Author Topic: Calling out every Obama voter for a Challenge.  (Read 1550 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Calling out every Obama voter for a Challenge.
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2012, 06:12:46 AM »
The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.

The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.

And what does any of this have to do with your claim about alleged outsourcing and ripping the taxpayer, again?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 06:31:50 AM »
And what does any of this have to do with your claim about alleged outsourcing and ripping the taxpayer, again?

HEHEHEHEHE!!

Hey whork:

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2012, 06:36:41 AM »
HEHEHEHEHE!!

Hey whork:

Thats funny and all, but I think whork is actually trying to learn something here, I could be wrong ???
It's at least making him evaluate his position on things
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2012, 06:46:09 AM »
The real question what is your problem with the rich? Why do you think it's acceptable to take money earned and give it to someone who has done nothing to earn it? Because they are poor? Well to bad, maybe they should have paid attention in school, gone to college, or actually put some effort in.
I have no problem with the rich, I just don't see why they deserve a tax break before the middle class.

A lot of people I served with in the Army are now in the middle class. Pretty much all of them, actually.

Why should they shoulder the burden before the rich?

I never said I hate the rich, but you did.

Why is that?

G

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2012, 06:49:29 AM »
I have no problem with the rich, I just don't see why they deserve a tax break before the middle class.

A lot of people I served with in the Army are now in the middle class. Pretty much all of them, actually.

Why should they shoulder the burden before the rich?

I never said I hate the rich, but you did.

Why is that?

Because everything with you is us vs them, rich vs poor. I'm middle class, you don't see me running around crying about the rich. Hell if they follow the LAW, which by the way the government put in place, to keep more of their money more power to them.

You could confiscate every cent from the rich is this country and it would run the government for about 2 hrs. That should tell you something about how great the government is.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2012, 06:50:59 AM »

It was a response to the post where you asked what the duties of the POTUS was. Im trying to keep up:)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2012, 06:51:53 AM »
Because everything with you is us vs them, rich vs poor. I'm middle class, you don't see me running around crying about the rich. Hell if they follow the LAW, which by the way the government put in place, to keep more of their money more power to them.

You could confiscate every cent from the rich is this country and it would run the government for about 2 hrs. That should tell you something about how great the government is.
They really did a job on you.

G

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2012, 06:53:40 AM »
They really did a job on you.

Who did a job? Seems to me the IRS is part of the government, which writes and enforces the Tax code.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2012, 06:53:46 AM »

We are not talking about taking from the rich im talking about giving the tax breaks to the middle class and not the uber-rich. I fell its more beneficial this way

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2012, 06:54:32 AM »
Proven track record of turning around failing situations and businesses. 

At what cost?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2012, 06:56:06 AM »
Thats funny and all, but I think whork is actually trying to learn something here, I could be wrong ???
It's at least making him evaluate his position on things

I try to learn everyday sometimes im a troll (who isnt) but my main objective is to learn and evolve

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2012, 07:02:21 AM »
Who did a job? Seems to me the IRS is part of the government, which writes and enforces the Tax code.
Nevermind.

You win.

G

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2012, 07:03:49 AM »

It was a response to the post where you asked what the duties of the POTUS was. Im trying to keep up:)

You made the claim of the president having a responsibility to the country, WHICH YOU PREFACED by talking about outsourcing and ripping off taxpayers.

Nothing in that post you use says anything about the president's responsibility, as it relates to outsourcing or tax revenue.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2012, 07:06:19 AM »
Nevermind.

You win.

No you opened the can of worms, please explain how they did a job on me. Are you implying, that the government, which is full of millionaires, makes the tax code so complicated that only the rich can benefit from it? That only someone who can afford their own tax attorney can find all the loop holes?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2012, 07:12:30 AM »
You made the claim of the president having a responsibility to the country, WHICH YOU PREFACED by talking about outsourcing and ripping off taxpayers.

Nothing in that post you use says anything about the president's responsibility, as it relates to outsourcing or tax revenue.

333... claimed Romney experience would benefit the US. I dont consider running a firm that outsourced a succes criteria that automatically ensures succes as POTUS.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2012, 07:25:31 AM »
333... claimed Romney experience would benefit the US. I dont consider running a firm that outsourced a succes criteria that automatically ensures succes as POTUS.

Neither does a guy who lectures redistributing the wealth and being your brother's keeper......while his own brother lives in abject poverty in a mud hut in Kenya.