Author Topic: Why don't we invade Mexico?  (Read 6924 times)

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: Why don't we invade Mexico?
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2012, 10:51:00 PM »
And not like the "hey there's atrocities in Mexico like in Iraq, but why don't we invade them?" question. I'm talking, why don't we make our push for that place?  We pay dick for fuel because we spread democracy in the middle east, why not invade there so I can get a cheap vacation?

The oil's already freely flowing from that region, hence the genocidal red neck fuc*kers north of the Mexican border have nothing to steal from there.

That's why!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2012, 11:04:58 PM »
Also, we did extremely well in the Mexican-American war.  From Robert E. Lee to Thomas Jefferson Green to Braxton Bragg and Zachary Taylor.  James Polk made sure the Army made short work of General Santa Anna.
Don't forget General Sam Houston

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 11:12:08 PM »
don't need to invade, just need to close the boarder and deport all the fucking dirty mexicans

but you know what

the fucking obama just passed the law that illegal immigrants' children have been given permission to stay and work here

obama just gave my primo NACO an unemployment raise lmao now just kicks it at the beach lol not to shabby  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
i

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 11:22:30 PM »
Maybe because, Mexico has invaded us? A soft invasion, so to speak, just like Japan did, and China as well..only the former was due to The Big Three falling asleep at the wheel, and the latter because Big Business likes cheap labor...America, I tell ya, you sure do like shooting yourself in the foot, or giving bullets for the enemies guns. 

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2012, 11:23:33 PM »
Why don't we invade the Illuminati pads? 10 million men at their doorsteps - what are they gonna do? Nuke their own doorstep??

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2012, 12:26:31 AM »
Why don't we invade the Illuminati pads? 10 million men at their doorsteps - what are they gonna do? Nuke their own doorstep??

I have honestly asked myself this many times...Bye-bye, Rockerfeller, Rothschilds, Bilderbergs and other elitest scum. If there were a hell I'd pray all the evil bloodlines burn for eternity.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2012, 01:42:39 AM »
And not like the "hey there's atrocities in Mexico like in Iraq, but why don't we invade them?" question. I'm talking, why don't we make our push for that place?  We pay dick for fuel because we spread democracy in the middle east, why not invade there so I can get a cheap vacation?

Mexico already invaded the US no? :D

Croatian

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2012, 02:36:36 AM »
And by we, I mean America.

I like to join U !.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2012, 03:11:35 AM »
Mexico already invaded the US no? :D
Well yes and no, this is a rare twist. At the beginning of the 19th century the Mexicans rebelled against Spain, where successful, and declared their independents. There was no organization within their government so it was complete a mess, finally Santa Anna overthrew the president and declared his fellow general as president then took power himself several years later.

By the mid 30's the the Mexican state of Taxes decided to separate themselves from Mexico and be independent, this is when the US came in and declared Taxes as a State of the US.

So Santa Anna came in with an Army, loss the battle and was captured and signed Texas over to the US and was eventually let go.

10 Years later the WAR between the US and Mexico breaks out, of course the US won but more so by coming to an agreement rather then total war. The US gave Mexico Millions in exchange for some of it's land the rest is history.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2012, 03:13:04 AM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2012, 03:16:14 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2012, 03:22:54 AM »
Yeah, and then were are you going to get immigrant labor that will work for peanuts and do the jobs no-one else wants to do.

V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2012, 03:23:21 AM »

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2012, 01:11:29 PM »
What on earth gives you the idea that if Mexico became part of the US a vacation there would be cheaper?? That's not the way things work in the good ol USA.

Lol, I agree vacation would be much more expensive

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2012, 01:48:19 PM »
We should invade Colombia.  Make those sexy bitches our wives with an endless supply of cocaine

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2012, 01:52:50 PM »
We have enough Taco Bells already.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2012, 02:13:44 PM »
It seems to be something like a cross invasion which accelerates on both ends - mexos flooding the US doing work among themselves + americans who want more for less money going to mexsico and increasing prices locally thereby driving out new burritos into the crumbling US oven.
A good way to destroy both participants (Usexico).

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2012, 02:15:25 PM »
It seems to be something like a cross invasion which accelerates on both ends - mexos flooding the US doing work among themselves + americans who want more for less money going to mexsico and increasing prices locally thereby driving out new burritos into the crumbling US oven.
A good way to destroy both participants (Usexico).

Sounds like just the gas station/whore house that I can get behind.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2012, 02:24:46 PM »
Their minerals sector is the only valuable natural resource they have.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2012, 03:57:27 PM »

No but they have special gas for such things. 10 million men will never no what hit them. :-\