Author Topic: Ryan Voted for 2 Wars,Bush Tax Cuts unpaid for,Expand Medicare,TARP,Bank Bailout  (Read 1757 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Paul Ryan voted for two wars, unpaid for. He voted for the massive Bush Tax Cuts, unpaid for. He voted to expand Medicare, he voted for TARP, he voted for the bank bailout, all unpaid for. The CBO says this makes up a majority of US debt. So, HOW THE HELL IS HE RUNNING AS A CONSERVATIVE?!?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
A.D.D. Country... Everyone has short term memory.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
A.D.D. Country... Everyone has short term memory.
Somehow or another Republicans are consider him a Conservative.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Conservative doesn't mean the same thing as when we were kids apparently.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Republicans have by far the most uninformed voters largely at the fault of the number one "news" company FOX

Why do you think they dislike Ron Paul despite him being the only conservative? Thats right because they are told to feel this way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Paul Ryan voted for two wars, unpaid for. He voted for the massive Bush Tax Cuts, unpaid for. He voted to expand Medicare, he voted for TARP, he voted for the bank bailout, all unpaid for. The CBO says this makes up a majority of US debt. So, HOW THE HELL IS HE RUNNING AS A CONSERVATIVE?!?

So tell me why you voted for Obama again who voted for tarp, the bailouts, NDAA, expansion of the patriot act, ObamaCare, stim bill, etc? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the topic is about Ryan can we stay on topic,you already started 90,000 post on obama :D

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

So tell me why you voted for Obama again who voted for tarp, the bailouts, NDAA, expansion of the patriot act, ObamaCare, stim bill, etc? 

All of these except ObamaCare is supported by Ryan, so why do you vote for him again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Not a good record, I'll admit that.  But his speeches inspire.  He wants change.  he gives us hope.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Republicans have by far the most uninformed voters largely at the fault of the number one "news" company FOX

Why do you think they dislike Ron Paul despite him being the only conservative? Thats right because they are told to feel this way.

Says the guy sucking the cock of media matters.......
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ryan is a YES MAN.   Period. 

SUpported everything the repub president and Boehnner wanted.  not a tea party agent of change, by far.

He'd be a fine president, but to get this point, he HAD to be a yes man.  ROmney wasn't going to pick a renegade, a 'maverick'.  THey coudln't stop palin from saying 'palling with terrorists' in 2008, remember?  They told her not to.  She did it anyway.  If you wanna be veep, you STFU and do what the boss says.  Palin was very disrespectful to take the election from mccain - so ambitious, she ignored the words of mccain, who was smart enough to make it 30 years in politics. 

Ryan will play by the rules, and might end up being VP/prez because of it.   I think the obama ticket will still be too strong - soros' company counting the votes in Spain - lol - obama saying "When i'm re-elected" -  -  many believe obama won this one already, regardless of who does what at the polls.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Ryan also worshiped Ayn Rand for years while somehow remaining unaware of her philosophy of personal greed or the fact that she was an atheist.   

How is that even possible

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Ryan also worshiped Ayn Rand for years while somehow remaining unaware of her philosophy of personal greed or the fact that she was an atheist.   

How is that even possible

I'm sure it was because he was young or what have you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm sure it was because he was young or what have you.

Well he is only 42 years old and apparently just figured it out earlier this year

Imagine how foolish he must have felt when he finally learned what Rand was really all about

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Well he is only 42 years old and apparently just figured it out earlier this year

Imagine how foolish he must have felt when he finally learned what Rand was really all about

Funny - your communist hero gaybama still has not figured out what marx, lenin, stalin, chavez, che, mao, and papa doc were all about. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Funny - your communist hero gaybama still has not figured out what marx, lenin, stalin, chavez, che, mao, and papa doc were all about. 

If he hasn't figured it out then I guess he's not really trying to "collapse the nation" afterall

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
If he hasn't figured it out then I guess he's not really trying to "collapse the nation" afterall
:D