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2012, 01:24:09 AM »
^

Funny how she begged for forgiveness at passing on that pic to Sev to post and apparently felt bad and thought that was wrong in including a pic of someone who had nothing to do with this yet the link remains to her photobucket with the pic
sorry dude .. bad decision on my part

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2012, 01:27:34 AM »
sorry dude .. bad decision on my part
I've nothing against you mate - we are all good, and thanks to Nails for removing the post with said pic  :)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2012, 06:55:57 AM »
I tend to take what is posted on here with a grain of salt and realize there's two sides to every coin but as this info came from someone that had been with Lee (albeit a known twister of fact) and conversed with those close to him (apparently) and not read on a forum then I wondered if what you have been saying all these years is in fact true.

People know what they want to know and don't know what they don't want to know.   ::)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2012, 07:38:44 AM »

they did swap "DNA."

Those 3 letters, D, N and A were typed to one another over many words on a keyboard, numerous times.  :D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2012, 12:07:28 PM »
Funny thing is, female pop stars, models, actresses have been doing BJ4P for decades so it's no more shocking that desperate narcissistic BB's would do the same. I'm sure if female doctors, sponsors and judges were more readiliy available it would be hetero-4-pay, but as we know, the schmoes are always an email away  :-\

There's no such thing as a Hetero-4-pay.... unless  youre a female Slut.   Sorry.