Author Topic: Left wing fanatic shoots up Christian Org. while carrying Chik Fila bag.  (Read 1847 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
hahahahahaha lol @ you parroting the daily talking points of fox radio.

Don't listen tofox radio.    I knew about rail a odinga before anyone on this board.   FACT.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Don't listen tofox radio.    I knew about rail a odinga before anyone on this board.   FACT.

you dont listen to fox radio?   I was sure were invovled heavily in talks about levin, hannity, rush, beck.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
So let me get this right, he shoots a security guard who then takes his gun away, and he bitches out and begs to not be shot? Has to be left wing assclown.

Yup

“Don’t shoot me, it was not about you, it was what this place stands for.”

Like - I know I shot you - but it was nothing personal... FFS

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
This guy is a left-wing lunatic which means the media will mention it about twice and then bury the story.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This guy is a left-wing lunatic which means the media will mention it about twice and then bury the story.

Why doesnt FOX want to bring this story more than twice ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Man charged in shooting at conservative group HQ

Thursday - 8/16/2012, 11:17am  ET

By ERIC TUCKER
Associated Press

WASHINGTON - A Virginia man has been charged in federal court in the shooting of a security guard at the headquarters of a conservative Christian lobbying group.

Federal authorities say Floyd Lee Corkins II told a guard at the Family Research Council, "I don't like your politics" before shooting him in the arm. The guard and others helped subdue Corkins, who was taken into custody.

He's been charged with assault with intent to kill and with bringing a firearm across state lines.

Authorities found a box of ammunition and 15 Chick-fil-A sandwiches in his backpack.

(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Tags: family research council

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"Authorities found a box of ammunition and 15 Chick-fil-A sandwiches in his backpack."

hahaha what a d-bag. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
"Authorities found a box of ammunition and 15 Chick-fil-A sandwiches in his backpack."

hahaha what a d-bag. 

why would this guy give Chik Fil A money if he had a problem with their politics

where is the crappy metal bad with a CT on this incident

btw - why do policians always have to say they are shocked and horrified whenever there is a incident of gun violence in this country

Isn't there incident of gun violence and death every day in this country

why don't they say something like "I'm not suprised" rather than shocked and horrified ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
why would this guy give Chik Fil A money if he had a problem with their politics

where is the crappy metal bad with a CT on this incident

btw - why do policians always have to say they are shocked and horrified whenever there is a incident of gun violence in this country

Isn't there incident of gun violence and death every day in this country

why don't they say something like "I'm not suprised" rather than shocked and horrified ?

He was a LGBT fanatic who hated Chik Filet - he probably planned on killing people and then putting a sandwich on each of the bodies or something. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

He was a LGBT fanatic who hated Chik Filet - he probably planned on killing people and then putting a sandwich on each of the bodies or something. 

he shot the guy in arm after saying "i dont like your politics", then surrended and said "Please dont shoot me".

He was making a violent yet non-murderous political statement.  lock him up for 40 years.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

well I guess that's a fair guess and who better to predict the actions of a nutjob than another certified nutjob