Author Topic: Obama: "I don't think anyone can say I have tried to divide the country" - LOL!!  (Read 554 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/08/15/obama_i_dont_think_anyone_would_suggest_ive_tried_to_divide_the_country.html

"We're going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we're producing American energy? How do we lower our debt in a responsible way?' And I don't think you or anybody who's been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country. We've always tried to bring the country together," President Obama said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight.

Speechless at how delusional this freak is. 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Whatever, politicians in general are full of shit, but Obama takes it to another level
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
We're going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we're producing American energy? How do we lower our debt in a responsible way?

________________________ _______________

Unreal.  After 4 years this assface still has no plan, no leadership, no competence. 

STOP TALKING YOU PIECE OF SHIT - ENOUGH! 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
We're going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we're producing American energy? How do we lower our debt in a responsible way?

Unreal.  After 4 years this assface still has no plan, no leadership, no competence. 

Thats the problem, all he has been doing is talking about it, not actually doing anything about it
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

He should have spent the 4 years on getbig just like you ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

He should have spent the 4 years on getbig just like you ::)

He is being wined, dined, pocket lined, by the taxpayer to have a plan and lead, not to jet around setting political fires all over the place and squandering tax dollars on this grifting wife. 

You know he sucks, he knows he sucks, we all know he sucks. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"Latinos should punish their enemies"

"You didnt build that" 

"Bitter clingers" 

"War on women"

"Republicans want dirty air and dirty water" 

"I don't want my daughters punished w a baby"

"Take off your bedroom slippers" 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"Latinos should punish their enemies"

"You didnt build that" 

"Bitter clingers" 

"War on women"

"Republicans want dirty air and dirty water" 

"I don't want my daughters punished w a baby"

"Take off your bedroom slippers" 

I especially love the bedroom slippers one. Meanwhile, Obama was NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, during the Wisconsin recall as Scott Walker beat Tom Barrett even worse than he did the first time. Obama couldn't find those comfortable shoes to march with his union buddies.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/08/15/obama_i_dont_think_anyone_would_suggest_ive_tried_to_divide_the_country.html

"We're going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we're producing American energy? How do we lower our debt in a responsible way?' And I don't think you or anybody who's been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country. We've always tried to bring the country together," President Obama said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight.

Speechless at how delusional this freak is. 

Must be sharing the pipe with Biden. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
“….the (Communist) Party’s attack is geared to the wide variety of American life. Set one against another. Divide and conquer. That’s the way to soften up a democracy.

Agitation must be carried on in specialized fields: among women, among youth, among veterans, among racial and nationality groups, farmers, trade unions’”.

--J. Edgar Hoover, Masters of Deceit, 1958

Obama and his gang of communists need to go